Metal thread? What are you listening to right now?

Metal thread? What are you listening to right now?

Currently enjoying this:
youtu.be/Gu0bzTuGwq4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLY4Rpii7bM
youtube.com/watch?v=pQMyOFHhS2k
youtube.com/watch?v=CN7e_FRrkDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl114U0m6eg
youtube.com/watch?v=wpJjXS34P80
youtu.be/MyLRqDwSfI4
youtube.com/watch?v=R2F_hGwD26g
youtube.com/watch?v=BfTKpS3H3P4
youtu.be/u4q_zzpQgPA
youtube.com/watch?v=M3NJHImn6QU
youtube.com/watch?v=IsayWd5BveQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FRW1mdm3CaI
youtube.com/watch?v=uKanmLGBEJA
youtu.be/w6Y2VY7bWGM
youtu.be/zdk845pPXEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MSc8EVCpqZU
youtube.com/watch?v=9AJib8Omdj4
youtube.com/watch?v=KqcA8AvbHS4
youtu.be/HF3pv6WsJrs
youtube.com/watch?v=-amH88xSAA0
youtu.be/ObdkDldk9Wo
youtu.be/c6uTAaZxLa0
youtu.be/Di4tk2fcDfc
youtu.be/98IRx3C1tWA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb26NYw_xyg
youtube.com/watch?v=f6C0vxAvJsA
youtu.be/k2ANv56GhOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now I'm onto this
youtu.be/GLY4Rpii7bM

Currently.

I'm more of a thrash man myself, this is a bit too extreme for me. I did like Cattle Decapitation though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQMyOFHhS2k

Posted the wrong link. Fixed.

I don't listen to much black metal stuff, this is about how far I'll go
youtube.com/watch?v=CN7e_FRrkDo

Enjoying some Motörhead youtube.com/watch?v=Dl114U0m6eg

Funeral doom is fuggin sweet.

I've been meaning to see Goatwhore live, they have been around my neck of the woods every once in a while, should I go see them?

Check. This. Shit. Out.
youtube.com/watch?v=wpJjXS34P80

Fucking love Motorhead, caught Lemmy on his last tour before he went away. He looked dead as fuck on stage, still played the whole set. R.I.P. Lemmy

youtu.be/MyLRqDwSfI4

Metal is gay.

I've seen them live, it was a lot of fun.

ik im faggot but listening to tool
youtube.com/watch?v=R2F_hGwD26g

Wasn't expecting these vocals with that music, but then the singer came in. Sounds tight m8, I'll check more of their shit out.

Currently listening to Magma by Gojira again. Hated it on release. Seeing if I feel any different now that some time has passed. It's not flat out bad, just pretty mediocre most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfTKpS3H3P4

I'm all about thrash, got any thrash recommendations? Currently also drinking so I've got this going on right now.

youtu.be/u4q_zzpQgPA

Can't stop listening to Inquisition.
youtube.com/watch?v=M3NJHImn6QU

Deathhammer
Condition Critical
Violator (Bra)
Black Fast
Chronosphere
Biotoxic Warfare
Nekromantheon

Maboiiii.
Black metal riff masters.

I agree with your sentiment, nothing to fancy or drawing my attention. Though it is for sure listenable.

I don't care much for the vocals on this, the music is good and all though.

Thanks m8

Anyone?
youtube.com/watch?v=IsayWd5BveQ

Not much of a thrash guy myself, but I had to get this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRW1mdm3CaI

damn I love skeletonwitch, I miss chance, the new vocalist is trash tier.

Also Muncipal waste is gonna FUK YOU UP!!!!

Check out Ghoul, man. They seem right up your alley!

Also check out toxic holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKanmLGBEJA

And now, here's something I hope you'll like.

youtu.be/w6Y2VY7bWGM

I notice theres a lot of stuff like this out there but its never too big with a big group. It's always small groups with a few number of bands.

I sure do love me some Death Angel

Fuck yeah man, I just got into Ghoul, I've seen Skeletonwitch so many times live, both with Chance and the new singer. I've seen Municipal Waste live once, and recently Iron Reagan.

I've seen Toxic Holocaust live before, and going to see them again this Sunday. It's probably going to be a really good show.

youtu.be/zdk845pPXEE

I saw Skeletonwitch with Sabaton and Amon Amarth. They were by far the weakest of the three.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=MSc8EVCpqZU

I got this cd from discogs for one dollar. Think I should have left it in the cart?
youtube.com/watch?v=9AJib8Omdj4

youtube.com/watch?v=KqcA8AvbHS4

I've seen skeletonwitch once in 2008, was pretty cool. Drank with N8ftunder while black dahlia had the stage. Toxic holocaust was actually the opening band at the same show. Haven't seen them since.

I hope your sunday is excellent!

I've seen Ghoul twice, once recently and once back when they were touring with GWAR.

No way man, I saw that tour myself. The pit was weak for Skeletonwitch, I guess not many people went to see them. I actually didn't care much for Sabaton til after the concert. When they did 40 to 1, I got won over. I still feel Skeletonwitch > Amon Amarth > Sabaton.

That's still no knock to Sabaton, I love their shit, and now I realize they put a good show. I still say my favorite band of all time is Skeletonwitch.

youtu.be/HF3pv6WsJrs

good one

youtube.com/watch?v=-amH88xSAA0

I'd listen to it.

At the very least, you'll get that underground cred for having this. I don't much care for it, sorry m8.

Had to look up what terra formars are so I'm probably not the target audience for this. I don't watch much anime.

Chance helped some dude puking in a parking lot in 2012 when I saw him. I wish they could've sorted the whole shit out, Adam isn't really skeletonwitch. I did enjoy the Apothic Gloom, but not as much as all the other stuff Skeletonwitch put out.

I kinda enjoy it, not my usual cup of tea, but it's good.

I was kinda similar. Wasn't a huge fan of Sabaton before the concert. I mean I knew some of their music, but didn't appreciate it so much until after I saw them. It just comes down to taste. I like bands like Amon Amarth, Wintersun, Dark Tranquillity. Skeletonwitch is a bit less on the melodic side and with more black metal vocals, which I'm not fond of.

That's fair, I will concede that I think Sabaton had the best stage presence for that tour. Amon Amarth was alright, but Sabaton for sure was the best at drawing the crowd in.

That's fine, less about the anime, more about how good the bassist and vocalist are.

Here's one of my favorite bands who are a bit unknown, so you can use that to show off on some folks. Some Chinese Thrash Metal. They put out a new EP but this isn't from that

youtu.be/ObdkDldk9Wo

They certainly have talent and I do enjoy it, but it looks like it would mean more to someone who has seen the anime.

>Lyrical themes
>Internet memes
l0l

They'll respond quite fast to facebook messages, albeit in some not very good english. I'll definitely shill them anytime someone asks for new thrash metal.

Small new bands typically do. I won't rule them out completely however.

youtu.be/c6uTAaZxLa0

Another song for you fine folks to enjoy.

Same, what do you think so far?

metal is complete shit

Really good album, Steambreather is just genius, Brann voice is so powerful

I really fucking loved this album

Some Finnish black metal
youtu.be/Di4tk2fcDfc

Well folks, thanks for accompanying me during my drinking session. I'm off to jack off and sleep as it's getting late. Here's this non metal song that hopefully I can shill to you.

youtu.be/98IRx3C1tWA

Have a nice evening my friends.

A fine choice, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb26NYw_xyg

This has become the definitive version for me. It surpasses the original in nearly every respect.
youtube.com/watch?v=f6C0vxAvJsA

Listening to the new Acacia Strain song, vocalist is really going for a different sound on this one, and I like it.

I'm honestly surprised that metal is still a phase kids go through. After 80's, 90's, 00's you'd think a new genre would emerge for angsty teens to latch on to. But don't worry, you'll outgrow it soon like everyone else!

This.
youtu.be/k2ANv56GhOU