Ask a girl raised in an anti-vax house who just got her shots anything

Ask a girl raised in an anti-vax house who just got her shots anything..

did it hurt?

can you feel the autisms yet?

Getting them didn't hurt much, just a slight pinch but both arms are numb-ish now and I've been tired all afternoon

Do you now have autism?
Also tits

Tits or gtfo. Also I hope you enjoy mercury poisoning and all the other shit

did you get disowned

Soz for the wait, I take bad photos.

I'm pretty fuckin' odd already so I'm sure there will be no difference

Why was your family antivax? what were they worried about.

Sharpie in pooper

Probably - I don't live with my parents but I'm sure someone's told them by now. I'm expecting the call

Nice
Why no vacation? Was it the usually ADD ADHD n autism paranoia?

Post vag and face separately so I can get off

This
Would you sharpie my pooper?

Mum's a hippy who thinks her research is better than a doctor's degree and didn't want me getting poisoned. and dad didn't really care and just did shit to make mum happy.

no, that's an odd meme

What vax did you get specifically?

Did you get sick much growing ?

Oh
It ok I'm used to getting rejected by pretty girls. I hope you find a nice guy to put a sharpie in one day.

It's not that odd, will you do it if I do it first?

whooping cough and tetanus. measles, mumps and rubella. hep B. and meaningococcal C.

Not much as a kid but after puberty I was sick almost weekly and got a really weak body and immune system. If someone sick even looked at me I'd get sick too

aw thanks user, you're sweet. I hope you find a nice girl willing to colour her pooper for you

Anti Vaxers are parasites

Tits were delivered. Why do you think most OPs don't deliver?

>aw thanks user, you're sweet. I hope you find a nice girl willing to colour her pooper for you
Thanks user but I'm not interested in nice girls. There are plenty of those around. I want pretty girl who will love me forever and we can sharpie each other's poppers forever and ever.

oh, I just remembered I apparently did get something as a kid.. I think rubella or measles?? but apart from that, chicken pox, and a hernia - that's about it for serious childhood illnesses.

Agreed. Which is why I went to get mine done. I can't stand anti-vaxers.

umm, probably either not girl or gets lazy and cbf? I've done the latter once.

a true fairy tale user

Sounds nice where can I get one

Wendy's parking lot

M8, pretty girls are way more common than nice girls, and much easier to obtain. Trust me, I'm in Amsterdam right now, and I can get a pretty girl whenever I want for €50.

Nice girls are priceless.

>Sounds nice where can I get one
One what? A sharpie or pretty girl? I get my sharpies at staples but I'm sure walmart has em. If it's pretty girls you're after I've seen some at staples and walmart but I'd try a park or something if I wasn't so afraid of women.

omg this place is magical

Show me on this anatomically correct doll where the needles touched you, OP

How does your house feel about Pepe?

thank you?

triggered

How are you planning on dealing with the aids? I would suggest getting rid of it by passing it to someone else

Well in my experience most girls are nice enough especially if they aren't very attractive but that's probably only because they have to be nice to complete with pretty girls. I want a pretty girl who's nice to me and loves me for who I am I couldn't give a fuck if she's nice to other people. I'd be ok if she was my only friend and I was her only friend. We wouldn't need anybody else anyway just me and her together till the end of time with a sharpie in each pooper.

Dad loves politically incorrect shit, little sister sometimes agrees with my more harmless views, big sister and mum can't stand my political views - almost all of my immediate and extended family are quite left. They're still not sure where I went wrong - but they still don't know about pepe. They're not THAT into my shit

That's a bloody brilliant idea! Thanks user!

aww that's cute as tits

*compete

Whisky, bourbon, or tequila?

Do you have any advice for a budding anthropologist?

Are the burgers really better at Hungry Jacks?

>doctor's degree
All they do is Google shit or do what the same old shit bag taught them without question.
I Hobble into doctor with a fucked up nut, I told him I had testicular torsion or epiditimtis, seeing as I- a low key retard could fucking google symptoms and came prepared.
Ancient Fucker hobbilin worse than me left the room for 15 mintues and came back with print outs with the little fucking html Google fucking search number/ epiditimitus - facts.com or whatever.
Thanks for the $60 print job well worth the 8 years... and fucking who knows how many years of 'practice'.

This, user, is the smokiest, strongest, most long-lasting delicious shit and I only wish it was injected into my veins instead. Get it in you.

good luck

How old are you?

Feet in sandals

>This, user, is the smokiest, strongest, most long-lasting delicious shit and I only wish it was injected into my veins instead. Get it in you.

OP suggests awesomeness. And is awesome. Congrats on your inoculations. Pour another one on me.

yes.

My last doctor was also horseshit - until I went to a better one. What is common sense?

20yo

I don't know what that means

> go to a shit doctor
> OMG ALL DOCTORS ARE SHIT
You're the idiot here, buddy, change your fucking practice

Do you play yugioh?

It's a foot fag who wants to see your feet in sandals, don't give it to him though, he'll be begging for more feet pics if you do.

Only asking because the op picture is a Yugioh card..

One won't hurt

>Give them a pinky toe and they'll slobber all over your feet.

Funny enough, yeah I had a pretty big yugioh collection as a kid and loved the anime. I don't remember much of it though, I was pretty young.

T...Tell us more about when you were pretty young

Oh. Um, you're probably better off looking at a nice Asian foot here, user.

Fuck off Podesta

no u

WELL time for me to hit the old dusty trail...
any last comments?

Hitler did nothing wrong

What was so bad about life without vaccinations?

He took away too many freedoms but he was on the right track.

and with that my sweet anons, goodnight!

Don't go
I love you

Why. Feet in sandals please

dw. in the mood to hang around Sup Forums for a little while - but this thread is dead

But you showed me your boobs
That means we're engaged now
I thought you could meet my parents

op was pretty damn cool today

thanks. I'm glad I did it

But no feet in sandals or Kik

oh, is that what you want? littleboo3

And feet in sandals I dubbed too