Ask an Islamic Studies student aiming to be a professor anything

Ask an Islamic Studies student aiming to be a professor anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How big r ur tits

Were you raised a Muslim or did you convert?

professor of what?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

when are you going to make young Muslim boys who have been brainwashed by you "religion of peace" kill them self in a ji-hid style car bombing??

id say 4-8 years from now, the way things are going with your religions medieval culture.

also what country are you studding in and what country do you hail from??

When do you think white people will finally get fed up with your bull shit. I'm thinking 15-20 years when too many of your kind come here.

where is "here" for you?

EU

What is the single underlying central philosophy of Islam, the meaning of it's creation, it's purpose, why does it exist? Is it to crusade against the institution?

Are you double-majoring in explosives technology, or is it built into the curriculum?

yup, typical leftest Muslim converter.
as soon as the hard questions come they strangely diaper.. BECAUSE THEY'LL LOSE THE ARGUMENT!! YOUR RELIGION TEACHES HATE! FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN BROWN MUSLIMS!!!
we got big problems in this world ppl and the rise of radical Islam will be a bigger problem then the Nazis in 1944 if we sit back and let it happen. any news form FB, twitter, or the main stream media cant be trusted, it is time to wake up ppl, we are in a war, a silent war, a war on the mind. will you stand up for freedom and humanity as a whole?, or will you lay down and allow this evil to cuck you, as they rape your women and children and invade all remaining white, free, christian nations.

The nazis already took over, islam is small beans, bunch of sandniggers with borrowed rocket launchers. Go stand up against the people that literally control the fucking money(nazi satanists) and tell me to have hope.

im sorry to hear that.
your pussy country's are so afraid to come off as racist, you will let gangs of migrants, gang rape young girls and boys so as to not offend the enemy invaders

trust me. they wont be small beans a few years from now. we gotta decapitate this bitch now before it grows in power and influence

Sorry I took so long to comment. One sec.
I'm an Atheist, I just study religion, and focus on Islam because I specialize in primary source analysis, and Islam is where the most interesting stuff in that realm is happening.

Islamic Law, hopefully

Not too depressed quite yet.

Lmao if I say something about Islam's violent tendencies, it's from an entirely academic perspective. It wouldn't be my fault.

I'm Korean, living in the US

I really think that Islamic study is gonna be very important and undergo a lot of evolution in the next 20 or so years, as Postmodern deconstruction breaks down the impact of negativistic Orientalism and we begin rebuilding Islamic analytical pathways.

it'll be an improvement over nazi scientist satanist consciousness fucking mind control, 99% of people fucking suck, it's one prerequisite to me being on this fucking site.

It's creation was probably because Mo wanted money and power, that's how all institutionalized religions probably grew. Now, the central idea I think most Muslims would agree is central to Islam itself is submission to Allah (it's in the name), with minimal actorship on the part of worshippers. This leads to some people coming up with pretty wack theories about ethics in Islam. Look at Harith Al-Muhasibi for a pretty bizarre method of trying to reconcile free will with this need for submittance. Nursi's writings in the Words and the Flashes also show this need for submission being ingrained in basically everything.

Lol Islam is pretty immoral, tbh. If ya want a complex explanation as to how apologetics works I can get to writing some stuff down but I dont think youd care.

Nah, I have to work from a shittily scanned copy of the anarchist cookbook.

well at lest your not white
let me ask you something, do you support isis and the ongoing in the middle east AND Europe?

and please a yes or no would be great, dont want you tip toting around another one of my questions

im referring to the ideology not the technology

Fuck no. Fuck ISIS, fuck all terrorists.

ISIS is actually a very interesting case when it comes to "Muslim extremism" tho, as while I would say a lot of terrorists are actually Islamic, ISIS has fucked itself over by rejecting a lot of the scholars that could help make their actions look more islamic.

funny. then why so on the side of Islam enough to defend it and laugh at my legit concerns about said religion. shouldn't you take these concerns as wholeheartedly as i am? or are you just bullshiting yourself and everyone in this tread?

not trying to be a cunt even tho the tone in your head might be sounding like a cunt

As someone who actually gets into arguments with Muslims quite often about their barbaric religion "of peace", I quote a lot of scripture but obviously in English and many of them reply that translating the Arabic into English takes away the authenticity of the txt and therefore completely changing the meaning of scripture. Your thoughts?

Sorry, what did you originally ask? Were you the inspiring kids to use car bombs guy?

I'm on the side of most Muslims in the west, which is for the most part the side of rational people (yeah I know people are gonna mouth off about those surveys Sam Harris is so proud of). Islam itself is a violent, misogynistic religion. I laughed off my own personal involvement in potentially insipiring acts of terrorism because everything I do is on a very removed, analytical level. I may say something like "Looking at this tafsir, we can see that there's some precedence for the mutilation of corpses, but only if it follows typical islamic eye-for-an-eye ethical thought." If some kid then goes and murders someone then mutilates the corpse, I really don't think I had any sway over their action.

complete fucking bullshit id say, you dont see that shit with the bible when they print it in all languages do you.

not OP btw

Not OP but, idk about islam but judaism supposedly isn't just arbitrary as we may think of words but that the letters map directly unto number which map directly onto concepts which outline the conceptual structure of thinking, our database management system so to speak.

Use some very early translations, which are more literalistic. I recommend Pickthall's translations, which don't sugarcoat anything and come from a guy who converted to Islam very publicly. The "Arabic" argument is honestly a dead end for Muslims. Take for instance the "wife beating" verse 4:34 which seems to command men to strike their wives in most english translations. Muslims will argue that the word in Arabic thats translated to strike actually has a lot of other meanings besides strike, but tbh this really isn't all that great of a claim as so many scholars agree it means to hit their wives. If they wanna cite one of the few scholars that disagree, then whatever, but they don't help their case simply by saying "I dont beleive the vast majority of scholars because I personally disagree with what theyre saying so im gonna listen to these guys."

samefag here and yup thats me

Is there some spiritual meaning that can only be found in a goat's vagina, or is it just fun?

I honestly don't really get how goat fucking became such a big meme. Like I would say that there's more scholarly evidence that bestiality isn't permissible by analyzing Isnad chains, but even then there's very little discussion on this topic in Islamic circles. I mean, isn't Aisha enough of a meme to satisfy people?

TRIPS!!!
its a sign

So did I answer your concerns? Feel free to ask away for at least a bit longer, it's 2:15 where I am and I gotta present at 9.

Explain this

Mashallah yet another numeric miracle of allah

If you guys haven't seen the kinda crazy number miracles Muslims claim to have found in the quran you should check it out. I've never seen people try so damn hard to make an ancient book look so miraculous. Not that they succeed or anything.

its a meme coz a AC130 gunship gunner blows up some filthy rag heads who are plowing a goat in some field seen in inferred.

That seems right for the most part.

Ok

Meh, just stick with drawing muhammad and making Aisha jokes. Less messy.

>allah
>not Jesus
>mfw
fucking kill yourself faggot

Surah 65:4 only has to deal with waiting periods after divorce though.

You see brotha Isa did not die on cross, he go to India and spread word of Islam instead.

so.. you support car bombings in the name of allah.. good to know.

Lmao wut. I was joking about trips, not the comment itself ya cunt.

you sir are the cunt here

How so?

Half of the muslims are inbred. Im some countries like Pakistan 70% of marriages are related.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

That's what you get for fucking your cousins. It gets worse after doing it for generations.

Inbreeding explains why muslims are so retarded and inbred looking.

well. because your acting like a cunt.

Beyond that, microcephaly and certain types of mental illnesses are actually considered holy by some Muslim groups. Those with microcephaly are even encouraged to breed.

I apologize if you think I am, but for the most part I think I'm maintaining at least some level of civility. Sure, I'm making snarky responses, but that's typically to people who come out shouting about how all muslims fuck goats etc.

that is beyond fucked.
there genetic evolution is going backwards
tbh i think we should turn the middle east into a fucking glass crater

i never said that, cunt.

I would say that while the lack of a ruling against cousin-cousin incest in Islam is troubling, the adoration of the deformed doesn't really have precedent in Islam itself. It just happens to be Muslim communities that think that those with microcephaly assist with fertility.

I said "people" coming out and shouting, not "you" coming out and shouting.

can we get the Muslim thing this is a human problem these inbreeds will rape and destructing little half inbreed Muslim/white Swedish chiller will come from it with prominently fucked genetics that wont go away for hunders of generators they are fucked the lot of them

I mean, sure... This really isn't a realm I'm all too familiar with, I study Islam, not IR and what the optimal solution to the migrant crisis is.

Pan-Islamism when?

Right, OP here, I'm signing off. It's like three in the morning. Thanks for stopping by.

Hopefully never.

i hope the best for you OP you seem to be a good person even tho you are studying something i think is barbaric and in human but hey, you Korean, knock yourself out.
get some sleep dude.

why not? Damn you infidel. ALLAHU AKBAR!! ALLAHKU BARBAR

"crazy muslim speak"
look out al-gazer a drone in the sky!