Jessi Slaughter is in a wheelchair now? Is this some kind of trans-disabled shit or something...

Jessi Slaughter is in a wheelchair now? Is this some kind of trans-disabled shit or something? What have I missed in the last two years of this trainwreck

Wtf

She peaked physically at 13

Fukken rekt, ya dun goofed, stupid bitch.

Seems like she's fishing for disability checks now the bitch

>I enjoy food
yep we can see that

Huh, I wonder when that happened. She was fucking dudes with strap-ons not that long ago.

lol what is with these people and being disabled? Like literally every idiot on Tumblr tries to claim some kind of disability, even the ones who don't even try to appear remotely disabled usually throw "disabled" in there with their laundry list of pronouns and snowflake bullshit. Is this some kind of Munchhausen's thing or what?

Agreed, she has gotten progressively more disgusting each year since she became a meme. I honestly feel sorry for her.

w-what

This is what I'm saying, we need a quick rundown

There was video of her fucking some faggot with a strap-on, along with vids of her shoving a dildo in her snatch.

No, I don't have it.

She's not disabled she's just pretending. Nobody gets so bad they are wheelchair bound "without a proper diagnosis".

Well go to the doctor you stupid bitch.

was she fat in these videos? if so, i need them asap

>searched for "damien" on momless
>instant regret
not there btw

Yes, she was fat.

You're not "disabled," you're a fucking psycho.

Got to give her some credit on the mental illness claim though ... spot on

Eh, I bet she'd throw you a good fucking.

*he
don't be insensitive user

Bumping for those pics. I know one of you has them

*she
I choose to be insensitive

>tfw you will never bang prime Jessi

>currently trying to get a proper diagnosis

Here

REPORTED

Pretty accurate. This dude saved you all a lot of trouble because she had a fully blown out roastie when I saw her nudes years ago.

the hell was that post that just got deleted

God, I could really go for some Arby's right now