youtube.com/watch?v=OjcrUaIZCt0
youtu.be/YWMhrGf2ylw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw don't like shooting small critters

It's mean

i agree but i would do it if its a thing i have to do with my american buddies

>sipping pabst

So you can... "savor" it?

I moved to the states. Honestly really enjoy it here.

i dont have a nice degree though

From where, and to which state?

Where are you from originally?

Pretty sure you don't need a degree to drink cheap, but not-too-shabby beer.

Get an orange grove instead. Then you can pay a bunch of Mexicans to pick them all for you.

my only chance to move to the usa would be to win that green card lottery thing..

not sure how i would be in the USA though since i have that nordic aspie behaviour but i would try my best

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8

Please come here. We need more white people.

isnt it really white in the sticks though?

It is. Do you know which part of the country you'd like to move to?

honestly im not really sure, just anywhere outback with alot of deep forests

You might like West Virginia. The scenery is gorgeous

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

>anywhere outback with a lot of deep forests
Every US state has that, even New Jersey. Pic related, it's New Jersey.

honestly had my eyes on wisconsin/michigan since i used to listen to alot of bigfoot/cryptid stories kek
youtube.com/watch?v=TUyxiI-TY3c

There was a lot of Nordic immigration to that part of the country, so the people there would probably fawn over you because of MUH HERITAGE.

michigans a great place i live there, just move north where its beautiful. the detroit areas where i am are nice but very run down.

You'd probably like Wisconsin. It's right next to Minnesota, the focal point of immigration from Scandinavia. Diners there have pictures of the Swedish king in the front window. It's also very left-leaning and chilly, so some similar aspects to your home.

>the detroit areas where i am are nice but very run down
I lived there for many years myself. Definitely some run down parts, but the area along the western edge of I-275 is pretty good.

>My Mom says there's a lot of White people along I-275.

Michigan is pretty nice, at least the northern lower peninsula and upper peninsula, away from detroit and flint

people wouldnt guess that im swedish because im from the northen part of sweden(we dont look like those aryan nazi stereotype swedes do in the south)
small american outback community thats my dream place to live in

>people wouldnt guess that im swedish
Your accent will give you away.

yeah probably

>tfw you will never be american
Feels good desu senpai.

UK

Moved to South Carolina.

If I moved to USA I would probably live somewhere along the coast like Seattle, Washington. Seems comfy as fuck there.

That's neat. How did you end up there?

i don't like cities at all so i want to be so far away from it as possible

What about Alaska?

Eureka Springs in Arkansas is really nice. It only has a population of about 2,000 and it's surrounded by forest. It has a pretty famous hotel in it, though, so the town does get a fair amount of tourists.

oh yeah i would
pic of my cottage
sounds like a dream

>not correlating it to population size to get per capita data

The US's rate is slightly lower than Canada's.

And that's assuming that cucks were polled scientifically, which doesn't seem to be the case. Self-selection in a community, especially along language lines (i.e. the forum or whatever this is speaks English), skews data.

Not that I'd expect a plumber to know any of this

Married an American and got a job transfer

>UK
>Moved to South Carolina.
What the hell is wrong with you

>t. in open relationship

>t. can't do simple math and polling

>pabst and jim bean
come to texas and i'll show you around to some good beers and bourbon.

People also do that here desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrVA2YTvmsU

I've enjoyed living here far more than back in Britain. The lifestyle is far better.

The food and drink in Texas is god-tier.

i would if i could my man

The UK is a civilised country though. The same cant be said of the USA, particularly the Bible belt states

>go to friend's farm on a nice day
>beautiful mountains all around, walking trails all around
>the "BOOM...BOOM" of guns on other properties echoes through the valleys
>drinking and doing drugs and shooting guns in the open air because your driveway is a mile long

I'm not exaggerating in the slightest, this is a normal day in the south. America is pretty damn cool sometimes.

The states has higher wages, more space, lower cost of living, better housing, better weather, more choice in everything, etc.

TBQHWY, it isn't even close.

Not an argument.

i want to experience this

fuck why wasnt i born in the usa

a) It's not European, and
b) it's backward in many ways (religion in society, social customs, isolation aspect, values)

Were you from Wales or something m8 ?

you sound like the southern fucks in sweden, smug shit stains who look down on anyone who doesnt live in the "civilized" city

hopeless fucking brainless zombies all of them

>(religion in society, social customs,

Sorry I don't rape little girls in Rotherham. Maybe I should learn your ways

>It's not European

And what of it? The area I live in is nearly 100% white.

>it's backward in many ways

Not really, but who gives a toss? I couldn't care less about it as long as the people are friendly, helpful, and hard-working.

>t. bitter provincial

Im not pakistani. And accepting islam in a civilised society is just as much an abomination as the social values cultivated by Christianity in places such as SC. The idea that this is occurring in a supposed first world nation is the most ludicrous thing of all.

>And what of it? The area I live in is nearly 100% white.

Europe is just more enlightened and sophisticated. In terms of culture, cuisine, values, customs and general outlook.

>The idea that this is occurring in a supposed first world nation is the most ludicrous thing of all.

The first world ceased to exist in 1990, friendo.

As for the rest of your silly post, I would love for you to find examples of SC's "barbaric Christianity." Thanks.

Bonus points if it actually is as reprehensible as the shit you allow Muslims to do in London and elsewhere.

>Europe is just more enlightened and sophisticated. In terms of culture, cuisine, values, customs and general outlook.

Listen, mate, I've lived here for years. The people are fine and no less civilised than in Europe. I'd argue they're a fair bit better actually.

Cringe. Have you even been here? We're not cavemen hahaha.

>you allow
Islam should be outlawed in its entirety. It serves no benefit whatsoever and is incompatible with modern humanistic values.

I didn't say anything about Christian barbarism, that's a bit much m8. But people from certain questionable states of the usa tend to be unapologetically religious in the way they carry themselves

have some more meme music kek youtube.com/watch?v=OjcrUaIZCt0

gonna down this jim beam now, wish me luck

COME HOME PATRIOT!!! Come to minnesota.

>I didn't say anything about Christian barbarism, that's a bit much m8.

I don't even need to speak, all I need to do is quote yourself back at you and you can argue with yourself

>And accepting islam in a civilised society is just as much an abomination as the social values cultivated by Christianity in places such as SC.

Is this the level of civilized rhetoric taught in schools in Britain?

i wish, also how much does a bottle of jim beam cost over there?

a 700ml bottle of Jim Beam costs 249 kroner here which is 28,21 $ ~

Yes, well not to the Bible belt specifically. USA has much in common with Australia in this way. I just feel its isolationist mentality and "God's country" complex does it no favours all things considered. Im a kiwi btw

I didnt grow up in the UK so cant answer that.

American isolationism is one of our greatest strengths and I think is too much on the backburner. We need to return to a more isolationist stance. Too bad Trump is a chump and is failing to meet his expectations.

I feel ya. There's parts of america that are really backwards but as a whole we're really just like you guys. In fact we're jealous of europeans and want to be like you guys.

The people who are passed off as being backwards hicks are the nicest people. They're the back one of this country. They're simply god fearing people who work hard and are a little afraid of change. I see nothing wrong with that.

Eh prolly around the same in cities, but in like rural kentucky much cheaper.

>In fact we're jealous of europeans and want to be like you guys.

Speak for yourself. I came to America to get away from Europe.

Well I'm from here. And I've been around it all. Rural folk, city folk, whatever. As a whole the city folk are really jealous of euros, and it's so obvious.

What's so bad about europe anyway? Seems nice honestly.

>le we should be more open to da world :))))
why. we're getting fucked enough by foreign investors, we already have more refugees/migrants than any other nation on the planet, we have our Military Industrial Complex fueling instability and war throughout the world, our young men are stationed in countries I and most other Americans don't care about, and we still have an """isolationist""" stance in your mind? Get out of here.

>trump
>isolationist expectations
are you physically retarded as well, or just mentally? The guy takes everything personally

>The people who are passed off as being backwards hicks are the nicest people. They're the back one of this country.

youtu.be/YWMhrGf2ylw

spoilers: Primus is from San Francisco

Well whatever people like to talk shit about the hicks, but they're the ones who sign up to go fight for us FUCKING ALWAYS. I love them personally.

You didn't even listen to it

Fuck it. I hate primus. Seriously.

That's okay, my friend
They still respect you

lmao fuck off. I didn't vote for him, but the silver lining I am trying to siphon from his presidency is that he will scale down US forces worldwide and focus inward, but he has already failed to do that by dumping 50 billion more into the MiC.

Obviously I had low expectations for him, but he is even failing those. I would have gotten angry about Hilary a lot as well, I just weighed out that her policies would do less damage overall.

>we have our Military Industrial Complex fueling instability and war throughout the world, our young men are stationed in countries I and most other Americans don't care about,

That says it all though.

what was the point of the song?

Exactly. It's a abhorrent cycle of instability -> Americans fighting in the instability they create. It's absolutely, unequivocally moronic, and I would love for it to end. Middle eastern countries used to be great till we laid our hands on them. Its about time we stop our international scummery and turn inwards. Isolationism will help us as much as it helps the world

>As a whole the city folk are really jealous of euros

Yes, they are. However, city folk tend to be leftists and minorities. I'd rather they fucked off to Europe rather than try to import Euro values and attitudes to America.

I've seen them out at soco
They're pounding sixteen penny nails
The truckers on the interstate
Have been known to ride the rails
The sweat is beating on the brow
Can't keep these fellas down
'Cause those damned blue-collared tweekers
Are runnin' this here town

I knew a man who hung drywall
He hung it mighty quick
A trip or two to the blue room
Would help him do the trick
His foreman would pat him on the back
Whenever he would come around
'Cause these dammed blue-collar tweekers
Are beloved in this here town

Now the union boys are there
To protect us from all the corporate type
While curious george's drug patrol
Is out here hunting snipe
Now they try to tell me different
But you know i ain't no clown
'Cause those damned blue-collar tweekers
Are the backbone of this town

Now the flame that burns twice as bright
Burns only half as long
My eyes are growing weary
As i finalize this song
So sit back and have a cup o' joe
And watch the wheels go round
'Cause those damned blue-collar tweekers
Have always run this town

It was the isolationist mentality and God's country complex I mentioned initially that goes a long way in explaining the current state of global affairs and why the USA is no better than Russia in this respect.

lmao good luck bud

We just told our Trump to fuck off, you should come here sometime and watch the world end sipping on a Belgian beer whilst making fun of them.

oh wow good on them. come to think of it. I kinda dig my name is mud.

>Middle eastern countries used to be great till we laid our hands on them
Lol no

I guess I misinterpreted you then, apologies. Americans should be more aware of the damage their government causes, and in that sense they should not be "mentally isolated" from the world. However, policy-wise, I do think a shift away from the international stage would benefit many nations, although it is hard to gauge considering how much damage has already been done.

On the other hand, I do appreciate the stubborn vigor that comes from many Americans being generally ignorant of things. That energy merely has to be re-directed for a better cause then the blind support of the MiC

Sounds like a good time, and I would love to see your beautiful nation sometime, but I am committed to standing with this nation till the end

>We just told our Trump to fuck off,

By electing a right wing party and giving the 2nd most seats to the Trump party?

If that's "telling them off" I guess anything less than "electing Hitler" is "telling them off"

He will never have the charisma of pim fortuyn, and he shoots himself in the foot with his Israel and USA fanboyism, but he was never wrong about islam.

A true American ideal!

I mean, obviously I'm hyperbolizing, but they used to be a lot less radical. Women used to account for a big chunk of the workforce in Afghanistan for instance, before 1979 when the USSR invaded. We funded the Mujahadeen and in turn, they increased in power and brought their tyrannical, theocratic idiocy down on the Afghan people. Obviously commie influence isn't great, but I'd rather Afghanistan look like a USSR-influenced 2nd world commie block, then a war-wasted hellhole where pedophilia is disgustingly the norm in some areas

>stopped populism from forming a government
>liberal centrists still in power
>people will go back to normal because now they've had their protest vote

best possible outcome t b h

we have a constitution though. Personal freedom is a big thing here and we're keeping it that way, which is how it's supposed to be.

anytime at all my man

>Personal freedom is a big thing here
Personal freedom to uphold your degenerate beliefs imported from the third world too ?

t. fell for all the basic bitch normalfag memes about the south

how easy do think it would be to marry an american for a visa?

>tfw u will never marry an american gal
>tfw u will never go to the usa and work with her on her family farm