Listen up Sup Forums if there's one thing i hate more than fat weebs, its "scene" faggots...

Listen up Sup Forums if there's one thing i hate more than fat weebs, its "scene" faggots, and i think its time to give them hell, i found a scene dating site full of autists. time to BTFO, link bellow, my username will be slash.b.slash

ginpop.com

Other urls found in this thread:

ginpop.com/dashboard
ipanon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didnt know scene was still much of a thing, seems to have died down a lot

op, I hate to break it to you, but scene girls died out like 10 years ago.

It's like you're coming in here angry about French nobility fashion in the year 1667. Pointless.

scene fags evolution:
90s: Skater-Punk
Early 2000s:Punk-Anarchist
Mid 2000s:Anarchist-Emo
2010s:Emo-Gamer Girls
Mid-Late 2010s: Gamer Girls-SJWs
What will be next?

jews, just jews

You couldn't be more wrong. I seen scene girls and guys all the time on social media. May be not as popular, but it isn't completely dead, either.

Here's how I'd characterize it:

Early 90s: Grunge girls (oversized flannel shirts, tight black leggings, you guys are probably too young to remember)

Late 90s: Skater-Punk
Early 2000s: Emo
Late 2000s: Scene
Early 2010s: Gamer girls
Late 2010: Gamer girls and also ugly SJWs

>you guys are probably too young to remember

If you're that old, it's time for you to leave Sup Forums oldfart. Fuck outta here. What a loser lol

gamer girls don't exist you dumb faggot

Yeah scene was big in 2008-2010 then people started growing up amd realizing how cringe they were

xoxo

>website for scenekids
>Is named Ginpop

Okay op, go back to sucking the skin of black cocks.

i messaged you faggot so what are we supposed to do?
spam CP till it gets shut down?

How many scenesters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
What you don't know?

/thread

>If you're that old, it's time for you to leave Sup Forums oldfart. Fuck outta here. What a loser lol
I lol so hard when one of you guys says this to me.

I'm 35, happily married, chilling on the internet after a long day. And you guys act like *I* am the one who should have something better to do.

I'm like, think, you fucking idiot, YOU are the one who should be out doing something with your life right now! I already did all my partying, fucked chicks, made great memories with my bros instead of sitting in the dark by yourself. Your teens and 20s shouldn't be wasted my friend.

Because when you're in your 30s like me, if you don't have a life like mine, with a beautiful wife to talk to and be with every night, you're basically alone forever, because all your other friends will have their own lives and marriages and kids, and you'll see them like once a month, or once a year for the ones you've moved far away from.

Seize the day, whipper snapper. It goes by quick.

>you guys are probably too young to remember

y-yessir
(could you not roast me so hard in front of the other guys next time?)

Self proclaimed emperor of website reporting in,
/out/ and Sup Forumsfag here
Please continue to spread this website, you are doing gods work, this is the demographic I always wanted

what r u fucking gay matey

Yes

look how scene this girl is

why is no one else posting shit?
are you saying you have something better to do than waste your youth?

ginpop.com/dashboard

Well said, but im older, had my wife deported, several kids, several baby mamas, MUCH child support and have an ugly gf in every state from tn to ca since all i do is travel, i just get on here to feel better about myself lmao /writst

the place is dead slash bee slash, best to come on when people are actually awake

Best results from lurking for a while until people have you added, and then post shit.
People probably don't look at the second dash

Scene and emo are dead just like Sup Forums

Scene/goth girls are sexy as fuck.

True
Except they don't exist

Stick it in my ass internet daddy

Is this loli or a real girl? ipanon.com

referr to
you little idiot OP scene hasn't been a thing for like a decade.

They do where I live, but most are fat and retarded.

They do if you leave your house once in a while

jews did 911