Sup Forums Tell me have you ever experienced something parnormal?

Sup Forums Tell me have you ever experienced something parnormal?

do spoopy skellingtons hiding in my closet count as being paranormal?

Hell yeah that's fucking spoopy

Yeah i did.

One time i saw a spoopy skele in my closet.

Really scared me

Aw shit man that must've been spoopy as hell.

>remember when I was 18 on Sup Forums
>every day I'd browse Sup Forums and /x/
>pretty lit
>later, about five years
>yuk yuk it's another reply to post or mother die in sleep post
>Tfw skipped it because sick of that shit
>ok moving on
>three days later off to work, getting promoted at my bank
>hell yes nigga
>I get a call from my brother let's call him Sam
>"shit man what do you want?"
>pretty rattled right now because in traffic and needed to be focused for promotion
>on the phone with brother, seems shaken and cant understand his words
>"Sam calm down wtf is going on?"
>then I hear the words that would change the rest of my life
>out of my brother's mouth
>"REEE MOM IS IN THE HOSPITAL"
>yank on the steering wheel to veer out of traffic to hospital
>out of nowhere some hulking nigger wanders in front of my car
>uwotm8.jpg
>run him over because natural instinct and natural selection
>mfw pic related
>on my way to hospital thinking to myself
>tf, I might have just killed an innocent man
>hell with it, keep on driving to hospital because worried about mother
>eventually hear sirens and some cop cars trail me
>REEEEE.webm
>whale tail it out of there
>i finally make it to the hospital, at least 3 cops chasing after me as I run into the doors
>"LEAVE ME ALONE" I cried out
>"LEAVE ME BE I JUST WANT TO SEE MY MOTHER"
>doctors rush to intercept me
>I dodge and keep running
>every attempt to stop me was brutally shut down from rage
>I frantically search for her room for a good 20+ minutes
>Not giving up, tears flying out of my face from rage wondering wtf happened to my mother
>Heaving in misery as more doctors come to stop me
>Every attempt was again failed
>roiling pain in the back of my leg, an officer shot me
>shitshitshit
>limp to last room as officer fucking stumbles and falls
>eventually find her room
>every moment has lead up to this
>pussy out and pass out in front of door

...It turns out my mother died that night and she left me a note saying this:
"Read every first letter."

one time i went to get cereal in my kitchen around 3am
i was just about done when i saw this spooky skelly walk past my kitchen
shit was crazy man

Damm that's sad :(

That was Paul walker he just wanted some ceral dude

Well fuck, I think I just spooped a little. I heard a rumor that there's one hiding in my body right now. Is it true?? I hope not
Fuck the ghostbusters, let's team up and become spoopbusters!1

sure, the dude knew how to make action movie blockbusters that audiences loved
But could he figure out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

So much fucking skellys we need to stop them from spooping over the world!

they're everywhere man,
my mom even saw one in her garage last nite and got Sp00ked
>THEY Sp00ked me mum user!

If he can make himself toast one time he can do it again.

Saem was eating food and saw one fucking my T.V yesterday spoopy shit my man

I have.. fucking cold blood terror. it sounds dumb and everyone I've told makes a joke about it.. but it was nearly pants shitting absolute terror.. I'll try to make it quick. and Im on mobile so I'm not gonna fuck with greentext

Am on mobile too it's hard to greentext

We need to commence a skelly crusade to end the sp00kenings once and for all

decided to go for a jog one night at almost midnight. I've always had trouble sleeping and I was out in the country. not sure why I decided to go, but I did.. kinda got lost in thought. jogged and ended up getting kinda lost. not a big deal. I knew I had been going north, and crossed the river. so I just had to find the river again.

We need to put an end to these spooky skellys. Any ideas? Maybe throwing things at them would work? After all, they're just bones.

Deus Vult!!!

Yep
You are better off turning a blind eye and pretending it doesn't exist.
Your life is far less complicated that way

Quite often. It can suck balls.

Run them over with cars

it was a kinda chilly night. I don't think the moon was full, but it was out enough that you could see. So I stopped to figure out where I was, and heard bits of voice on the wind. I hit the deck and flattened myself out on the road as soon as I heard it. generally, people wouldn't have good reasons to be out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. so just dropped down and waited to hear if they had seen me.

Fggt

What's this shit I've heard on here about streetlight?

user good story so far but can you greentext it pls?
>much thanks

the voices didn't change. but it was still too far away to hear what they were saying. so I started belly crawling through the ditch toward the wind until I would hopefully find them. after a hundred yards or so I caught sight of them. 2 naked people standing in the field with an animal staked out between them. could tell they were naked because they weren't the type you would want to see naked. both overweight and middle aged. with those bellies that indicate heart disease. started to be able to hear more clearly what they were saying. but it wasn't English. it was some weird chant.

ugh, I'll try.

>Once took a dump in the shower
>Turned around to clean up
>Wasn't there

Keep going nice story dude

You sure your shit wasn't a ghost

I saw a Bigfoot once

You sure it wasn't Amy schumer?

care to elaborate?

It can't be her. Bigfoot tries to hide himself from people because of the shame it would bring him.

Pretty sure since she's not a nigger

True

>OK so I'm about to see some devil worshipers sacrifice a goat or something
>decide to get closer, it took longer now
>trying to not get caught and ruin the whole thing.
>the whole time I'm creeping along I keep checking out the animal
> it looks like a sheep, or a dog, keeps changing in my mind
>almost like what I'm seeing keeps changing because I can tell what it is
>it was staked out quartered away from where I
>first caught sight of it. hind legs looked like goat or sheep
> but it also looked wooly. but it had big floppy hound dog ears
>whatever it's dark. I keep getting closer and more adjacent to the animal
>staked at all 4 feet and the neck.

No but she's hairy as her mother's puss

thought i was experiencing sex one time then i woke up and remembered i live alone and haven't talked to anyone in 7 months

Holy shit dude you saw a skin Wallet tell me more if you don't know what's a skin walker is its a being that can shape shift into any animal and it's normal form is tall and ugly looking

How though lol

are you me

Sure

I was in a tree stand around dawn and saw a big ass gorilla looking thing stocking a deer I was waiting to get a shot on.

I called out thinking it was some idiot messing around trying to fuck up my hunt and that mother fuck stood up and was about 9 to 10 foot tall and about 4 to 5 feet at the shoulders. And then it slowly backed out of my line of sight.

Even with my 308 I noped out of there as fast as I could once I thought that thing was gone.

Give us a more detailed description and was brown or was it hairy

>now I can see that the guy is standing 10 feet from the head of the animal
>the woman is standing 10 feet behind it, and the guy has a long curved knife
>like ornamental or something.
>I'm only about 20 or 25 yards from them now. and they are still chanting
>the guy is holding the knife in the air and I can finally stop and really look at the poor animal
>trying to decide if I should risk an attempted rescue
> so I pop my head up, still trying to figure out what is up with this things ears
>that's when it just swivels it's whole head and looks at me dead in the eyes.

brilliantly played sir

kys

Mom died, was cremated, had her ashes on a shelf. I'd walk by and there would be a pocket of air very noticeably colder air in front of it.

When I'm pissed of or frustrated, I affect computers near me.

Always seeing things out of the corner of my eye.

All kinds of weird shit here and there. Not going into the weirdest though.

You experienced anything else while having the ashes in the shelf :^0

It's because you're keeping her cooped up.

>as its head turned I thought it was missing part of its face..
> because it just ended at the end of its neck.
>it took my brain about 3 seconds to realize what I was looking at.
> it was the face of a 12-14 year old girl, attached to a sheep's body.
>the floppy ears were the dark hair hanging from either side of her head.
>my hands are shaking right now as I type this out..
> just the abject terror of seeing something so wrong.
>she looked dumb. like she didn't understand what was going on
>looked like she wasn't even inconvenienced by the ropes tying her down
>she was just looking at me like she was mildly interested in another human
>laying in the ditch.

nice.

It was about 150 feet away so I didn't get a great look but it was covered in dark brown hair kinda like a grizzly (im on the east us coast so not actually a grizzly) and it's face was like the color of an old leather glove like a tanish brown. But it had a huge mouth and the nose of a black person.

It's arms seemed longer than normal and the thing was ripped. Like Brock lesnar in his prime ripped.

Nah. Closest I've ever come was sleep paralysis. All that /x/ muh boogeyman stuff is a load of unsubstantiated shit.

>bump

>be me
>see ghost
>spooky af

>I remember going cold. like someone dumped ice water down my back
>i remember scrambling to get up and failing as the people yelled and
>started running toward me. I remember running like I was on the moon
>faster than I ever thought I could run. and then my memory just stops.
>I guess my adrenaline was too high to form memories or something
>next thing I remember was being back home.
> it was about 1:50 and I was still racing flat out as fast as I could go
>got home and got my shotgun and waited up the rest of the night.
>went back out trying to find the spot the next couple days.
>never could figure out where it was.. no one ever really believes me either
>friends make jokes about the sheep girl sometimes.
>still scares the shit out of me.

That's some shit

fuck you user

Obviously little girl dressed in sheepskins for some sacrifice. You let a kid die, user.

Did you ever try looking up infor about satanists/rituals after for some closure?

Didn't think of oh I don't know calling the cops?
"Hey good idea, let's play manhunt I the dark with people who got knives hurrr duuur" all you had to do was take a video *flash off* and whisper to the cops on the phone
>satanic ritual
>live human
>send SWAT
>track me
Police would have been there like a jew on a shekel

Had to wait for the family to get together again to bury her ashes with my oldest brother. He died when he was a kid, she wanted to be buried with him.

Tried my damndest to block out that shit after she died. I've had weird shit like that happen for most of my life, but I'm scared shitless about opening myself up to it when she passed. Not sure I can handle it. Odd stuff happens still though. Nothing major like furniture moving or anything like that, just like little reminders she's still watching out for me.

I was partially raped by a demon once. I called out to jesus and he literally saved me. Say whatever you want I don't care. I'm just glad as heck that I'm protected now. I've also had life energy stolen from me by demons my whole life. Not since I was saved and continually ask for protection has anything happened. Some people are truly blessed with ignorance and bliss.

>like a jew on a shekel
Oy vey! Moider going on! 6 gorrilian dead girls! Hurry quick!

see I thought about that. and I don't think it could be because of the legs. it had the digitigrade sheep's hind legs. and all four were far too thin to be human.

Yeaaaaaahh and how do you know this didn't happen because in society, wet her religious or not were taught demons are bad and that depending where you live Jesus will save you so one day you had a really deep nightmare and like a well lubed machine (punz) you called put and it stopped? I did the same when I had an put of body experience

I've tried to look it up, or like what a sheep girl would be used for but never any results

I have to take a sleep but you guys posted some good stuff goodnight yall. You can still comment on this thread and stuff

yea it was pre cell phone. I felt bad later on.. like when it comes to fight or flight I guess I'm the flight type. never could find the place again though.

Because I physically, mentally, and spiritually felt it grab my wrists hold me down, and put it's demon dick inside of my asshole. I've also had an out of body experience this was completely different to that, and I also have astral projected which is very similar to out of body experiences and it was different from that as well.

damn

Same type of thing happend to me. A bit different but here goes. ( please dont be mad im traditionally from Slovakia, born with bad accent and broken english)
Walking in tho woods out behind my house, because im bored af.
Videogames just dont hold my attention anymore.
Starting to get late. Decide to head back, but ive gotten myself all turned around.
Couldnt find my way home so i wonder in the direction i think it is. Ill eventually get somewhere.
But then i start to hear voices.
And then slight foot steps. And almost a faint humming.
I decide to follow the voices. Maybe its my Arabic neighbors, those shit-skins are always doing something that isnt cool.
Anyways, head towards the voices and i keep getting chills. As i approach i discover that there are faint lights.
Decide its best not to be seen by whatever it is with the light. Go to the tree line with a clearing just beyond that, where what looked like 12 people was actually more like 9 now that i think about it.
They are chanting and dancing around a young girl in a cage who looks bloodied and beaten but very pretty.
Decide that i want to try and save her. What with me being probably half retarded.so i use that military training. ( i was kicked out for defying the sargent one too many times.) go around and take one of the two old phones in my bag and check if i have a recording of anyone talking or yelling on it. I do. I loved downloading people just talking and audio books. I found it soothing.

Put it on full blast and chuck it as hard as i can into the woods and run to hmthe left a bit.they all chase with their knifes and dildos or whatever they had.
Go up to cage. Look at girl and tell her to stay quiet. Lock looks pretty rusted. Been there a while now. Wrench lock off and carry girl away. Hear shouting and goot steps behind me.

Cont?

Ah makes sense. I guess you're right then. If anything use a flash light and yell "police" or some shit idk

Okay damn. But that sounds like something out of this is the end with Jonah hill. No offense but damn

Go-on.jpg

Yes you commie mudslime

please

Hands down the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. Haven't ever really opened up about it.

yea.. could have done something. I was honestly terrified of the girl too. or whatever they had done to turn her into a sheep or vice versa. I mean the people were old and naked. pretty sure I would have been fine. but I just bolted.

>moar

The one smart thing i think to myself all night is " if im going to save her i have to get out of the woods" so i pick a direction and carry her over my shoulder and fucking run.
We make it far enough away that i cant hear the dune-coons anymore and cant see for shit. I set her down and set up a perimeter around the area. Mark nearby trees so i will know where she is and then search area around there, that sort of thing. She is almost unconscious at this point. She can only mumble for me to help her and im sure she can see that im of the superior race of non-niggers.(im white in case that wasnt obvious) once thats done i set down and try to wake her. Cant wake her. Get out flashlight. Examine her. Shes not as young as i thought. She seems short and isnt heavy, but she is completely developed. Nice tits. Nice ass. Pronounced features. And several open wounds on her body.
Goodfuckingthingiwasafielddmedic.jpg
Grab my kit from my bag. Rip off my shirt like all russians can and start tearing some rags for bandages. Sew up her wounds after disinfecting them with a solution in my kit. Pull out some gauze pads and tie my shirt rags around her wounds. After a while nothing happens. No niggers come looking and i treked back a bit and found that they were gone. So i decide ill make a bit of a campsite here. Watch over the girl till she wakes up.

Cont?

Cont

Moar

user wont deliver

yes, pls cont.

lost my shit laughing at "dildos"

have faith!

Wait a while. Night turns into maybe just morning. Light is almost blue its so early. She wakes up and starts getting scared looking around and as i get up to calm her down she starts throwing whatever she cam get her hands on. She grabs the security blanket that came with the kit that i put on her before she notices that i took her bloodied clothes off so she wouldnt fucking die. ( i wrapped her breasts in bandeges i had in my bag and put my spare shirt on her.) ( like to exercise so i got into the habit of bringing a spare shirt with me everywhere, also her breasts were so fucking soft.) she blushes and looks scared. I tell her that i what happened and she went even more white then before.(she was pale before but it was insane) she told me she doesnt remember how she got there but that her name was Sophie and that she was really sore and asked why. I told her because there were about 2 stab wounds about 3 centimeters deep in her sternum. She flips shit. I tell her she will die if she keeps flailing. And i give her a water bottle.

Cont? Also im writing this out for you boys. And i start writing if someone wants more.

YOU CUNT

yea man. good story so far

yes, im lurking user, pls cont.

Keep it coming user.