BUILD THE WALL

BUILD THE WALL
Full vid with sound: webmshare.com/q7Dyr

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/monterrey-mexico-school-shooting-student-shoots-teacher-classmates-kills-himself-authorities/
elblogdelnarco.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Story behind that video?
Let's track 'em down anons.

BUILD THAT WALL!
FUCK MEXICANS!

Mexican here
That shit happened in Filipinas
And that guy was a drug dealer

we dont care about the Wall

Jesus fucking christ this is a good rekt thread got more m8s

A wall would be lovely and all, but that video is old, and didn't even take place on this side of the planet.

Might as well
Wrong

build it, it will break your economy, since trump is getting the money from taxes

Why build the wall?
None of that shit happens here anyway.

I'll take a slight economic hit for longtern reduction in crime. You fuckers ruin every city you inhabit.
Because we effectively don't have a border.

Doesn't seem to wanna work on my phone

where and when

got one with sound

Always surprises me just how much the human body can take

Flip here.
Doesn't sound Flip at all.

undertow ain;t no joke

>hurr durr i'm scared it must be the mexicans!

That's not even cartels, retard. Not Mexico.

You literally haven't visited any city in Mexico fucktard. Stop talking out of your ass.

True, since our skin is supposed to be flexible, you'd need the right angle to make a good enough penetration to kill that person.

Undertow is not a joke... you are fucking right... wow... fuck that.

Still won't solve problem of narcotics trafficking and ruthless drugs gangs.

I do not
Can't remember

to this day this is the only webm that actually makes me feel sick

hitler had more humanity than whatever hole deeper than hell these fucks crawled out from

don't give a shit if the guy was a drug dealer or not

True, the IQ of those people must have been shit.
I'd rather have a bullet to the head or gassed rather than be like that

more like this?

the only things I can think of that might be equally terrible or worse are drowning and starvation

at least drowning is more or less quick, but starvation can last over a month as long as you have water

a bullet or gassing are heaven in comparison since when it comes down to death, the quicker is always the better

Anybody got sound for this? Looks like it would sound brutal.

Drug cartel violence

Feel free to go get your face peeled user for the keks.. Imma stay in my basement fapping to traps.

Flip here. Nope cant recognize the language.not a bit.

Agreed. Not a single word is recognizable. And methods of execution here is simple. Shoot and run. No torture or gore involve.

I can understand them. They are speaking in spanish

fuck me u have some brutal shit

Don't think I have anything else that's postable on this board (file size too large).

the spanish dominion

why invade russia or the middle east when there is a third world shit hole with vast untapped resources that would be a push over

Agree with you.

is puta madre tagalog?
goddammit is there any normal continent left on this Earth?

Guys are hurting rival gang, brought it upon them selves. Jewish people did absolutely nothing wrong get killed 6 million people. But yes Hitler is some how better.

this shit is disgusting and for any normal human ubearable to watch. have you more?

Forgot a comma right there.

why can i watch this? what the hell is wrong with me?

>Jewish people did absolutely nothing wrong

you still actualy believe that...

Agreed. It's somewhere but the Philippines.
Agree with you.
No, I watch the whole thing and I got PTSD.

amen to that bro

translate please

FUKK. I'll take that back.

Nope we say Putang ina mo. Or simply Tangina.

Daily blog del narco post? :v

lost my fucking shit when freebird came on in the background in between his gargles

Yep. Flip here, we casually say putang ina mo or simply Tangina.

that means dick in mouth, right?

>nigger.exe has stopped working

Nope. It means "Son of a bitch/whore."

NIGGER.exe has experienced a problem and needs to close.

Claro qur esto fue en México, pinche pendejo. No escuchas sus acentos y sus modismos? Burro

Fun fact: Only the shooter died that day. The teacher just passed away yesterday. All the other kids are fine now

Can i get some details? I wanna look this up

The accuracy of that shooter is shit then.

a bit yeah, but the main problem is that he used very small calibre bullets used to hunt small animals like rabbits (father of shooter is a hunter).

You can even see when a bullet rebounds in the shooter's head and ends up in the ceiling.

Won't reduce crime any more though considering most crimes come from white americans.

I'm not saying removing them is the answer, I'm saying that you are ignoring that crime isn't chiefly a minority problem

Google "Colegio Americano del Noreste." It happened in Mexico so all info will be in Spanish

source plz

Got it. Thanks Sup Forumsro

He tries to shoot himself twice?! Lmao dipshit. Everyone knows you put the barrel in your mouth

That's not undertow

Fucking brutal, how you dare to post it here??

lmfaoo

Kek.
>Kill file now or wait for it to respond

Just google for the date and append school shooting on it.

Happened at January the 18th 2017 in Monterrey (Mexico)

Think it's this, English link:
cbsnews.com/news/monterrey-mexico-school-shooting-student-shoots-teacher-classmates-kills-himself-authorities/
Per capita, blacks produce the most crime. They match whites on crime numbers but are only 13% of the population. So it is a minority problem, but more than that it's a familial/culture problem.
Fact is entering the country illegally is a crime itself so every single illegal alien is a criminal. And when felons are getting deported multiple times and returning to commit more crime, that shit is easily stopped by putting up a huge wall and properly patrolling it and the intermittent rivers as well.
Only one under 2MB I have that can match the OP, why is Sup Forums's file size limit so low?

elblogdelnarco.com
Mexican cartels xcecutions, available on google

File size is so low, bcuz their file server would explode after a single day of posting...If you want to share a larger amount of file, simply share a torrent.

All of that was wrong.
blacks commit crime at roughly the same rate as whites but a more likely to get arrested go to jail for crimes according to the FBI.
Illegal immigrants are the least likely to commit crimes and make up a very small amount of the population. Plus, most come by plane and over stay visas. Building a wall is a waste of tax payer money. It wouldn't solve the problem, an opinion held by most immigration experts.

It's not a minority problem, you are just
uninformed.

Oh really, how many illegals are there? Surely more than 11 million, a number that's been touted since the 90s. I'd love a concrete source.
Also no you are uninformed if you think blacks and whites commit crime at the same rate. A simple glance at DOJ statistics from any year will disprove that. I'm talking incidence rate of crime, not jail population bud.

Again, wrong.
You are simply uninformed on the topic
When you are using feelings rather than actual stats.
If you look at studies done by the DOJ and the FBI, they show that black and whites commit crimes at similar rates, but blacks are more likely to actually go to jail. Otherwise, how else could the statistic be measured? magic?
Also, the amount of illegals has decreased over the past 20 years due to economic reasons.

You need to actually do your homework

Nothing to do with illegals or IQ. It's all about money, simple as fuck, you wealthy white cunts.

Boyo because niggers aren't cooperative and deserve to be arrested.

Wow guy, spreading disinformation should be illegal. It's a statistical fact blacks commit way more crimes than any other race. You should be shot in the head, talking like you know anything while lying about things like that...

Also by the way dumbass Uniform Crime Report doesn't require arrests to contribute to the data

Even the kid in glasses survived??

have you actually read the stats. blacks and whites commit crimes at basically the same rate but blacks are more likely to end up in prison because we focus on those areas more.

i was a cop for 13 years and we focused on blacks more than whites even though whites committed the same crimes.

Wrong.

Wrong. maybe you should read some actual facts rather than quote feelings bs
You're just like a SJW.
"I feel this way. It is True"
Youre the nigger.

>blacks and whites commit roughly the same number of crimes in total per year
>there are more than 4x more whites than blacks in the US
You're claiming the rate is the same, I don't think you understand what that means because it clearly isn't even close.

It does,
What degree do you have in Criminal Justice?
I have one from UNC.

Not wrong. Also get a sense of humor faggot.

Wrong,
You simply don't understand how to interpret data.

fuck you faggot,
You are wrong and you haven't shown why the FBI and DOJ stats show youre wrong

Haha wow you are retarded. You can literally google this shit.

Wikipedia

The Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) compiles official data on crime in the United States, published by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). UCR is "a nationwide, cooperative statistical effort of nearly 18,000 city, university and college, county, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies voluntarily reporting data on crimes brought to their attention."[2]

Crime statistics are compiled from UCR data and published annually by the FBI in the Crime in the United States series.

The FBI does not collect the data itself. Rather, law enforcement agencies across the United States provide the data to the FBI, which then compiles the Reports.

You guys are responding to bait. Dumb fucks
Go to pol, niggers.

Your're right. Fuck me

Like talking to a wall. Good luck in life.

Gtfo you cunt

>that file name

KEK!

Wrong Trump said so
Youre dumb as fuck. Go read a book, nignog

Jezuuuuuuuuuu!

check out the guys reaction next to the first guy to get shot. seems like a casual thing to happen.

nope, he killed the nerd and teacher, 3pts