I've been made fun of my whole life for having a small penis should I just turn gay and let guys fuck my ass?

I've been made fun of my whole life for having a small penis should I just turn gay and let guys fuck my ass?

How small we talking?

3.6 rock hard like in pic

Dude it's right fucking there

YES ... yes you should

If you are an asian, it is normal and definitely you can get laid. Unfortunately, you are a white boi.

No don't do it women are made for men and men for women

If your height is more than 180cm but having that size of dick, it's a pity man

How am I gonna find a women that wants that though

The trick is not to show her as soon as u meet

I'm 30 and have had a small percentage is my entire life. I got laid cause by the time I use my penis I already had the girl cum once or twice. Now I'm married and I brought toys into the bedroom, I never really had a problem or a complaint.

They still break up with me after they see it though

Auto-correct. Fuck it man, percentage=penis

Go for women that are broken you fucking idiot. They won't care about your dick as long as they get attention and think you love them.

Where can I find women like that

Youll find someone bud. Atleast it isn't a micro penis. You can also make women cum with just your hands.

I recommend working out and losing a little wait to get rid of the fat around your penis. Youll be more confident and look better.

Depends on your age. Libraries, anime forums, dating websites (not tinder)

It's not the size bro it's how you use it be a beast with it if you will be confident and you will be able to stick it in if she sees you lack confidence then she won't want too but if she sees confidence she will it's psychology

Well I can tell that you are overweight and if you lost some weight you'll have a bit more length. I have a small penis and it works for me because I'm a gay sub. At the end of the day if you're not gay you can't turn gay. Lose some weight.

Not if it works. You just need some confidence.

Public colleges

Then it applies. All those examples.
Work ( go for the chubby , quiet, withdrawn girl)
And dont let on that uou are insecure about your dick. Dont joke about it dont even bring up your dick like you do ( i fucking know you do)

honestly, you would gain about 1.5 inches if you just lost weight.

Dude there's no way it's 3.6in. Mine's looks about the same and it's easily over 4. Regardless.. it is small, but you're overthinking it. If you can find a woman that likes you, she won't care about your dick. In fact, she might like how easy it is to suck.

Dont turn gay Thats there problem not yours

I've measured many times

And been forced to measure in front of people

The fuck are you talking about? Fuck off idiot. You didn't want advice you wanted to bitch and moan.

Used to get bullied in school locker rooms and they would make me measure and show people

I think he just wants to be degraded. Is that even a pic of his real dick?

I don't like being degraded and yes that is mine

Well, it's almost the same size with mine, I have 4inch. I've been with 6 different women/gf in my entire 28 years life and now I'm married. If it's genuine relationship, it's not all about sex right?

Did they also blow you to get you hard you fag?

Kek

Fuck you

Which one did you imagine you were when the bullies beating got you hard?

Then beating me never got me hard

Why did you get hard then faggot?

Don't call me faggot

>gets hard for a grouo of men trying to measure his penis
Sounds preddy gay mang

They made me get it hard

>should i turn gay?
>dont call me a faggot

Pick one

And you did it. You got hard for a bunch of men.
Nigha u gay

>should you just fucking kill yourself?
yes

Thats obviously bigger you are supposed to push past the fat... also lose the fat if you want it to count.

You gotta be good at oral and foreplay. If you make a girl cum hard once or twice with just your hands, she will be happy to pleasure your tiny dick. Best of luck to you, OP.