Movimg to Texas this Summer, any advice u fuckers can give?

Movimg to Texas this Summer, any advice u fuckers can give?

Don't get shooted.

How do I go abouts not getting shooted

Where at in Texas?

Just be the rootinest tootinest cowboy they will give mad respect

where to, where from

vas a chile wn qliao gjcdbao cachai po?

Enjoy the one thing that other states envy us for, Whataburger!

Going to Austin, born and raided in Seattle

Kill yourself

Don't do things you're not supposed to, like breaking into houses. Robbing/mugging someone is the best way to get shot in Texas.

Wat

Austin should be fine for someone from Seattle.

There is a lot of cool shit to do in Austin, but just be careful at night.

Austin is not Tx to real Texans. It is commiefornia's vacation home. Shit tier city full of faggots.

Youll fit right in.

West TX Master race here.

Don't stereotype Texans.

Austin is literally a hellhole for any self-respecting Texan. All the cancer from the west coast just festers there and it's awful. Enjoy burning your pussy Washington ass off in Texas dead heat.

Seguin is Texas' last hope.

What happens at night? You have tickled my curiosity

This

>idiots who perpetuate Texas stereotypes

Agree. Austin is our containment zone for degeneracy. Id recommend getting a place out in the sticks.

>implying Austin isn't shit

I mean, as long as I'm not getting taxed for miles driven and for community transit I don't use, I think I'll manage

If I camp out by the border, am I allowed to shoot illegals trying to cross?

Austin is also crazy crowded and expensive. Soon it will be just as bad as the west coast. Only difference being your money goes to expensive shit you buy, like rent, instead of taxes.

If you're not assertive in traffic, you will die.

Dont be colored

It's encouraged

In Austin you will get taxed for everything. Parking is expensive if you got a job down town..bring your own bags when you grocery shop. Hippies got rid of them in stores.

He is coming from bleeding heart Seattle, he will fit right in in Austin.

They're likely already getting shot at by border patrol.

Austinite here, confirming this. Used to be the coolest place, but these fuckin californians have ruined my neighborhood.

Shit, I might as well off myself now, too bad there won't be any guns around... wait

Dont cry like a little bitch when you see a gun every once in a while. Open carry here now.

Actually that's really fucking sick, people get pussy as fuck up here about them, Ive wanted one but it's too expensive to shoot, is it cheaper there?

Just stay away from houston thats all. Absolute shit hole.

Ive lived here my whole life so i have no reference but Im sure guns are cheaper here. Theres certainly not a shortage of them lol

Ok, so here's the problem. I kinda got a scholarship for UT so that's all well and cool, but now if apparently the traffic is shit in Austin, is there some back entrance thing to make life easier?

different austin here and I can confirm that this user is speaking truth

yeah I just throw my 10 cents at it then throw my trash in a river because libtards arent going to tell me what to do

That's kinda weird actually, I would think they would stay far away considerin hoe gunphobic they are.

i have lived in many states and to be honest texas is one of the best i have lived in the people are pretty cool and there is so much to do here

Are jobs better around the outer cities? Or is it a a general area thing?