Liverpool victory thread

You can't stop the Klopp. U mad, ABL?

I like Klopp, so now I am okay with Liverpool winning the league.

ABL EATING SHIT

TOP FUCKING KLIPPITY KLOPP KEK

ABL ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Do ABL's ever win?

CAN'T
STOP
THE
KLOPP

how the fuqqqq do you stop DIS TEAM?!

EVEN PARKING THE BUS DOESN'T STOP THESE MAD MEN ANYMORE

THAT PENALTY, SLIMANI DOES IT AGAIN

ABLS BTFO

The way he pumped up the crowd was so based, any other managers like him?

Finally foxes get the point

Never
Just lie down and give us the premier league already

Conte comes to mind

It's incredible. Shit like that justifies the huge wages more than anything else they do.

TOP OF THE TABLE LA

Makes me laugh that van gaal said it wasnt possible for managers to influence the game

>tfw you know that glorious liverpool feel

This team looks solid, reminds me of 2008/09 under Rafa but actually winning the close matches like this one.

Your luck will eventually run out one day.

Just hope qtino isn't too banged up

>bragging about beating sunderland at home
>not just any sunderland
>MOYES' sunderland

what happened?

Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp happened.

lads

this is the kind of matches that you need to win to win the league. against shit sides that do whatever they can to prevent you from thrashing them, unlike in spain.
it's winning the games vs west brom, hull, burnley, etc and everyone in the lower half of the table that give you the league.

>lost 2-0 to burnley

We're going 36 matches unbeaten, mate

>injuries already starting
>not even December
keks

>american customers
disregarded

Top of the league what you saying ABLs?

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

>mfw mass ABL suicide when we win the league.

slipped la

>mfw you get your shit pushed in by this guy next week

>tfw i'm gonna make an equally long shitposting pasta about ABL's at the end of this season

Based Klopp, based Liverpoool

Top of the league

>Liverpool won the lesgue
>same season when Gerrard end his carrier official
Poetry

>mfw I will save it to notepad and use it to shitpost as well

Literary reddit the manager

I wouldn't be opposed to Liverslip winning the League. They have Based Manager Klopp who can be the source of entertainment, especially some of his press conferences.

>tfw like liverpool but hate klopp

Currently top of the league as things stand.

Klopp is a master choker m9
They will eventually choke right before the season end, handing the title to another team

How is he a choker

Or not. Fuckin' spuds, such a pointless club.

XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA XAXA

who /over90points/ here?