The new neighbor in my complex thinks he's allowed to back his piece of shit 05 Mustang into the handicapped spaces in...

The new neighbor in my complex thinks he's allowed to back his piece of shit 05 Mustang into the handicapped spaces in front of my complex. I watched him and his girlfriend get out and walk without a single disability 3 floors up to their apartment. There is no placard displayed inside the car, and no handicapped plates. What should I do?

I thought about writing a note telling him what a faggot he is, then I decided I'm not going to be passive aggressive. Should I go knock on his door and tell him to move my car, risking my own car getting vandalized? Or should I just be a beta cuck and let it go.

You should drink some gasoline, a healthy amount of it so it acts really quick.

Just call the police and have them tow it...

How retarded are you?

>Should I go knock on his door and tell him to move my car
Why would he move your car? You move your car.

Police don't tow cars from private property.

Honest mistake on that one. I've lived here for over a year and this fucking Mexican asshole thinks he deserves the prime spots that nobody else is a big enough of a dick to park in just because he has some 12 year old muscle car?

PUT POTATOES IN HIS EXHAUST

Call the landlord. Call a tow truck. Are there tow company signs somewhere nearby to deter outsiders parking there? Do you have a truck? Put a chain on his piece of shit and drag it to the middle of the road. Then call the cops.

be a man and call him an asshole for parking in a handicap spot next time you see him do it

I'm not that big of a dick. I've already had my wheels with brand new tires and license plates stolen from my car here. I'm just pissed that this faggot thinks he deserves to park his car front and center when everyone else plays by the rules.

Can't tow without a contract in Colorado. There are no towing signs. Management doesn't tow. They didn't give a fuck when I came out to my car without wheels sitting on the ground because I had to park in the corner where no windows faced. Doubt they'll give a fuck now.

You must ride the bus

No. I drive a 2010 Civic. I just spent 2000 dollars to replace brand new tires I spent 500 dollars on as well as 4 rims because I had to park in the dark corner of the lot. I guess I should have backed my shit into a fucking handicapped space like this faggot.

print off a piece of paper that says "mental handicaps dont count for parking spaces you faggot fuck" leave it on his windshield

you should go on the internet and whine about it

Lol Civic cuckmobile .

Late at night place nails and/or screws pointy sides up under his tires so when he drives off they penetrate. If done right by the time get gets off of work his tires will be flat.

For keks put a tater in his exhaust pipe. Take pics before and after.

Lol. You're getting close. If anyone can top that I'll leave it on his windshield and take pics.

A-B not cuckmobile.

I like this idea. I haven't committed a crime since my last crime. I totally have a shoe box full of screws and nails I haven't put to good use.

Don't get caught, faggot. Good luck.

Take a shit on the car.

the poleece don't tow shit. call a fucking tow company retard, jesus christ. say they took your grandmothere parking space

Fucking easy as hell.

Get some screws at least an inch long. Or bolts that are pointed at the end(these work better).
Place them up against the tires in a direction that hes sure to run over when pulling out.

>tfw my wheels feel like there going to fly off my car and idk why

They'll drive it for a good min before they'll figure out whats wrong(tire wont run flat just yet).
It will go flat at the least opportune time. It will fuck up their CV axels(cost a lot to replace).

Do this OP.

>Get a can of tuna fish and cut it open.
>Use a knife (or a slimjim if you have one) to peel back the rubber at the bottom of the window.
>Pour full can of tuna in there.

His car will smell like dead fish until they can figure out where its coming from and they'll have to take the door apart to fix it.

Better yet tie the note to a brick and throw it through his back window. Unless your some kinda beta male pansy...

Nails go in the sidewall bro. There's no fixing that shit

Shit. That's fucking brutal.

thats a great way to make it look like youre stealing a car buddy

It only takes 10 seconds to do. It's not like you're going to sit there and fish the fucking stick around trying to unlock the door.

Just wedge butter knife or slimjim in, pull back, dump that shit, pull out wedge and walk away.

piss on his car, write "fucking faggot move yopur gay ass car" on his windows.