> knee game
> go up to strangers in public
> try to touch both my knees against both their knees
> see how long I can keep it like this
> record is 14 seconds on a elderly woman in a wheelchair

hopefully someone guts you with a switchblade

>I flush the toilet with my feet
>I often smell the backs of my wrists
>I smell all my food/drink before I take a bite/sip.
>I eat hamburgers all around the edge first then I eat the middle.
>I peel the breading of chicken nuggets and eat it separately from the chicken

Fuck I remember being 14 too OP

i poste le funny banana XDDD

Lol

Sometimes I also like to get on the carpet and writhe around on the floor screaming next to my window so hopefully someone comes past and gets freaked out.

>be me

I smell my food and drink too
>Also bite both sides of the hotdog first
>I build a paper fort when I use a public toilet, but flush the paper in three shifts as to not be an asshole and clog
>I wash my nails after clipping them
>I use the same cup / plate / bowl / fork / spoon for years, even with others available
>I shave my chest daily because my chest hair is itchy and holds sweat smell
>I only wear black because colors upset me for some reason, makes me feel like I'm pretending to be someone else

>not going anywhere with my leather Coat
>I feel naked without a jacket/hoodie/long pants
>Always wear same pair of shoes
>Getting really upset when idiots arent caoable to name historical events right

Yes im autistic as you

I peepee in the sink even when there's a perfectly good toilet right next to it

I sometimes fuck my wife in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.

You have a wife?
Get out normie

>Always wear same pair of shoes
This is uncommon? I usually only wear one pair until I need to get a new pair. Never really seen a point in owning more than one pain of shoes.

report this post

I have sex with girls without a penis. I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy on Sup Forums that does this

I used to eat all the breadcrumb from fish fingers first, then the middle,

I also like to do the same with milky ways, kitkat chunky, crunchy, chocolate bars etc.

this is pewdiepie's post

I give names to the hallucinatory voices in my head and appempt to appease them with casual banter.
Hyde still wants me to kill myself.

This is actually a post that's almost as old as Sup Forums itself. I hope that faggot isn't trying to claim he made it up.

kill hyde

Hyde sounds smart, you should take his advice.

>yfw

im apparently autistic and sometimes forget that i pick my nose and eat it in public but most of the time people don't notice it

when I shower i poke a soapy finger in my asshole to make sure i dont fart out any shit remnants right after i get out.

>Hold my breath as long as I can while masturbating
>Lock the door to any room I enter
>Explain things that I've experienced or thought about to myself in detail as if I had never heard anything about it
>Get completely naked before shitting

put ice in my cereal.

>Explain things that I've experienced or thought about to myself in detail as if I had never heard anything about it

Feels good to know it's not just me user.

kek

I'd suggest slowly transition to some dark colours. Green is often a good universal colour to try out

You're on the wrong board, Robot

> I put ice in chocolate milk
> In fallout 4 I complete every quest Preston gives me
>have 13 Paladins on my wow account

XDDD

I AM DYING THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! WHO MAKES THIS STUFF!?!

God, I fucking hate that socially awkward Swedish tard. He's finally realized how cringy his early behaviour was and decides to spill the beans on how he faked it all, without any repercussions whatsoever and gets supprt instead. Yet, he chastises those who act fake on camera.

Absolute cunt.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm too scared to even think any wild thoughts in fear that someone might be reading my mind.

better normies than newfags

i also hold my breath while jerking, thought i was alone on that boat

>get completely naked before shitting

why torture yourself like this, user?

But Preston just gives the same quest over and over again

youll never understand the joy of nude shitting until you try it

walk around a room / my house in a loop. just walk somewhere, walk into another place, walk back repeatedly

That just flew over your head, didn't it?

I have this fungal growth that I keep scratching and eating what flakes off because I think it build my immune system.

>wear a onesie when I'm in the house
>eat mostly chicken tendies
>become totally silent when someone rings my doorbell
>have to remove onesie to shit everytime
>favorite drink is chocolate milk
>lvl 19 wizard

>pick my scalp and hope a crunchy one is lodged under my nail
>cut my nails, sniff them repeatedly
>spread ass cheeks before taking a shit
>shower with the light off

> what

Whenever I'm at a friend's house / apartment, I reverse the way the toilet paper is hanging in all their bathrooms

Pictures
Now

It's the only way I shit now.

>I eat hamburgers all around the edge first then I eat the middle.
my nigga

>When I get boner I sometimes pretend it's a flight stick like I'm piloting an Air-Craft

I can't be the only one

Fuck you Rob!

Always move in an L-shaped, like a knight would do in chess, whenever I'm in a room with tiled flooring

Speaking of that, does anyone have some sexy tiles which I can masturbate to later on? I prefer kitchen tiles, but I ain't picky.

thats some autistic shit right there son

>dissassemble and reassemble my pen before every exam for luck
>eat grains of salt one by one
>eat the exact same thing every day, even with the same portions
>while cooking pasta, when i'm draining the water, if the noodles fail to unstick from the pan, they are the lucky noodles, and you have to eat them first and all together
what is wrong with me?

If it makes you feel better, if my friend has a cat I also sometimes poop in their shower and say the cat did it.

reeeeeeeeeeeee

That does make me feel better. Thank you.

You are a monster

The newest of the newfags

nothing at all! youre just stupid! and boring!

but then how do you guarantee that the last bite is a good bite, the middle provides a good ratio of all ingredients and leaves you with a satisfying final bite

bump

Nigga you aint tile guy

>without penis

Where did your penis go? Is it removable?

ebin

>lay Legos out near doors in case someone trys to break in
>play shittyflute music to bill collectors
>navy seal copy pasta every spam email I get
>hot pockets and instant ramen are the only meals I cook
>chew my antidepressant tablets sometimes

Exactly. If you aren't a sneakerhead, then you're a faggot if you own and use multiple sneakers at the same time

you sick fuck

This is diabolical.

I love it.

Multiple pairs of*

i kek'd harder than i should have.

I thought I was alone.

Navy seal copy paste is gold.

i zone out until my vision turns gray, like open eye meditation or something.

Seconded.

I am the same for sweaters/jackets/longsleeves i dont know why

>Jerk off first thing in the morning
>Rip out a couple pubes at a time, as i think deeply
>Piss in sinks everywhere i go (i have a mental checklist and cross off a place only after i can piss in their sink. I also rate the places based on best sinks to piss in, and difficulties pissing in said sink)
>Make it a point to befriend all the local cops, and make sure they always end up owing me a favor
>Grind my dick on my wifes ass when we are in public, seeing how long and often i can do it before she or someone else stops me

god you're so new
fuck

Wait, who don't take a shit pre-shower? Post shower shits shouldn't exist. You be walking around with poo particles in your crack all day.

When I pee in an urinal, I stand on the sides if my feet

cannot sit comfortably with my legs down when on a chair/couch

I must either sit with one leg up and the other down with my foot underneath my butt, sit on both legs, or sit with my legs crossed.

>act out theoretical scenarios between myself and people I know, often things that will never happen (going to france with my ex then getting shot during a bar fight and having to rush to the french hospital but not knowing any french, about to die from blood loss before they can get an english translator so I sacrifice my soul to the death god for the power of immortality, then proceed to kill everyone in the hospital as payment before realizing what I've done, having a mental breakdown and going insane)

>check the chicken I'm eating to make sure it doesn't have any touch sinewy bits, has to be all straight muscle meat with no interjecting parts

>sometimes pretend i'm a youtube lets player while playing vidya, talking into the microphone as if I were talking to an audience

>pick out the heels from the bread loaf and immediately throw them away, unwrap the bread from that shitty plastic wrap, then put it into a large zip lock bag

>memorized the entire naruto opening 16 and sing it often
>I don't even like naruto, I just do it to get a laugh out of my friends

A man can dream

Please post your list of piss-sinks.

theres no pics cuz anons a FKIN LYING piece of shit

Checkd
>I purposefully scare myself and hype myself so that im stronger for the experience

I like you, can we be friends?

My fellow buck naked shitter

nigga u gay

OMG I do the same

pleb

I hide all the toilet paper in every bathroom i enter

>have sex

Yeah I think you are the only guy on Sup Forums that does this

>memorized the entire naruto opening 16 and sing it often

>most of the time people don't notice it

Is that what you think?

man we need to become best buds.

Sometimes I give in to the psychological need of human interaction and go outside