Hey Sup Forums, how fucked am I?

Hey Sup Forums, how fucked am I?

> pic related: bloody shit

Colitis Ulcerosa or Morbus Cron?!?! Get a colonoscopy

Looks like a hemorrhoid, if it's serious it'll be dark blood, light blood should be fine.

You were eating beets again huh

OP we all know that's just a flamin' hot cheetos shit, not blood

I can tell by the pixels

Op here, my stomach is starting to hurt

You have to feel around. If there's a lump then you've got a rhoid. Just pop that shit and you'll be better.

9 1 1

That's not how it works. You gotta either wait for them to go away on their own or get them rubberbanded by the doc

Get a Banana

It's bright red so most likely a hemorrhoid or a tear in your ass hole. If your shit was black that would be a sign you're fucked.

i shit black blood, quite a lot, but occasionally it goes away and after a good week or so it happens again, sooo...
i am fucked? i do not want doctor to put dildos in my ass

you need to go to the doctor dude.

are you sure you arent on your period?
All jokes aside, do you feel any pain anywhere? Something might have ruptured

but it doesnt hurt and only happens occasionally.. i think going to a doctor would be more discomfortable than pooping blood time from time

seriously shitting blood is never a good thing, could be something simple.

but if its been a constant thing and been a while could be very very serious, bowel cancer first thing that comes to mind

Go to the hospital. Could be any number of things. Possibly an intestinal superbug. Knew someone who had that. Bloody shit is basically an instant trip to the hospital

i think i will just try to wait it out, you know, lets let nature do its thing

That's food coloring you attention seeking faggot.

>nature
That is literally what science and medicine is for

What did you post it for anyway then? Have fun dying of shitting too much blood

Probably not very fucked. I went to see my doctor a while back because I was having similar issues, and was basically told that I get either hemorrhoids or a small tear because I'm straining too hard when I shit. No big deal at all. Same thing as you, bright red blood, sometimes quite a bit of it.

You know that without our medical technology, we'd probably only be living like 30 or 40 years, right? Maybe letting nature take its course is not such a good idea.

i wont let some faggot doctor put dildos in my ass. It isn't THE WORST death, it would be worse to die from buttfuck aids

go to a doctor you fuck

also is your name mark? because if it is dont send me letters in the mail you fuck. Learn to spell my last name too asswipe

I get the same thing if I get constipated and have to force too hard to shit it out. More than likely it's a little tear in your ass. If it lasts more than a day or two, then start to worry. If it turns dark red and foul smelling, then the bleed is further up your poop chute and needs to be checked by a doctor ASAP.

well i guess sometimes you just let natural selection play its part

a sharpie in the pooper will fix it trust me im a doctor

trips so hes waiting it out i guess

herm

MD here, this is a classic case of oral sex with farm animals. If you persist with this activity, I'd advise you to spit not swallow. Please give your activities a rest for a few weeks and you should see a normal stool.

Dr user here - this is a serious case of OPfagitis. Prognosis is not good, you're basically gonna bleed from the ass whilst visions of Waifu claiming threads, YLYL threads and piss poor memes flash before your eyes until you shit your own spleen into a glass of chocolate milk. RIP

>lets let nature do its thing
just that means 50:50 chance of you ending dead

also checked