Is this shit weed? Got 3 for 20$g.It smells pretty well and its crusty but it fells a bit groundy

Is this shit weed? Got 3 for 20$g.It smells pretty well and its crusty but it fells a bit groundy

Probably the worst weed you can get tbh

sorry to tell you, but thats salvia

That's like some el chapo brick weed. I wouldn't pay for weed like that.

why so?

Looks like some ditch weed but if that is all you can get where you live smoke it.

Looks like weed to me

3gs for 20 of some average looking mids. You didn't get ripped off, but you didn't score either.

It didn't come like that, Its because I store my supply in an old camera pill

def weed but shitty as fuck. you can see the stems and leaves.

dude thats lsd. yuore so lucky

You're getting a lot of troll responses.

One, if you're a kid, wait until you're an adult. You'll become a fuck-up if you don't.

Two, you got decent weed and an okay amount for $20. If you were experienced and had connections, depending on where you live, you could get better prices. I used to be in Canada and that much would have been about $10, but the quality would have been much much higher.

Your weed isn't shitty weed. It's about what most people in the US smoke in illegal states. Again, the places with legal weed get way way better shit. If you're like me, and, again, with connections, you can get the legal state weed in illegal states. When I was a kid, we called this medical because it was only from medical states. The recreational stuff is by far the strongest and best-tasting. Yours will be *fine*. I smoked shit like that from 18-26 and thought it was great stuff. Yes, the medical stuff blows its socks off.

Are u mexican or latin american?

That's not average mids, that's pure brick/ditch weed. Mids looks like normal buds, but just like those colors, and seedy.

Looks like some reg to me. $20 for 3 is a pretty shitty deal tbh. Stuff of that quality is around $25 - $35 for a quarter. And even that is in areas where weed is hard as fuck to find and get.

Spanish-Israeli-Iraqi

3rd world tier but smokable.

t. Brazil

It looks like shitty Brick weed in that pic

looks fine mate. sometimes you get ripped off if you don't know the dude well but it still looks like pretty potent buds.
grind up and smoke up :)

just smoke it figgit

Any weed you ever post on Sup Forums will get shit on by everyone who says they can get double the quality for half the price. This looks on par with average, illegal weed. Smoke it, you'll get high, you'll have fun. Some of the best weed I've smoked looked like shit and some of the worst weed I've smoked looked awesome

I'm not entirely sure I get it.

Oh, fucking shit. I totally did that and I was trying to help the guy out and be nice about the just false stuff other dudes were saying.

that stuff should be like 40 bucks an ounce

From east coast. Mids to everywhere around here means what op pictured. Brick weed that I've had is a step down from this.

Then again last time I smoked anything this bad must have been 7 or 8 years ago, so maybe times change

thats because youre not as smart as me

Also, when we get we get what you call mids, we refer to it as piff. Or dro. Just slang. Either way I don't think he got ripped off for being the last one down the line. If op is fagit and underage b&, then it's about at the level he should expect in an illegal state. If he's a grown ass man asking about weed with no experience, he needs to pay for a ticket to colorado and find out

Hahaha, I didn't even see that before I posted. Your post is fine though, it's justified. I agree 100% with your comment on waiting until you're an adult too btw

Looks slightly below average quality although it will no doubt get you high. You paid the right price.

LOL. I mean, I was totally jaded when I wrote it, too.. saying that people would be talking shit about his weed and then there I go sounding kind of like I'm talking shit about his weed.

I think that it's the same reason that humanity evolved past the use of pictoglyphs as a writing system millennia ago.

Yard clippings
But I would still bogart the shit out of it

Stupid fag

Weed
But not good

sorry but yea it is man. and did you mean you got 3 grams for $20 or it was $20 per gram?

i got pic related for like 7.50 a gram

Looks like shitty weed but it will do the job just like any other.

you have no idea what salvia looks like faggot

Yeah this shit is about 5$ a gram where I'm from in Oregon

Here in the jungles of asia, we can get a sandwich size ziplock of that ditch weed for $10. Whatever gets you high works dude

All those stems

20$ per g!

ouch...thats a pretty bad deal then bro. try to find someone else

thats the price in israel. g for 20$

Brick weed, harvested then soaked in water, the wet weed gets pushed into bricks then shipped abroad. Latin American garbage...

Be careful, they might added shit to improve the weight, u seriously dont want to smoke tiny pieces of lead or any sort of quartz mineral.

If it has an ammonia like smell throw it away, its an indication its rotten.

basically this

OP, i wouldn't sell my outdoor for $10 a gram.... pic is cookies &cream

Checked

nigga thats broccoli

kek it does kinda look like it but i can assure you it's not (i high right now)

did you get that from a coffeeshop ? looks damn good

bamp

I wouldn't even pay $10 a gram for this and it's loud as hell.

I understand certain places like to crack heads on the price but if it looks anything short of amazing then you're getting ripped off.

Mexican brick weed, buy a bunch more and make some butter, bake some edibles with it. Not the most pleasant to smoke.

Tbh just grow your own. I haven't bought a baggie in over 3 years. Do fuck tons of research and just keep going till you get it right. Made some hash coconut oil the other day and tripped for 7 hours.

What he said.
/thread

20eur a gram here and discounts start at ten, son 10gs for 150 euros.
Still worth it

If you think that is mids... You are also getting ripped off. 3 for 20 is shitty deal. In fl its like 2gs of indoor for 25 or 40 an 8th. In the midwest back when I lived there I was getting 4 gs for 35 I think it was most certainly high grade barn weed or green house. Yall don't know but a lot of weed is grown in barns lol.

It's my outdoor cookies and cream, here is some less impressive sincity og with a piece of somthing on the bottom left (not sure what insect makes them but it pisses me off)