>MARVEL WINS AGAIN!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bobfinstock/status/730058203061358596?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=NR6UiSNHT3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does this come out?

November 3rd.

When will DCucks learn?

Good Lord does it feel good to have made the right choice with Marvel over DC, we can't fucking lose.

>Guardians of the Galaxy is gonna bomb so bad.
>Nobody wants to see a super-hero team they've never heard of.
>MARVEL is finished.

Breathtaking?

He thinks I'm breathtaking?

I've never been called breathtaking before.

>hear Civil War is "breathtaking"
>it's just as formulaic as every other MCU movie, down to the boring villain

By breathtaking do they mean it'll put me to sleep?

Capeshit needs to die already.

>another generic marvel movie
>copying inception
>muh alternate dimensions

it will be bland as all the other post-phase 1 marvel movies, be full of quips and the masses will love it

Early screens nearly always has good impressions.
Still skeptical on how this movie will turn out due to the director's past movies ether being OK or shit, but the cast list has me hoping for a good movie

>DKEKS ON ETERNAL SUICIDE WATCH

You guys realize every big movie gets good early impressions, right?

When a studio gets people to see their movies early, they only choose yes-men that'll over hype whatever they see.

Fucking BvS got good early impressions.

>DKEKS ON PERMANENT SUICIDE WATCH

the director is only there in order to allocate cast and crew. at Marvel/Disney, everything is already layed out for the directors since Marvel never wants to takes any chances

the suits basically dictate what they want in their movies

>he pays fealty to jewish movie studio
kys redditor

And you will cry yourself to sleep

Are early screenings usually *this* early?

>formulaic

People always say this about Marvel movies but I never have any idea what they mean. GOTG and Antman are completely different movies in plot, structure, setting, etc. By "formulaic" do you mean the good guys win and the bad guys lose?

>I never mentioned any DC movies

way to project retards. capeshit and all of those other infantilization movies are the cancer that is killing cinema as a whole

but be sure to pay for your shitty-ass capeshit movies while all possible future projects are scrapped

>147trill evans

Woah are there really people just joining Sup Forums and Sup Forums now??? I thought summer was a myth

People saying Dr. Strange is like Inception is the ultimate pleb filter - it's as if they think Inception is completely original.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>GOTG and Antman are completely different movies in plot, structure, setting

You are a total idiot if you seriously think this.

>GOTG and Antman are completely different movies in plot, structure, setting,

No they aren't. They are the same shit in a different coat

This will be Iron Man 1 tier. After getting rid of SJWhedon Disney are taking their movies more seriously. Also looking forward to Ragnarok.

Civil War was the definition of disappointment though.

What does this mean?

>GOTG and Antman are completely different movies in plot

le overzealous villain wants to get revenge
le goofy protagonist down on his luck finds the strength to save the city
le generic love interest who also le kicks ass
sprinkle in the quips and 3 mid credits scenes
$1.2bn worldwide gross

BRAVO DISNEY

DC movies are mostly terrible

bvs is a good movie fek off

But I'm hype for Ben Affleck's batman movie

But will it have Wong teaching him kung fu? Imagine if the final fight is Mads putting up one of those barriers that stops both of them from using magic and then they just punch each other.

>those letterboxes
>when Sup Forumsedditors try to make meme grids
lmao

jesus christ, the marvel shilling is fucking strong on this board

formulaic means that it's always the same kind of premise and execution

>full of bad quips (jokes are something else entirely and rarely used in MCU movies)
>only simple execution, meaning plot goes from A to B
>generic characters with no real motivation serve as hero and villain stereotypes
>stories lack any complexity

now you shitheads can proceed with your shitposting but Marvel is nothing more. as much as you hate what the DC is doing, at least the Nolan trilogy and Man of Steel had SOME form of complexity to them

The masses only like the MCU so much because the movies are made to appeal to exactly that, the masses. As far as marketing and strategies go, Marvel/Disney are god-like. Their execution behind the scenes is very exceptional, even if it isn't good for the overall market. Their movies dumb down the masses, sure, but the profits are piling up like dead fish. Gotta give them that

well, Inception was kind of like a worldwide phenomenon. Even though it copied some things from other movies and books, Inception is still used as copypasta when it comes to modern movies

even if GotG and Ant-Man WERE two completely different movies (which they aren't), Ant-Man as well as all Iron-Man movies are exactly the same. That's literally four movies that have exactly the same kind of story

At about 1:33 in the second trailer, it looks like Strange and Mads' character are at close range, trading blows with each other as time reverses and a city reassembles around them.

This pleases my wong.

What is this? A gif for ants?

Hulk 22, Iron Man, and Thor are real roller coasters right? Phase 1 is dogshit. At least Phase 2 has GOTG to stand above it all.

There's an alternate universe where both DC and marvel make good movies

nobody is shitting on the nolan adaptations of batman. While its true that marvel movies are formulaic, atleast they have got the basic story telling elements down and make a in general enjoyable movie. The dc movies are just going nowhere, characters with ambiguous motivations, weird subplots that never gets resolved. Overal the latest movies are just hamfisted with shit while dcucks try to defend it as being deeper or something, while in reality its the same simple formula as marvel but just really convoluted.

I wish there was an LA Noire style game where you play as a Gotham detective.

yfw they make a game like this but give you detective mode that highlights all the clues

CURSE YOU MONKEY'S PAW!

It ends with The Joker gutting you like a fish to piss off Batman, I presume.

I would of believed if it wasn't for the PoorDc
LoL try harder marvelcucks

Well it isn't any dumber than drowning in a sewer.

>shitting on Iron Man 1 and Hulk

wait, what the fuck? Iron Man 1 is the best MCU movie and Incredible Hulk actually explored Banner's character for a change while Baby Avengers Hulk was a dumbed down version which literally didn't address the character AT ALL

>At least Phase 2 has GOTG to stand above it all
>Thor 2
>GotG
>FUCKING IRON MAN 3
>being better than any of Phase 1's movies except for Captain America 1

get outta here

>atleast they have got the basic story telling elements down and make a in general enjoyable movie
>basic

that's my problem with all of this. it's all BASIC. nothing tries to aim at something more. people nowadays, and sorry when I'm generalising, are used to BASIC shit. Nobody expects something amazing storytelling wise. It's all about effects and shitty jokes. At the same time, people laugh about others who watch cartoons or anime while they're actually being treated with the same kind of bullshit that's present in cartoons and animes.

>The dc movies are just going nowhere

I don't agree with that. I see a bigger picture with DC's movies than I do with the newer Marvel Movies (sole exception being Phase 1). BvS and apparently Justice League 2 aim at a more complex representation of the characters while offering an actually interesting cinematic experience. The only problem that Warnerbros needs to fucking work out is its employees at the top. The suits know NOTHING about movie making and dictate shit like cutting down BvS by half an hour and not being able to decide whether they want a grimmy or joyful universe. It makes me mad that actual talent in Hollywood doesn't get supported but actually controlled till it turns to shit

"omg it was amazing, it was better than civilwar, guardians, avengers and every other marvel movie combined" - every single person until the next marvel movie

>literally Pierce Brosnan/10

>people laugh about others who watch cartoons or anime

Now your convoluted, frustrated, nonsensical opinions make sense.

As opposed to a DC movie where the previous movie isn't quite as shitty as the current one.

After civil war I'll think I'll pass on this one.
I think I'm all done with CapeShit it's never better than a 7/10

By formulaic they mean better than DC

>I see a bigger picture with DC's movies
>BvS aims at a more complex representation of the characters
>while offering an actually interesting cinematic experience
>you actually believe this

It's so sad you DC fans are this delusional. DC's films are never going to improve if people like you blindly defend them.

>blindly

that's the problem with this board. you retards always cherrypick stuff while ignoring the rest of the comments. I never said that the DC movies are flawless (except for BB and TDK), I am saying that WB executives are the ones that are hindering the franchise from coming into full bloom. The ideas are in the movies, they are just not explored to the fullest because the studio still doesn't know what it actually wants. BvS Ultimate Cut is not a bad movie, it just sets its bar far too high

DELET

PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
>PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
>PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
>PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
>PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
>PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
>PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS
>PAID SHILLS AND REVIEWS

Is there a version with Marvel/Martin Freeman asking DC/Zemo how it feels to fail so miserably?

>#PoorDC

kek has an entire franchised ever been cucked this hard by a competitor?

>DKEKS ON SUICIDE ALERT

this is the only argument dkeks have left

Magical Mads, have you cast a charm on me?

damn. that's some pottery

guess he needs to look like jesus for dkeks to like it

twitter.com/bobfinstock/status/730058203061358596?lang=en

>As opposed to a DC movie where the previous movie isn't quite as shitty as the current one.

Also don't forget the sweet memes that come out of DC movies aswell

Starlord was never down on his luck you shit brick.

>complex
>artistic
>translation: I'm damage controlling for my favorite company.
My issue with dc fan boys is that. They act like dc isn't doing anything formulaic and damage controlling by saying it's "complex" or "artistic."

CAPEKINO

>tdk
>flawless
Pick one.

Ledger carried that movie and bale was a terrible batman. I'd rather have afleck as daredevil as batman than bale.

why are people always trying to say something else when in fact, Marvel IS paying off critics in some form?

reviewers nowadays are people treated to VIP status while they are expected to write decent reviews. It's a goddamn business, what do you expect?

as I told another user. read my fucking comment you dipshit

favorite company

you couldn't be more wrong. WB is making mistakes all of the goddamn time with its decisions. That's why I'm more pissed at them than at Marvel who shit out one generic movie after another

>They act like dc isn't doing anything formulaic and damage controlling by saying it's "complex" or "artistic."

the problem is rather that they are TRYING to copy Marvel's formula but failing at it since they can't decide whether to go full Marvel or not. Artistically though, the DC movies are far superior to the MCU ones, say what you want

I disagree on all accounts unfortunately. doesn't help that I'm literally blind when it comes to flaws in TDK

>pacing is goat
>bale was pretty solid as both batman and bruce
>goat-tier soundtrack
>great villains
>great cinematography

only downside is that SHITTY maggie gyllenbitch. "Hello beautiful" was so goddamn cringy since she was ugly as FUCK

yeah they're paid

WB obviously pays aswell and probably much more than Disney has to because no one honestly thinks DC movies are very good. So it's not an argument for either side

DR STRANGE IS THE ONLY MOVIE WORTH ANY HYPE ON THE HORIZON

PRACTICALLY A VISUALS DEMO REEL

LITERALLY IMAX 3D THE MOVIE

I wish there was an LA Noire style game where literally anything.

>GOTG and Antman are completely different movies

Possibly the funniest thing I have ever read

>WB obviously pays aswell and probably much more than Disney

I don't think so actually. I think they aren't even in the position to be able to focus on that yet

first, they have to get a goddamn grip and decide what their universe should be like. set the overall tone and decide who gets creative control. giving a movie to a director like snyder and then trying to control him like a puppet never ends well. just see what happened with wright at marvel

Screencapping this for later

>It's generic
DC buzzwords again. They do play it safe yes but they don't try to make it more than it is.
>artistic
Oh you mean like how the killing joke was "artistic." No it wasn't and neither was btfo v supercuck featuring surprise cameo of gal gadot.
To claim it's artistic is to try and sidestep the glaring problems of dceu.

>likeable actor known primarily for comic roles plays a lovable outlaw who is secretly just motivated by his love for family to team up with a rag tag group of misfits that are "criminals" but not too criminal so kids can still really think of them as good guys so they can stop a magical piece of technology from getting into the wrong hands and causing mass destruction

Quick which movie did I describe?
Now fuck off, Marvel retard

>btfo v supercuck

I can only laugh so hard

#rekt
HOW WILL MARVEL EVER RECOVER

>They do play it safe but they don't try to make it more than it is

>COMIC BOOKS ARE DUMB AND STUPID AND BORING SO IT'S OK THAT MARVEL MOVIES ARE DUMB AND STUPID AND BORING

Marvel fans have this weird self-deprecating attitude that I will never understand. If you point out that all their movies look and sound the same and adhere to a formula that has become boring, they say
>FUCK OFF THEY'RE JUST COMIC BOOKS DON'T TRY TO MAKE THEM ART

It's like downplaying the artistic merit of comic books helps them cope with their movies having no artist merit... or something like that.

>They do play it safe yes but they don't try to make it more than it is.

are you referring to Marvel? I never said anything else. Marvel makes generic, yet safe movies. That's the formula of their success and I respect that. What I can't respect though is that exactly this type of behaviour is responsible for other movies failing at the box office

>Oh you mean like how the killing joke was "artistic."

haven't watched it unfortunately. you can't compare direct-to-dvd cartoons to movies aired in theaters.

>To claim it's artistic is to try and sidestep the glaring problems of dceu.

check my other comments. I'm stating exactly that the artistic value and the basic storyline ideas are the thing the DC movies really have going for them. The rest is too much affected by suits

DELETE THIS

shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=NR6UiSNHT3w

holy shit. this is some good shit

There was a guy on Sup Forums that watched it and posted a very long summary that fits with the new trailer they released at SDCC, he said it was really good.

N-no... they're t-totally different m-movies