fucking destroy yourself memecunt

it's shite fuck off

Nice but you gotta keep practicing

k

don't say "okay", just do it

thanks dude

im searching for a tutorial on it , brb

did you actually listen to it?

dude you aren't going to magically turn hip-hop into something that's pleasant to listen to, grow the fuck up and stop being a delusional little kid.

Fucking hell. You're an embarrassment, and no amount of ironic posturing and affected apathy is gonna change that. Like, your whole "short dismissive answers" act, you can just drop it altogether cause it's not hiding how insecure you are and it sure as fuck isn't witty.

its garbage. come back in two years when u got some skills

what the hell you guys are rude

>makes shitty trendy meme music
>gets shit on
nothing wrong with that

>you guys
>rude
is this a covert trap ERP thread or someshit?

ok guys i get it it s bad now get a life and stop posting on Sup Forums lol

>makes shitty hip-hop
>tells others to get a life
holy shit are you literally 12?
your comeback is weak as fuck you little pussy

u made the thread dumbass

lol i aint the one sitting in front of the pc and criticising others "comebacks"

i expected some guys to actually give me some good advices

You're the one namefagging and shilling your shitty hip-hop on Sup Forums and getting repeatedly BTFO by random strangers.

That's literally ten times more embarrassing, you're a delusional little fuck if you think we're gonna overlook that.

Your time would be better spent dry-humping streetlights with a feather up your ass, chucklefuck.

don't make a sc channel if you only been making beats for a week

But we did, we told you to grow up, to fuck off and to fucking destroy yourself, how is that not actually good advice?

Why even ask for people's advice if you think you already know what good advice is and isn't?

gimme an opinon plox
youtube.com/watch?v=D_kFp7sHHhM

ive been making lo fi beats since a week , that doesnt mean the other 44 beats ive got on the channel are also lo fi

Imma do better, imma give you a FACT:

it's shit and you should go get hit by a car

so whats the ideea in "destroying yourself" ?

just kidding i dont need your opinions

i bet that one guy cant even make a 4/4 beat

good enough to get featured on a lo-fi hip hop livestream, not good enough to get people to remember your name

go drown in a septic tank my man

kek
its LIT

you don't need air in your lungs either fuckhead

you sure are angry huh jimbo?

no it means they're shit. if you need to trend hop to lofi hip hop

why do i get comments that tell me to kill myself and comments that tell me it's lit?

>why do people have different opinions?

you need to leave

such different opinions on the same shit*

i listened to snippets from about everything like it or not, your music just simply isnt interesting

your aesthetic and production style is the same as pretty much every no-name "lo-fi" ""chill-hop"" and ""trap""" """producer""" on soundcloud, with reverb, some stupid ass delay and slight flange on the samples you used. if you're gonna slap effects on things, you should know what atmosphere you're trying to go for exactly, not because "it sounds chill dude lmao" the samples used and usage of them are also completely unoriginal, and your melodies and sound effects on your trap songs are weak.

there's a reason metro boomin and swizz beats are successful. i'm gonna assume you're also probably a fan of bones/j dilla/nujabes/yung lean/madlib or w/e they're all good, and j dilla is one of my most respected producers of all time, so i can understand why you would want to make beats in their style since you like them and think it sounds appealing the thing is, those guys all have/had basic knowledge of music theory, sound programming and how rhythm "works" in hip-hop. this ugly ass murky sound with added vinyl crackle and/or "psychedelic" reverb for that "trap banger" atmosphereon top is boring, it does nothing to add to the quality of the beat, since the beats themselves aren't that interesting, it's merely an inferior imitation. you need to understand that while what these artists that you admire do seems easy, it requries a lot of legwork and learning.

you're in your infancy of making music, and that's okay, but don't try and pretend it's good. take time to make your stuff, and learn what you can improve. learn music theory for melodies and chords, listen and try to understand the principles of jazz and funk rhythms. you get the idea.

i think this is the best thing someone could tell me and i really get what ur sayin . i guess i need to spend more time doing it and create my own style. thanks for the comment and have a nice day mate

The most recent 4 songs on your SC all sound kinda the same. Also, that thing your doing where it goes from right ear to left ear bouncing back and forth is a fucking headache.

Im not saying that to be mean. Take this from someone who listens to binaural beats regularly, it isn't working here.

Kill yourself cunt, an 11 year old could produce better music than your crap, and you're seriously asking for criticism?

dude.

chill.

OP i scrolled through everything and right now you make pretty good background music it would fit in on one of those 24/7 livestreams, but for the most part i agree with keep developing a style and your own aesthetic if youre actually trying to "make it" but if youre just fucking around these are good and if you put them on with friends they probably wouldnt complain girls might think its cool too.

there are some bitter motherfuckers in here but just keep having fun with it man

This op , go buy drain cleaner and drink the whole thing

Holy shit, calm down man

I like this. Points for the Samurai Champloo cover art/samples.

Your mixing could use a little work tho.

Since we're posting sailor moon themed hiphop, some old friends of mine have a hiphop/vapor wave style project.

What do you guys think?

m.soundcloud.com/msnx1990/sailormoon

LMAO