Christgau once claimed that metal is worthless because only white males listen to it...

Christgau once claimed that metal is worthless because only white males listen to it, but when you look at these classic concert vids of Sabbath, Metallica, and Pantera, there's definitely women in the crowd, a lot of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKiItcuUmeE

youtube.com/watch?v=mAli_bT9ODE

youtube.com/watch?v=h2EWxesFgMQ

I bet plenty of groupies were throwing themselves at the band after the show as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaTdAWKRn4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_female_heavy_metal_singers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Female_heavy_metal_singers
pitchfork.com/thepitch/1500-how-metal-can-make-the-world-a-better-place-for-metalheads/
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/8104-lateralus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metal is a popular genre that is enjoyed through out the world and there are a lot of great metal bands from japan and south america, and there is even a metal scene in africa of all places.

In conclusion kill all self hating liberal cucks who dont know shit about metal

also the type of girl that likes metal is that type of girl who has no female friends and isnt a lesbian and will fuck all the guys in the friend group (except you, you beta)

>relying on the opinions of a nu male who's never actually been to a metal concert to interact with fans

also the metal subgenre with the most female fans was hair metal
which was basically pop metal

They aren't there for the music, they're there because they think the lead singer of the band is cute.

Why do you care about what a hack like Christgau says anyways

>watching the Black Sabbath vid
Man, there's a lot of Mexicans in the crowd. I didn't think there were a lot of them around in CA in the 70s.

You can tell when a lib is trying to push a political agenda and doesnt know shit about metal when they say its only white men.
Something you expect out of p4k writer.

Have some mexican pagan black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=BaTdAWKRn4E

south americans fucking love metal and the smiths.

People just dont realize it yet

AFAIK Christgau never reviewed any of Lita Ford's solo albums, though he did review a bunch of Joan Jett ones and did have a rather positive opinion of her.

Joan Jett wasn't really metal though, she was more like pub rock.

>Christgau never reviewed any of Lita Ford's solo albums

He did have some exceedingly nasty things to say about Wendy O. Williams though.

Judging by some of Lars Ulrich's comments, they all picked up quite a few STDs during the early 90s tours.

He was right about Journey, but then that's picking the low-hanging fruit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_female_heavy_metal_singers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Female_heavy_metal_singers

pro tip for liberals: Being a self hating twat impresses no one

Lady Gaga also used to be a dancer at metal clubs.

>Something you expect out of p4k writer.
pitchfork.com/thepitch/1500-how-metal-can-make-the-world-a-better-place-for-metalheads/

p4k is laughable, metal heads will never take a bunch of Brooklynite yuppie hipster opinions on metal seriously. They fucking wish they could control metal. The only thing people took them seriously was on indie music and now thats dead when they embraced poptamism and became like every other shit fuck rolling stone spin music magazine

>metal heads will never take a bunch of Brooklynite yuppie hipster
Funny that because that's exactly what Christgau is.

>worthless because only white males listen to it
C U C K
U
C
K

p4k will push their political agenda and metal heads will ignore them and read loudwire, blabbermouth, metal injection, and metal sucks or some shit.
P4K missed the bus on being able to control the online space of metal because they were too focused on niggers and top 40 pop music.

>because they were too focused on niggers and top 40 pop music
Which coincidentally is what Christgau also focuses on.

Alongside punk rock. That's all he cares about--punk, Afropop, and top 40 pop.

And all his whining for decades didn't stop Sabbath, Metallica, etc from selling millions of records and being inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame.

p4ks rejection of rock music allowed a space to be taken over by others. who cater to those millions of youtube comments that like queen over justin biber, its almost like those people consist of a market that could be exploited for profit!

reasons why metal heads will never take p4k or self hating liberal music critics seriously

1. P4k has rejected guitar and rock music in favor of poptamism

2. p4k writers are out of touch yuppie liberal hipsters who dont know shit about metal, dont know the history, the sub genres, and think only white men listen and play it, when its a global musical genre enjoyed in many countries, one only need scroll down to the comment section of a Metallica song to be asked to come to Brazil

3. the rejection of rock music by p4k allowed other websites to gobble up that market

4.p4k think pieces about social issues and identity over music disgust metal heads and rockists.

Christgau was doing all this like 40 years before P4k existed. Check it out, he was sporting the nu male look decades before anyone coined the term.

KISS played to 102,000 people in Rio de Janeiro in 1983, it stands as their all-time record concert attendance.

Why not have a peace offering and agree that on both sides the people involved are mentally stunted homunculi?

5. and im talking about real blow your head fucking off rock and metal music, not the pussy indie shit about being a sad boy that plays shoegaze

p4k betrayed rock music to get clicks and i spit on its grave

>p4k betrayed rock music to get clicks and i spit on its grave
They've always been shit anyway.

>When asked why Metallica never made any sex songs, James Hetfield replied "Gee, I dunno. I mean, we were getting it, so I guess I was never that sex-starved that I felt the need to sing about it."

p4k embraced poptamism, and in doing so lost all say or control over the rock and metal genres.
And since this is the internet, others took their place (loudwire, blabbermouth, metalsucks, metal injection, etc)

P4k keeps trying to control metal, but it never works, because metal heads dont fucking read p4k.

I can confidently say that the p4k review of Tool - Lateralus is the worst piece of garbage I've ever read

Not because I disagree with the author's opinions on the music, you just need to read this nonsense

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/8104-lateralus/