-Stoner question thread-

-Stoner question thread-

So i have done my first good filled waterpipe yesterday. We had super silver haze and with a few good hits i went totally off this planet. It felt like my mind and counsiosness was behind of reality. I felt like i was losing grip on reality. This feeling went together with paranoia and anxiety. After an hour or something i even puked out of nowhere. I went to bed 2/3 hours after the hit and went to sleep while still feeling like that (was really hard to fall asleep). Now i woke up and i still feel it slightly, it's definitely not as bad as yesterday but i still have a lack of concentration and feel lightheaded.

Anyone has some tips to get out of it and feel normal again? Anyone else had the same kind of experience?

smoke more.. eventually you will not feel normal unless high..

>Anyone has some tips to get out of it and feel normal again?
Masturbate, eat food, cold shower.
>Anyone else had the same kind of experience?
Yep back when I was 11 and first starting out

Happens once in a blue moon. your tolerance spikes so no chance that's happeneing again anytime soon.

its hellish

Thanks for the tip, cold shower will definitely do as my shower gives nothing but cold water. I have done hooka more times but with very small bud, but this time we had 2 tops of super silver haze and i took around 6/8 hits. I smoke very regular, 3 times a week orso for almost 2 years, but this was totally new for me.

Happy to hear that, was planning to perhaps quit. But i'll just stop with hooka for now and keep it with normal joints.

I've smoke everyday for the last 13 years, picked a lot of stuff up.

Ever had the feeling of quitting after experiences like this?

>be 28
>never really smoked weed before
>don't live in a city and with dealers on every corner
>don't trust dealers anyway, want to choose which strain
>decide to grow it myself
>bought a plant (the cannabis plants are legal to have here)
>chose AK-47
what am I in for in june?

Not really. Used to get paranoid and think my jaw was fucked up. Got over it, never quit smoking.

You live in the netherlands? Only place i know where you can legally have a plant. Sounds like a good summer for you tho

You must have a pretty high tolarance

>what am I in for in june?
Terrible garbage that isn't worth it.

Too high(pun not intended?), all I smoke is 90%-99% pure thc nug run sugar and I barely fill it anymore.

no, Austria

why? you don't like AK47? I wanted to go with white widow first, but the store didn't have any of them left. so I took AK

AK47 s a fine strain but it sounds like you have no experience growing and getting viable bud from a cannabis plant isn't as easy as sticking a plant in the backyard.

Austria has legalized weed?
good thing i have some relatives there hehe xd

***********WATER FLUSHES ALL TOXINS OUT OF ONES SYSTEM************

Yogurt, coffee/tea, cheese chips and gravy.

Get some or all of that down your throat, should give your body a boost.

Drink lots of liquids too.

That sucks. Wasting your $ & time only getting high for 5minutes. Sounds exciting.

no we don't, that's the trick. you can have a hemp plant as decoration or for making tea from the leaves but you can't make it bloom.
>Austrian politician logic

man, I've been studying this shit for the past month. you won't believe how rich the information is online. and if you don't have shit for brains, it's doable. I think I can pull it off. I started out with a spacebucket but I think it's getting too small for the plant so I got myself a proper tent for a single plant.

This is both true and not true.
Do your homework, grow hydroponically and as soon as you can afford to buy good conductivity and ph meters. Set up framework for tying the plants to too, they'll get really top-heavy when you get it right.

18 hours of light for grow, get the plant to about 1/3 of the maximum height you can handle and then switch to 12 hours of light for bloom.

If you're worried about getting caught remember that HID lights are hot - don't have them too close to the roof (because pork choppers) and keep the air circulating. Having the room under negative pressure and exhausting through a carbon filter will kill the smell but make sure you get a centrifugal fan or it won't have the balls to push through the filter properly.

Nah not 5 minutes, but only about 30 mins per dab. If I do like 10 within an hour I'll get pretty high and tired. It just doesn't hit me as hard as it used too.

I'm at day 4 in bloom. I don't use HID lights, I use a UFO LED 180W. should be enough for a single plant.
I use ONA gel for the smell. the ak's smell is already pretty intense and ONA in the same room (not in the bucket/tent) has done the trick for now. if it doesn't work, I will switch to carbon filters

Switch now...those gel packs suck. In a week your whole place is gonna stink.

I'm a little bit old school there, LEDs weren't really a thing when I was growing. Really the more light you can get around it the better (used to have one 400w halide and one 600w HPS between 4 plants).

while I think about it too, get some liquid silicone for them, it will help make the plant stronger, help nutrient uptake and make your buds heavier.

k, will do.

I started out with 4 23W CFL lights (112W - 1600 lumen each) but my bucket turned hot real quick. 32°C/90°F. I then switched to the UFO and not only is the temperature now at 24°C/75°F, the growth got really fast and bushy. the light is not as "bright" as with CFL but the LEDs are exactly the light the plants need to grow so the plant can use more of the light waves it needs

Growing isn't easy.and if your only growing 1 plant...its not even worth it. Too much hassle, just to say you grew a weed. Let's say you get 3 ounces from the plant (that's being generous)...and you had your npk on point and light cycles...and you cured and dried it properly. You can roll one up in.....november. plus the cost of nutrients/tent/lights/electricry/carbon filters/inline fans....its not a walk in the park I did this shit for 3 years in Santa Cruz. If you think it's easy...youhavent done it.

Sounds good. If I ever get back into it I'll give them a go

truth is, I want to start with one plant in case someone finds out and I'm still able to deny of growing the plant to make pot. as I said, it's legal to have the plants at home but only if you're not making pot.
until I feel more relaxed about growing it, I will just have this one - deniability is what I'm going for right now.
I will grow more in the future, still want to try 2 or 3 other strains. but I gotta start somewhere.

There is no deniability when there is weed involved.
Even when you're right.
Sorry.

See that's ok, I've seen a lot of people get excited about growing and then realize it not all rainbows and lollipops. Just know what your getting into. I say it's a lot like brewing your on beer. You can get a pot and a carboy and a copper worm...and the ingredients, spend the time to brew it wait for it to ferment and then bottle it....or just go to the store and get 12pack, from brewers who do it for a living. Not trying to discourage people from trying it...

AK 47 is fine but growing is a talent that takes years to perfect

>I felt like i was losing grip on reality.
>losing grip
FUCKING LET THE FUCK GO OF 'REALITY'
FUCK REALITY.
IT'S FUCKING MARIJUANA YOU'LL 'BE BACK' SOON ENOUGH.
LAY THE FUCK DOWN, BREATH DEEP THROUGH YOUR NOSE AND FUCKING LET THE FUCK GO.

yes caps were nessesary.
That being said I fucking lost it on my dirt time with bong hits, like 8 hits later I thought I was falling backwards and couldn't figure out how2 lighter.
Passed out shortly after someone at the party tried to coach my breathing with darth Vader breaths hovering over me in a dark tent.
Anyways if you get green sick again, take a hot shower, then sometimes a good puke and then eat something good n simple, and go to bed.
Embrace the morning after high, thats a beautiful gift.

Fucking first not dirt.

Have you taken any acid in your life before smoking this? Common feeling for some.