Favorite power rangers and super sentai series. Ill start

Favorite power rangers and super sentai series. Ill start
Super sentai zyurangers - man burai's death got me

Power rangers in space - man zordons death gets me everytime. I was 6 when that episode aired cried like a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/17z7pWQJKrw
youtu.be/6Mm5rz3tAyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself autist

Bump

Both of you kill yourselves because the mighty morphin power rangers cucks every last one of the others and I'm talkin OG rangers where the black ranger was a black guy and the yellow ranger was an asian chick and all was right in the world because I was 6 and didn't understand racism or why everyone in my family would laugh when I was watching the show and asian chick would yell out "SABRE TOOTH TIGER!"

Power Rangers Time Force and Lightspeed Rescue

Asian chick died in a car accident in 2001. The more you know.

fuck you faggot real man childeren watch Kamen Rider. This is now a Kamen Rider Bread

fuck you captcha I am a robot

tinyurl com/ma7j5a6

Yo ive been meaning to watch kamen rider. Whats a good series to start on.

delet tis

I started on Decade on a recommendation from a friend. it sucks ass but its shorter and the main dude is cool, all the stuff after it like W OOO and Fourze have been cool too. Favorite is Agito.

old stuff like Black and RX are cool

current one is vidya gaem doctor

youtu.be/17z7pWQJKrw

The entire show took stock footage from a totally different series. All power Rangers did was essentially.... blend save by the Bell with a tiny bit of science fiction.

That was it.

Still my favorite Power ranger intro

youtu.be/6Mm5rz3tAyI

Ya dont say? I mean watching super sentai i would have never known.

Tj really got the shaft in this series. I mean he did fuck up hard during turbo but good lord.

the one where the green ranger was that badass indian guy or whatever he was, but he started as a bad guy, that power rangers was probably the best

Ninja storm or dino thunder

Bump