#DOGLIVESMATTER

#DOGLIVESMATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SPnohTteETs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we find this motherfuckers socials outside of Facebook? He can't do this shit without getting shit back.

The cringe is insane both here and on facebook. End your lives immediately

What's so cringy?

Go back to you diaper trap threads faggot

lurkin for potential

How about you hang yourself like that kid did to that dog, you faggot ass edge lord.

Fuck off do as he did and think Nothing will come of it faggot...

bump i see potential

This is gonna be good

I wanna hang that kid and bust his ass open. Bitch is so chubby twinkies would probably fall out of him like a piƱata.

youtu.be/SPnohTteETs

that's not him. too young and the facebook id in the picture doesn't start with a J.

i was the one finding all the shit in the last thread. no one else was helping. /b cant raid worth shit anymore. just faggots arguing

I'm down to raid. Facebooks look dead though. Would be better if we found the Snapchat used for the original post but that would be a lot of work.

im phoneposting cant do much but im down for raid if some1 finds him

Same. I found a guys Facebook, he's mutual friends with someone I know but it doesn't look much like this guy.

>edge lord
back to le reddit you go shitdick

post it anyways

Suck a chode or help with the raid faggot

according to this he is already arrested.

Any news on if they are out or still in?

Yup. Happened in WV.

in i guess. they admitted to crime

family

and everyone else in this thread

HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED

GO TO FACEBOOK SEARCHBAR AND TYPE IN JACOB RYAN DOG FOR DETAILS

THE NORMIES ACTUALLY BEAT YOU FAGGOTS TO IT

There's a number for a petition to keep him in jail longer, according to the police report he was arrested, but charges negligible because his grandmother asked him to do it. No idea why that matters, but apparently it does.

brothers kid

They were arrested three fucking days ago. It's literally the first Google result for "Jacob ryan hanging dog." They're "juveniles" though, so they'll get some mandatory counseling and that will be it.

kek

bro

bro info

police family member

Holy fuck, another Bo Bergdahl/Dick Dynasty family. We seriously need a racial enema for our own race in this country...

where the police family member works

doesnt matter. we need to make them suffer. the justice system is a joke

Nice.

Oh I agree completely, user. What I meant was, they'll receive no real punishment from the legal system.

and what exactly are you planning to do to kids in prison?or are you going to bully his little brother?
just let it go normies already beat us to it

Oh

wasnt planning on it. was going to use his family to track where he lives. pretty basic doxxing. but i guess we could be lazy and just spam his family with dead dog pictures.

or we could hang one of his brothers for laughs.
nigga cmon this is Sup Forums ya'll are startin' to become pussies.

Dogs are not people.
And even if they were, who cares?

I like dogs (pugs and shit), but doggo from OP pic is ugly af. Don't mind it hanging from a tree. Good riddance.

Yeah I would care much much less if it was a bulldog. Bulldogs are ugly x1000000000

they are not people thats exactly why we are angry

Niggers are also not people, why we don't get angry when some nigga get shot by a police officer without reasonable excuse?

because we dont like niggers