Who was in the right here?

who was in the right here?

Neither

Ringo

this

Paul. Paul is caring and gentle soul. John was a wife-beating son-abusing cunt.

yo fuck john

Both are/were pretty accomplished, but as someone mentioned, John were at times a wife-beater, extremely shitty dad and a hypocritical preaching cunt. On average he was the superior lyricist, though.

Paul was a cheat

Paul was about 80-90% correct and John was the other 10-20%.

john is Sup Forums

paul is reddit

John made better songs during the Beatles although Paul was still good. After the Beatles John dropped to shit and Paul stayed good.

John was also a hypocritical cunt often and I can't really remember anything outstandingly shitty that Paul has done.

Also Paul is like 76 and he still makes music and tours, he's coming to my relatively small city in September and that concert sold out the day tickets went on sale.

Paul is on our right, john is on their right.

The attractive one.

John beat his wife, what do you think

yoko

Mark Chapman

bongo and george

Paul was right but that's because you're looking at it from the point of view of the camera.

Paul will be right but that's because you're looking at it from the point of view of the camera.

This. They're both cunts. The only good Beatle was George.

George was objectively the worst Beatle with all kinds of documented insecurities which for example made Eric Clapton fuck his wife.

What a retarded, narrow opinion.

Show me all the evidence of him being a wifebeater? There's a shred of it, and now that's his whole reputation? It completely devalues genuine socially conscious lyrics or peaceful protesting against the Vietnam war? So fucking dumb.

came here to post this

He admitted to it in that Playboy interview.

Underrated comment

>Also Paul is like 76 and he still makes music
It isn't exactly John's fault that he isn't still around.

But George fucked Ringo's wife. And didn't George's ex wife say she regreted leaving him for Eric?

Well, from our viewpoint, Paul. But from their perspective, John was in the right.

Just depends how you look at the picture, I guess

Both. Every asshole ever is trying to split the beatles up while simulataneously asking the question "WHO SPLIT THE BEATLES UP?" Then blaming Yoko.

Don't be that guy anymore. Let them all rest together now.

paul is a smug self-absorbed asshole

John also wanted to replace George with Clapton. Thats two independent sources coming to the same conclusion.

Yeah but he said he did a complete 180 and that's where all the peace stuff came from. It's insane that people dismiss his views because of it, or that they let it completely define his character.

Didn't he say that the line
>I used to be cruel to my woman
>I beat her and kept apart from the things that she loved
was about him?
Look on the wikipedia page for Getting Better, pretty sure you can find the quote there.
Also, he yelled in a 4 year Sean Lennon's ear so loudly that he damaged his ear drum, just because he was playing with his food.

See my last reply. I looked up the Playboy quote after someone else pointed that out. Still doesn't justify dismissing all of his views, or his entire character.

I understand not dismissing his talent and not dismissing the idea that peace = good just because one guy that had that view was an asshole, but can you really view him as a good figure of peace when he was more physically violent than the average person?

neither, they both were rotten to the core