How do I seduce a random girl?

How do I seduce a random girl?

Be me
>High school senior 18 (gotta be cautious with lowerclassmen)
>I am one of the most built guys at school but around 18% bodyfat.
>Got a so-so face, don't think I am terribly ugly.
>5'10
>Casual style, plain fitted fruit of the loom shirt with 559 jeans with Nikes.
>Awkward and almost silent at school, never participate in social activities.
>Have done some spergy things in the past such as telling a girl "I shit posted on Sup Forums over the summer"
>but also some alpha shit like coming to class late after a fight with my knuckles bloody and clothes muddy with veins popping out my arms n shit.
>Pruposly grunt while lifting heavy shit like Bent over rows Infront of girls.
So let's say I see a qt with nice ass n tits and I want to fuck her or atleast have her suck me off without putting in too much effort. How would I approach her and have her want to fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0pkw7flsjwV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck would u grunt?

Not be you.

/thread.

Honestly OP. It's not what you say. If a girl likes you she won't care.

>5'10"
game over, sry

He's literally an inch above average and not every woman wants a lanky asthmatic bf

not true, its all they want.

be more social.
instead of grunting while doing bent over rows, just do them in silence and then later try to talk to said girls about fitness or something since you saw them in a gym
idk man just don't be a creep.

Also i always thought talking about Sup Forums IRL was such a pleb thing to do. its like "shhhhh we all know we're horrible people deep down inside"

kek

Did you post this dribble on prupos?

first off, dont ask Sup Forums.
second, stop grunting. every group of people finds it funny.
EVERY group.
dude at my gym has a body like the hulk but he growls like wolverine constantly and its the most retarded thing since the banana case

Just put in effort you fuck , all you do is talk

plain single color tshirt momjeans non jordan non air nikes grunt in front of girls thinks he looks soso gets into fights then comes to class all roidraged up
HOW DO I SEDUCE A WOMAN
you are a freak
if a guy was like that around you you would avoid, girls are human beings with thoughts and feeling and memes and intrests
how about befriending a girl and networking with her friends

You gotta whip out dat fat cock user

Tits plox

>Casual style, plain fitted fruit of the loom shirt with 559 jeans with Nikes.
The fuck dude? It's 2017 why aren't you wearing a track suit? Jesus christ man are you even trying?

you know grunting just makes you sound like a pussy unless your literally lifting a truck off of someone right?

Femanon here, I'm not gonna BS you by saying "Just be yourself"
1.make yourself look as hot as you can,all day, every day
2.Act shy and quiet, we love that.
3. "Let your guard down" and get with a girl, but still act shy, but less so around her.

Inb4 Tits or GTFO vocaroo.com/i/s0pkw7flsjwV

Look her in the eyes. Don't be retarded, but in general, don't break eye contact until she does. Women naturally submit, for the most part. There are dumb bitches out there, usually indoctrinated by feminism. Don't sweat dumb bitches. The rest should be natural I guess.

>>but also some alpha shit like coming to class late after a fight with my knuckles bloody and clothes muddy with veins popping out my arms n shit.
>>Pruposly grunt while lifting heavy shit like Bent over rows Infront of girls.
Well at least your language is congruent with an 18 year old kid.
Beyond that, be good looking. Women say looks don't matter, but women are also full of shit.

talk, you can be shy but never show you youself insecure

>coming to class late knuckles bloody
You look more like a loser than Alpha.

wubba dubba dubz!

Dont listen to this idiot. Shy is wrong.

If you're an actual chick this makes sense. Women don't know what they want. If a man chooses to dominate them then they're lucky. Taking on a woman is also a responsibility though. It means you have to do the man stuff in a relationship. Pretty much, make all the hard decisions, let her be the pretty little princess she wants to be, etc.

Never hit a woman in anger. That's you being a pussy. You can force your will in other ways. I won't say further, you need to figure out the rest.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0pkw7flsjwV
2.5/10 bc no effort

KYS

agree, girls don't give a shit if you know how to fight, maybe 1 or 2 but the majority doesnt understand it

kinda agree, being shy is not a good thing, it's normal if you can control it and stop being a shy faggot when a girl approaches, also if you are the kind of shy that looks down when ppl talk to him or that looks insecure all the time, then you will look more like a weirdo-looser than a cool quiet dude

OP, heres some real advise

You see that alpha thats getting all the pussy?
Acts like him. Dont be a loser and come to school dirty and shit. Don't grunt and doN'T EVER TALK ABOUT Sup Forums.

Itt some soft skin geek who doesn't have a single callous on his hands.

You're telling this to a guy who works on car you retard.

if you don't grunt on your last squat/dl rep

it's not your last rep

I learned my lesson about talking about Sup Forums irl kek. That alpha guy who kids all the pussy is a star football player who is contantly winning and is a 9/10 in looks, I'd be confident af too.
The grunting thing was kinda exaggerated, I don't scream I just breath heavily enough to sound off like a slight growl on that last rep of 275 Bent over rows.

>This
Have fun not swimming in pussy op

you're already paying attention to your looks, so just focus on game.

get better at talking to people. everything else will follow, especially if you end up going to college

Slow down, little girl.

That sounded like a blur.

Gets all the*

okay disregard all the idiots about everything they said. If you want real advice that'll work for your specific case, listen up. Next time you enter class, instead of going in with bloody fists, open your zipper and keep your cock out then walk in. It'll attract all the girls, you're welcome you stupid fucking meathead.

>but also some alpha shit like coming to class late after a fight with my knuckles bloody and clothes muddy with veins popping out my arms n shit.
>Pruposly grunt while lifting heavy shit like Bent over rows Infront of girls.
kek. You aren't serious tho, are you?
If you are: That stuff isn't considered attractive and will make people feel uncomfortable being around you. People probably think you are creepy.

Been told I "look mad" all the time, can't help it but I thought girls like guys who get their hands dirty and are rough?

Manlet detected

How's the weather down there?

>Awkward and almost silent at school, never participate in social activities.
As long as you don't practice your social skills you probably won't get any pussy.
Especially if you act like a caveman all the time
>come to class late, bloody and dirty
>make grunting noises near people
>That's gonna make people want to interact with me!
In ten years or so you'll probably get a few good cringes from your current you.

>but I thought girls like guys who get their hands dirty and are rough?
They don't. You fell for the action hero meme.
A lot of girls like guys that have those qualities but use them in socially acceptable ways.
Your scool Chad displays those qualities at sports. That is perfectly fine.
You just fuck someone up and hope for applause. Not cool.
It's a bit like wearing speedos: Perfectly fine as long as you are at the beach but very strange in the middle of the city.

Not about looking for applause, they can see that I can handle myself and be strong enough to potentially protect them as well.

I overheard a girl talking about this guy at her gym who's muscly and veiny and a show off and her friends agreed that they like guys who are dominate and could fuck them real good. That same girl later in the year asked me out but I rejected her because I wasn't into her.