Is anyone else feeling like shit ?

Is anyone else feeling like shit ?
>25
>semi NEET
>gets shit talked by father almost daily.
>makes it worst
>dead end jobs
>feel like ending it
Fml

At least you have a job.

Barely , I just jump from job to job. He bitches when I don't have a job. Now that I'll NEED two or else I'll be homeless soon he now bitches that why I don't have 2 or 3 when I am working almost full time.

I hate being a wage slave
Lucky for me ones shit hits the fan I'll finally be happy.

That one gets me everytime ...

this

I've had some deep feels on this site over the years

Do what i did user. Move away and start over. I moved with 600 in my pocket and two bags of clothes. That was 8 years ago. Havent talked to family since.

How did you do it ? I have a girlfriend and I kinda wanna just slave it out because I am really into her. But fuck your way is really tempting. Military is another way I'd go as well tho.

So where are you at now ? How long did it take to get on your feet

Damn how'd you make it with that much

join the military
fight for israel
go postal legally
get killed or survive
be called a hero

Fuck jewreal.
I'd rather train in the French foreign legion and remove kebab

I moved to hawaii and did a work trade at a farm. You would work for x amount of hours and you had a roof over your head and food. I like meeting people so i talk to EVERY ONE, young old black green dose npt matter. Put your self out there. Let people know who you are. I found work every where i went and free rides. U lived for 3 of those years with only 100 a week at best. Its the best time of my life. I curently live in a school bus with my dog cheech.

Damn this girl. I would/was thinking of that kinda plan. But I want to settle down with her. Make a family and be with her. She is my love and for first time in my life she likes me more than I like her.

Don't get me wrong I've done that kinda travel life but it is hard. You need to keep working and moving it is hard. More power to you broski. You're living the life I wanted a year ago.

Well at least you got a good girl in your life. You got somthing different to keep you going and im happy for you. Keep your head high and see your potential. I hope you find what your looking for brah. I know i did. Im going to travel the world and meet as many people as possible. Good luck OP.

>French foreign legion
you might want to take a look at their casualty rates breh

It is either the FFL or America military.

It's ok user
There's probably no afterlife so it'll all end when you die

I hope so , I don't want to live another life again. Image being the zebra and not the lion.

Well I want to be a better father than my shitty one.
He is fat , crazy , asshole etc etc.
I am the opposite of him in every single way. I am going to be a good father to my kids just because of his shitty job and the love from my mother. A mix of both is needed

Yea, I was never really religious but when I was first an atheist the idea of not existing terrified me. Now I'd say I prefer it to the alternative at the end

Good luck out there ballsy Sup Forumsro

Could try aiming for something. I started a business so I could make some cash on the side if I didn't feel like doing anything. Also to get parents off back.