I hate traps. I would love to see a trap tortured and abused...

I hate traps. I would love to see a trap tortured and abused. I wouldn't get sexual pleasure from it but it would be cathartic to say the least.

you're worried about the wrong shit bro. try live women, it'll take your mind off what you've been seeing on huffpo live.

No. Trap.

Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei. Ihr wolltwissen, was das ist? Nun, lasst mich erklären.

Der normale Hahnrei erhält nur ein Geschenk von seinem schwarzen Stecher: Ein schwarzesKind. Doch der Pozzhahnrei will mehr. Er will drei Geschenke. Wir sind gierige kleine Schlampen.

Doch zuerst dazu, wie ich es tue.

Normalerweise fahre ich in meinem Mercedes zu einer Strassenstudio-Kreuzung, wo Schwarze ihre Muskeln trainieren, wo der Schweiss auf ihrer Haut glänzt und die Luft von ihrem Geruch erfüllt ist. Da werde ich schon steif, wenn ich nur dran denke. Manchmal komme ich ein bisschen in meine Hose. Ich steige aus undfragedie Schwarzen, wer von ihnen AIDS hat. Sie wissen dann schon, was kommt. Einer tritt hervor, und wirfahrengemeinsam etwas weiter. Dann hole ich ein Messer und steche es in meine Harnröhre und drehe es ein bisschen, wir nennen das den „Aids-Dreher“ in der Hahnrei-Community.

Klar, es tut weh, aber was als nächstes kommt, ist einfach zum Abspritzen geil. Der Schwarze schiebt seinen gewaltigen AIDSverseuchten Schwanz in meine Harnröhre und fickt mich, bis wir beide kommen. So habe ich mir schon 4 verschiedene Arten von AIDS geholt. Das ist das erste Geschenk.

Dann fahren wir nach Hause, wo er meine Frau fickt. Das ist das zweite Geschenk. Sie hat auch schon viele Arten von AIDS. Jedes Mal, wenn sie schwanger wird, schenkt sie mir ein schwarzes Baby, das auch AIDS hat. Das ist das größte Geschenk, zu wissen, dass meineKindermehr weißeFraueninfizieren werden.

>I'm into traps but it confuses me so I'm angry now
It's okay to be a faggot OP.

you should mind your own damn business and live and let live. i'm not attracted to trannies but if someone is one or is attracted to them, that's their choice. free country.

I hate traps. They are mentally ill degenerates. They are also ugly... and they have a dick when they shouldn't.

>traps are mentally ill
>traps shouldn't have dicks
pick one. believe it or not traps agree with you that they should not have dicks.

Listen you fucking deutch cuck. You should kill yourself. Taking a fucking aids infested dick in you ass ffs.

And this excites and confuses you, which makes you angry. You are homosex

>got all the spelling wrong, makes no sense

get a browser that has the redline for spelling words wrong.

No. I do not get sexual arousal from traps. I just hate them. I wouldn't even get off to one being abused. It would just be satisfying. I'll go with mentally ill.

Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei. Wollt ihr wissen was das ist?

Essen die sheisse CUCK!

Willst du es nun wissen oder nicht? Ansonsten scheiß ich dir ins Gesicht du dämlack

Schliest dein mund. CUCK

Get fucked I'm British. Also at least the american's won't have islamic dick up their ass.

>wrong pronouns

Hmmm?

PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is fucking hilarious. She must have some German heritage.

I used to respect the Germans, I now view them as bad as sand niggers.

Hmmm?

Lol same, I even learned their language for a bit. Complete waste of time. (Beyond the class i mean)

m8 if you're trying to insult me this is just fucking funny dude.

So you don't think it's ok for a fag to wanna fag, but it is ok to torture and kill people? Sick fuck!

I didn't say it's ok. Just satisfying.

Send already a mail with the address of this fuck, private videos and more. >:)

I am a Pozzhahnrei. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold gets only a gift from his black engraver: A Black Kid. But the Pozzhahnrei wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little sluts.

But first, as I do.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street stud junction, where blacks train their muscles, where the sweat glistens on their skin and the air is filled by their smell. I'll be stiff when I think about it. Sometimes I get a bit into my pants. I get out and ask the blacks who has AIDS from them. You already know what comes. One comes out, and we go a little further together. Then I take a knife and stab it into my urethra and turn it a little, we call the "Aids-Dreher" in the Hahnrei community.

Sure, it hurts, but what comes next, is easy to cumshot horny. The black pushes his huge AIDS-infected cock into my urethra and fucks me until we both come. So I've already taken 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift.

Then we go home, where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She also has many types of AIDS. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby, which also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will be more white women. We call it the "Aids-Dreher" in the Hahnrei community. Sure, it hurts, but what comes next, is easy to cumshot horny. The black pushes his huge AIDS-infected cock into my urethra and fucks me until we both come. So I've already taken 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift. Then we go home, where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She also has many types of AIDS. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby, which also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will be more white women. We call it the "Aids-Dreher" in the Hahnrei community. Sure, it hurts, but what comes next, is easy to cumshot horny. The black pushes his huge AIDS-infected cock into my urethra and fucks me until we both come. So I've already taken 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift. Then we go home, where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She also has many types of AIDS. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby, which also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will be more white women. The black pushes his huge AIDS-infected cock into my urethra and fucks me until we both come. So I've already taken 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift. Then we go home, where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She also has many types of AIDS. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby, which also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will be more white women. The black pushes his huge AIDS-infected cock into my urethra and fucks me until we both come. So I've already taken 4 different types of AIDS. This is the first gift.

Then we go home, where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She also has many types of AIDS. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a black baby, which also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will be more white women. Which also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will be more white women. Which also has AIDS. This is the greatest gift to know that my children will be more white women.

>fake and gay
>all that built up for muh cuck has aids meme