Not saying I will be purchasing anything from Silk Road but It seems suspect...

Not saying I will be purchasing anything from Silk Road but It seems suspect. What if you buy weed to calm down and it laced with speed or if you buy xanax for anxiety but it laced with LSD? Also how you trust an online dealer with your name and address?

>Name and address
Nigga you fucking set a drop location then retrieve your package, you never give your address/name to some creepy nigger on the darknet.

You can probably see reviews, but nobody is going to lace their products unless you ask for it because its bad for business.

>weed "laced with speed"
>xanax "laced with lsd"

haha

i know when i sell drugs i add more expensive drugs to the mix for free

lurk more and dont fucking do what seems to be your plan

I get the drop but do they ever send you some wrong ass laced shit?

>laced
Its more expensive for them to do that. Why would they sell you premium shit at normal cost? Why would they ever make themselves lose money?

Nah cause its bad for business. Too expensive to lace, and it gives them bad reviews because you have a bad trip.

no you only get quality shit most of the time

but dont FE on your transaction

True.
Some people got jokes tho.

Only little high school kids think drugs are EVER laced

Look up vendor reviews on reddit darknet sub to see which vendor has the high quality product and discrete packaging.

I'd use a fake name. Just send it to your address. When you get the box wait a few days before you open it just in case. If you get raided say you didn't open it bc not your name on box, was going to return to post office on next day off.

Learn pgp encryption, the vendors won't talk to you unless you both are encrypting your text. If you send plaintext you'll probsbly get blocked. Also pgp secures address from haxxor guberment

If you're asking questions like this then your not ready for the joys of the marketplaces

>You must be new
Nigger, silk road was taken over years ago.

What's fe and why would it be bad

Listen to this guy or you're fucked rookie

How do you know the guy on ebay isn't mailing you anthrax?

How do you know the whore you're fucking doesn't have syphilis?

How do you know the guy standing next to you isn't about to explode?

How do you know someone hasn't injected strychnine into the banana you're deepthroating?

How does the dealer know you aren't a cop?

You may have trust issues...

>Do your own research like everyone else
There's literally fucking hundreds of tutorials you can Google on how to use the marketplaces.

First off why are going through the darknet for Xanax or Weed? If you're just trying to get some benzo for panic attacks or whatever just buy some RC Clonazolam or Etizolam from reputable sources that works just as good or not better than taking Bars and you don't have to worry about legality. Also, why don't you just have a pot dealer? It's as easy to get as a 6 pack if you live in any western city that is moderately sized.

Second, this and don't ever use your real name, and check reviews. AlphaBay is pretty reputable and you can check the dealers status whenever you want and see how legit it looks. Also learn how to set up a PGP don't ever use some online encryption to do it for you or on whatever Darknet site you're using.

Third, you seriously should just find a local hookup. Darknet should really just be used for Coke and Smack, maybe some MDMA, or if you're looking for something weird. Everything else is easy as fuck to find.

I have zero desire or plan to buy drugs online I was just curious what fe meant, calm down killer

You realise silk road doesnt exist any more

That disclaimer works about as well as S.W.I.M does

Some people need shit for reasons other than getting high. And unfortunately paranoia could be present with certain said conditions. Maybe that was a legit question by somebody who is not a 13yo.

I get lot of pychs off dream market love it there

You're an idiot.

You're underage b&

use a market like alphabay that has a reputation system and always use your real name when ordering things because the postal service can pick up on the fake names and look into you.
never had a problem using my own address personally but if it makes you feel safer, get a po box
you're inevitably taking a risk ordering shit off of the deep web, just as if you were buying shit on the streets

I've had too many shitty sheets that have been horribly under dosed,felt like some crappy 2C analogue, or felt like the active compound has broken down into something else from shitting on some dealers desk for over a year.

I'm lucky I have a good guy I can get shit from.

Escrow only then? Why you say if I may ask?

what if the dealer is a psychopath and laces it with rat poison?

No, it was definitely a 13yo. Well, some middle school age.

>xanax laced with LSD
drug drealer pranks bro

That is actually more insecure because the post office can detect stuff like that now. It is safer to use an address that you have lived at for a while and normally receive mail, and to maintain plausible deniability.

OP Here

I have a crippling mental disorder. I do my best to hold down a job and pay my bills. I never ask for anything or expect to get anything for free. I work for everything I have even though I am challenged everyday or at times every moment of my life.
Doctors wont give me proper help, they push their big pharm paychecks on me instead.
I want to live a real "normal" life again and thought SR might be the answer. I am obviously not super tech savvy or else I wouldn't be asking questions relating to this matter on Sup Forums.
I'm just a good dude who does not want any attention. I have bills to pay like now and am only asking for technical help.

You want xanax then or what?
Depending on where you live you could just order Etizolam, its a benzo that isn't regulated so it's legal to purchase.

I am definitely well over 35yo.

Somebody has already said this probably but Silk Road has not existed since like 2012, SR2 hasn't even existed since like 2014, Bit late to the party dude, This must be bait but if it's not make sure to take some pgp before browsing, shove an onion up your ass and buy an opsec.

If you've got stress and anxiety, taking drugs will only help temporarily. Look up cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation, if you wan't to deal with your issues, instead of treating your symptoms.

>Etizolam
Thank you. By chance you know of a good vendor?

SR3

Just Google etizolam vendor and see what works best for you.
Make sure to check the legal status first for where you live, I know 4 or 5 southern U.S States have etizolam banned and regulated, but for the most part everywhere else its legal.

>cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation
It unfortunately doesn't help. I have had anxiety and panic attacks as long as I can remember basically, going back to when I was like four years old. I am almost 40, my brain is wired wrong.

Oh that sucks, my stress and anxiety I acquired at about the age of 25. Through those two means I've gone from having to psych myself up for 8 hours before going grocery shopping, to being almost functionally normal again and being able to just go there if I need to.

Google DRC, there short for DirectResearchChemicals. They're the best for US based I've found so far.

Just use some BTC if you don't want to pay to much. They carry Diclazapam, Etizolam, and Clonazolam. If it's your first time buying I would try Etizolam and a sample of Clonazolam and see what works best.

Also look up Volumetric dosing, because you're going to need to learn how do it right.

anyone have success stories?

I am Looking for 10 hits of acid help a dude out

if I still used drugs, I might use it for MDMA - I never could find a decent connect. H and coke were always easy, and if you are ordering weed online you are a fucking retard.

I guess if you wanted something like xanax by the boatload, or oxy's or something I could see it. Those seem to be harder to get now, but whatever.

>Etizolam
Sorry to hear you struggle as well. Liquid KavaKava ex used to work for me pretty well.

Google keeps saying all my Etizolam search results aren't private and Tor is taking its time. I'm still looking..

Alphabay dude
Its like 40$ plus shipping for 10 hits

Speed and cid is the cheapest out there though?

Nice trips
And etizolam is legal to order in most places so you would probably be fine looking it up on the regular net

Cid is cheap, and not really on speed. Coke is expensive as hell well meth is dirt cheap.

Exactly. I smoked crack when I was like 11 cause our pot dealer thought it would be funny to load up a bong of weed n crack together. That didn't go well btw.

Speed is dirt cheap for sure but chances for a dealer to mix it with weed are very low.

> smell is super strong and chemical
> the weed would be all flaky, you would probably see the speed, at least in the bag
> the effects of speed have nothing to do with what weed smokers are looking for; its not like customer are going to buy more because the weed make them feel super speed, there is literally no point.

Interesting I never Bought drugs online I Always look around my shit town, however Iam Experienced Using up to 10 Grams of mushrooms at one time before,.

Meth is only cheap if it is bad meth

Silk Road does exist, v3 for all you saying it gone.
Just browsed it right now.

ITT: The Chink provides IPs to the FBI

Tor + VPN ? Not likely.

Nah
I've had some 85%pure I bought a few years ago when silk 2 was up and it was only like 60$ a gram, Mexicans make so much of that shit in mexico its cheap.

That's cheap compared to what you would pay on the street I guess but speed is going for less than 7$/g, this I call cheap !

I'd recommended it just be sure to do research first.
Cid is way better than mushrooms too imo

Idk. I always get the previous tenents mail here, so I'd probably use that, were I inclined to order drugs via mail like a retard.

why in the fuck would a dealer lace shit drugs (weed) with hard drugs(lsd,xanax as you said)????

No profit and they'd get fucked. It's either what it says it is or it's fake.

They won't give you a free upgrade you pleb. Fuck your logic makes me think you've never bought drugs ever.

Used to get good quality coke from SR but not amazing and it was expensive. Then I realised it was easier to find guys living near me washing ok coke in ether and various other things to clean it up. Was way more expensive but very good so darknet...meh. Got very good smack from it once. Guess it would have been number 4.

Your bait is weak you little peehole.

You know what can happens in the deep/dark web? Sick bastards kill people everyday on there and make millions off of it.
You think that sick bastard might not get off on lacing people with fucked up shit? After all he or she may have multi-millions of dollars in bitcoins, what's a hundo here or there to fulfill a sick fantasy?

I am baiting nobody you misled fool.

Wow you guys are retarded. OP is also a faggot

Just read the customer reviews on the seller, retard.

Kek, nothing happens on the darkweb unfortunately.. You are parano, that's it, nobody gets off killing people through the mail as far as I know..

If it sound so dangerous to you, don't ever do drug, I don't know what else to tell you really, unless you get everything tested there is never 110% chance what you get is 100% pure

>I don't know what else to tell you really

Your FBI ID?

you're too fucking autistic to be doing drugs

Really? "Please help me clever Sup Forumstards...I am an ignorant marijuana addict and the nasty darkweb cartel boss is putting xanax on my corn flakes...what do?" Burn in hell.

please elaborate, this is a story i would like to hear.

Of course the retarded east coast children of Sup Forums just woke up for school and started posting their nonsense. Having a legit conversation with mature people had to end at some point, and it was good while it lasted.

yes, this, I dont get it

is it just a mirror / new adress or are we talking about an alternative marketplace synonymous to Silk Road?

There are numerous marketplaces for online drugs, Silk road is not the only place to buy drugs online it was just most popular years ago like ebay for clearnet goods.

Same silk road by definition. New address, new hnic.

Ive gotten those but i buy 1 tab from new peep found a few realy good one i use

Nigga you dumb 3 is up and running.

Silk Road 3 isn't really SR, it's another market that changed its name to steal their success

Cannabis isn't really laced anymore... that shit was from elementary school scare tactics.

>hard drugs
>xanax

Xanex will fuck you up, all pills are hard drugs considering their mortality rate and addictiveness. I consider alcohol a hard drug aswell.

You suck nigger dicks you autistic beta cuck weeaboo newfag
BOOM, roasted fool!

Not going to name drop but as one who was once prosecuted for running SR said something alongs the lines of "I'm just a fish in the sea"

>I consider alcohol a hard drug aswell.
You should probably kill yourself.

Any market or operation who brings in multi millions of dollars a year doesn't have one leader.

Enjoy your permaban, faggot.

Great info thanks but doesn't change the fact that the market was already operating under another name when S2 was going strong, and only changed its name after that went down so they could try to get all the customers who are dumb enough to think a site name conveys trust

I actually had physical withdrawls at around 1 year of drinking you nigger, BAD! Insomnia, increased heart rate that felt like a stroke waiting to happen, stomach pains that where nasty as fuck, whole body tremors, dehydration/sweating/ pale skin, dialeted pupils, pain from head to toe, and sadly the list goes on. Fucked my insulin production so now i have short term hypoglycemia and i can't smoke my own weed without increased heart rate, sweating, and tremors. Im day 40 sober and this is a pic of me the other day because of my hypoglycemia attack... never had it before my withdrawls and alcohol is a cause...

>I'm a drunk
>therefore ban the booze

nice pasta

No need for niggers like you.

Never said that you fucking inbreed jackass, i said it was a hard drug you dirty piece of dog shit. If i didn't look like a aids patient right now you wouldn't be talking shit... i lost 20 lbs of muscle and about a couple pounds of fat from my body consuming itself for the first week.

You dont know nuthin m8, why would they lace when the drug itself is cheaper. Also in my country you can get your pills and stuff tested for free so step up your emmigration game.