27.11. 15:00 Cagliari Udinese
27.11. 15:00 Crotone Sampdoria
27.11. 15:00 Genoa Juventus
27.11. 20:45 Roma Pescara

>on Monday
28.11. 19:00 Napoli Sassuolo
28.11. 21:00 Inter Fiorentina

today frontpages

TORINO (4-3-3): Hart; Zappacosta, Rossettini, Castan, Barreca; Benassi, Valdifiori, Baselli; Iago Falque, Belotti, Ljajic. Manager: Sinisa Mihajlovic.

CHIEVO (4-3-2-1): Sorrentino; Cacciatore, Gamberini, Dainelli, Gobbi; De Guzman, Radovanovic, Izco; Birsa, Castro; Pellissier. Manager: Rolando Maran.

Based Juve DNA

>come fate a discutere questa juve
because they play like shit
ofc they are going to win anyway, it's Juve ffs, but they are still playing like they have a full diaper at all times

EMPOLI (4-3-1-2): Skorupski; Veseli, Bellusci, Costa, Pasqual; Krunic, Dioussé, Croce; Saponara, Maccarone, Marilungo. All. Martusciello

MILAN (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Gomez, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Mati Fernandez, Locatelli, Pasalic; Suso, Lapadula, Bonaventura. All. Montella

>Fernandez
F

LAPADULA
A
P
A
D
U
L
A

0-1

Lapandowski che giocatore

>donnarubba

SAPONATA
APONATA
PONATA
ONATA
NATA
ATA
TA
A

stop ruining my bet fucking spaghetti

>betting on Italian football

>until yesterday Empoli had managed to score in just two other games (4 goals against Pescara and 2 against Crotone)

gjge Milan

>The state of BT's coverage of Empoli-AC

On another note why is AC Milan so shit now?

they're tied for second in the league

BACK THE FUCK OFF????

>now
they have been playing like a mid table club since the start of the season and got away with it
I doubt their good momentum will last for long

I remember when they used to dominate Italian football, then again this is the first Serie A game I've watched in years. Only player I recognise in that team is Abate

how don't you know who Donnarumma is by now

Like I said I've not payed any attention to Italian football in years.

when he debuted "16 year old AC Milan goalkeeper makes his debut" was everywhere, I don't know how you missed it

>Bacca flew to Sevilla to watch his former team instead of staying in Italy for Empoli Milan

he is going

Thank God

mi sto vergognando

gol di rotula di Kucka e raddrizzate pure questa vedrai

Gobbo di merda, gufa meno
Lurido verme

EL CUT INSIDE HOMBRE TI AMO

About fucking time

Mao Zheng non ti arrabbiare

SUSO
U
S
O

Il culo di Montella è infinito

What a run by Bonaventura!

Rosica rosica

così forti che gli avversari per la paura si segnano da soli
che squadra

sono milanista

Who's the luckiest between Montella and Zidane in this season?

LAP
A
P

L A P A G O L

Real Madrid has a fuckton of injured players so it's definitely montella

Yeah I know but they keep winning with penalties, counters, mistakes by the opponents or other lucky bullshits, so I guess it compensates

Well, well, well

burn JUDE

BILAN MERDA PERDI PER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

>donnarumma

va' a studiare che l'é mèi

brucia cane degli (((Elkann)))

Milan is having the lucky streak Inter had last season. They better hope to not crash and burn by february

wtf i love milan now

He's clinical. But he's also a one-trick pony. He is tap-in merchant.

I'm sure he'd be great in a team that just has possession all the time, but in Milan he is so-so. Some games he doesn't touch the ball for like 15-20 minutes at the time. He's not the classic CF tank either who wrestles with CBs, wins headers, and does lay off passes etc he just can't or won't do that. He doesn't down either. He's just up there fishing for a fluke ball.

It's a player who's only good in certain setups. I never watched him in Sevilla desu.

Literally everything you said is wrong and you not watching him play with sevilla confirms that. He does everything you said. Milan is just over achieving right now and he doesn't really fit in with their style. Bacca is by far Milan's best striker. But lapadula actually fits in better to the "style" of play that Mr Nutella likes to play. Make no mistake bacca is good and one of the best players at Milan besides donaisaveeverything and Mr Ventura

Bacca is literally an Inzaghi-type striker
Without good midfield service he's practically useless

That said his finishing can be quite bad at times

today frontpages

Lapadula is evenn more so an Inzaghi type striker, bacca at least has some strenght and speed to drive trough half of opposition side of the field, while lapadula is uesless unless he gets the ball in the bo

The question i wanted to ask though is, who is Milan going to buy when Bacca and Luiz Adriano leave this winter?

Pavoletti, Zaza or eredivisie injury-prone wonderkid #4761

nah mate, yesterday lapadula carried the ball for half the field a few times, bacca would have lost it every time.
It's probably because Bacca doesn't give a fuck, but hey, right now Milan is second, if you can't find some motivation you better leave

fozza palemmo!

PALERMO (3-5-1-1): Posavec; Goldaniga, Gonzalez, Andelkovic; Morganella, Bruno Henrique, Jajalo, Chochev, Aleesami; Diamanti; Nestorovski. Allenatore: De Zerbi

LAZIO (4-3-3): Strakosha; Basta, Wallace, Radu, Lulic; Parolo, Biglia, Milinkovic-Savic; Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Keita. Allenatore: Inzaghi

>goldaniga

everytime

>can't beat teams from Milano
>won the CL only twice and lost 6 finals
>winning DNA

>won every single international trophy

Milinkovic-Savic
Palermo 0-1 Lazio

>b-but they were all bought
While Allegri, Conte and Zidane are winning their resective leagues, AC Ancelotti is choking in one team division against energy drink franchise and Inter >mouyes is humiliating himself with the most expensive squad in history.

who /f1 and juve same time/ here`

I don't care about F1.
I was waiting for you btw, couldn't go on without the based aussie juventino shitposter

I like how you didn't mention Poop

based italbro

where are you from?

/asti/ here :)

Could you post the compilation of ABJs getting BTFO in the Sevilla match thread?

Poop isn't associated with any Italian clubs though, he played like 20 matches in Serie A

>ywn see a Pirlo's 50m long pass for a Dybala's volley left shot

nice desu

thanks for reminding me

>awesome boy

;_; Pjanic will have to do for now
Fantastic, ABJs absolutely rekt

dybala and pjaca back when

>pjanic
when will allegri learn?
what happened to lemina? is he injured? seems like allegri doesn't trust him anymore after the red card on lyon match

>Hernanes will be a starter in the league and won't be sold in January just because he scored against bloody Pescara

>literature teacher with the problem teenager

>Lichtsteiner CB
Please don't tell me Rugani somehow got injured too
Dybala should have been fit by now, what's taking so long? Then again, it's better to let it heal properly than taking risks against Genoa

kek

i unironically like his performances this season

>Giovanni simeone

would he play for Argentina if he was called up by a NT

meh, played sort of good against relegation fodder teams (Empoli, Pescara) but against vicious opposition (for example Udinese, where he caused the initial 0-1) he goes back to his usual self

Has the choice between Spain and Arg.

For playing time, I guess he would choose Argentina.

argentina has a bigger choice of strikers than spain though, or is he actually a midfielder?

which is basically how every juventus midfielders perform this season

Do we rate this man, /seriea/?

who /juve and f1/ here

JUST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE