You guys im so fucking high

you guys im so fucking high

i took a bunhc of research chems my friend gave to me. i feel very very weird.

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RX6iHsx9Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI
youtube.com/watch?v=RSwN4_1NIoU
youtube.com/watch?v=3txHPS3LzgY
grahamkartna.bandcamp.com/album/ideation-deluxe
youtube.com/watch?v=HYvCkfLjQFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d6mGHwHMB5s
youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI
youtube.com/watch?v=uOlJnvFmli0
youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ra4thuAKA
soundcloud.com/worsethanthis/i-miss-having-sleep-overs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gotcha SENPAI
watch this shit youtube.com/watch?v=3RX6iHsx9Tc

I don't know, what fucking music do you like?

I can't help but get conceitedly elitist in these threads
youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI

tfw always get dubs when hi

>The Orb
>he considers himself elitist

kek

I like weird electronic.

Acid techno (New Order - Confusion (Pump Panel Reconstruction)

Hardcore rave (The Prodigy - Experience)

Progressive house (Underworld - Dubnobasswithmyheadman)

Also a lot of indie folk. Along the lines of Fleet Foxes debut or Illinois. But with the state I'm in, I'd prefer the bleeps

u locked in breh

TOBACCO youtube.com/watch?v=RSwN4_1NIoU

This is beautiful. I love the visuals. The music is weird though.

>i took a bunhc of research chems my friend gave to me

KYS jesus whats wrong with just doing molly or acid stay the fuck away from RC's

what rcs?

tame impala high af remix youtube.com/watch?v=3txHPS3LzgY

There's no molly or acid in North Carolina. I thought my friend lined me up two lines of Adderall but it turns out the other one was some disassociative research Chem.

tor senpai just go on tor

I think what I took was MXE. It was a grainy disassociative that I snorted. Everything feels very similar to when I did ketamine.

you don't actually think Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld concerns itself with being on a salaryman printing press' music shop? that's delightfully dimwitted lol

OP here. I actually saw The Orb in Carrboro North Carolina last year! One of my life's best experiences. I wish I had taken some ecstasy but it's so hard to come by.

grahamkartna.bandcamp.com/album/ideation-deluxe

Oh man this is quite good

>grahamkartna.bandcamp.com/album/ideation-deluxe
fuuuuck this is some good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HYvCkfLjQFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=d6mGHwHMB5s

Don't be afraid to try anything while stoned. There isn't one typed of music for weed. It will enhance almost any genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI

That's funny. I could see a bunch of hicks watching The Orb. Wish I had the nervous system to even think about doing what you described.

Also, Gary War are some weird fucking electronic: youtube.com/watch?v=uOlJnvFmli0
I can't tell if this comment's being made on the fact The Orb are on the Sup Forums essentials or on the fact an elitist wouldn't typically hold "fun" music in high/academic esteem or if you genuinely think The Orb didn't create bafflingly intelligent music because the first and third thing portray a pretense begging what it is you must like then

>I can't tell if this comment's being made on the fact The Orb are on the Sup Forums essentials
this one you overthinking silly little man. The Orb are pretty well known, they're one of the best known electronic acts. There is nothing elitist about liking them.

this is such a munted video

I'm sobering up a bit now.
Carrboro's actually pretty hipster. Still, y'know, it's North Carolina. Only like 50 people were there and it was pretty disappointing.
I wanna move to the west coast :/

I'm not really over-thinking, your comment was vague and I wanted to know what you meant. Still, that's a pretty creepy thing to say to someone. Try saying it aloud LOL also a really arbitrary sentiment altogether. The Orb make elite music to get baked to. If anything an electronic artist that can afford the equipment they want is going to make more refined music, or at least in the 90s

>that whole paragraph
This dude is high as fuck

I've heard that about NC actually, how Asheville is like that too. I mean you're set having a rural background if you want to then move to California, it pays off to have the experience somewhere shitty.
Who are you talking to?

I live in a city of about 100k, the east coast just bores me. Plus I'm going to be going into the tech industry.

Ya, I lived somewhere similar to NC and the bay was exhilarating enough to not need drugs, really. This conversation is actually making me feel high as fuck. What drugs did you take?

If you have the patience: youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ra4thuAKA

>The Orb make elite music to get baked to
you are a retard and i want to punch you out

Is it that drastic a difference? I feel like a lot of my depression stems from the monotony of my surroundings

soundcloud.com/worsethanthis/i-miss-having-sleep-overs

wow...nice... up the irons, throw the undies up the flagpole wreck some mayhem >:) my cognitive dissonance is literally seething out unto RANDOM STRANGERS LOL you can't enjoy intricate sound collages in mind altered states you fucking bigot!!! like come on give me something to work with. If this was facebook I'd probably say, "I do enjoy this, go on" or something snarky, but make this music orientated. I know Sup Forums is exciting and it's easy to lose your grip of things, but there are still standards of basic interaction you should think about holding yourself up to
I'd say it is for myself. I think you have to have some tact to live in California without frying your brains on the pavement, but it can definitely postpone boredom. People are about the same, but everythings different for sure.

dude... i did drugs WHILE listening to music... what an experience... really made me realize just how ELITE the orb are and how WOKE it is to GET BAKED to their SICK TUNES... only the ELITE can understand what its like to take a research chemical and listen to THE ORB

>wow...nice... up the irons, throw the undies up the flagpole wreck some mayhem >:) my cognitive dissonance is literally seething out unto RANDOM STRANGERS LOL you can't enjoy intricate sound collages in mind altered states you fucking bigot!!! like come on give me something to work with. If this was facebook I'd probably say, "I do enjoy this, go on" or something snarky, but make this music orientated. I know Sup Forums is exciting and it's easy to lose your grip of things, but there are still standards of basic interaction you should think about holding yourself up to

holy fucking shit DUDE
this is so embarrassing to read

sounds like a fucking plan to me

What are you elite tunes with psychedelic undertones?

KING JIZZ DUDE

This sounds like a really desperate way to stretch an increasingly questionable pretension as far as it'll go before having to reveal yourself in any way

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

"yes". I'm honestly surprised you kept tabs on this thread to ask that lol

>There's no molly or acid in North Carolina
>Asheville and Boone exist

say bye to your brain