What's up Sup Forums?

What's up Sup Forums?

I wanna know your opinions about the Syrian conflict

Who should we support?

the rebels or Assad?

Yes

I agree

Neither, let them fight it out themselves like they've been doing for the past 1000 years in the name of their story book. No point dragging us into another pointless war which is a waste of money.

Come on fags

Assad ofc! Why would we support islamic dune coons?

OP this isnt as simple as weighing the pros and cons of siding with the Imperials or the Stormcloaks

Assad is the popular leader of Syria. The "Arab Spring" Jew mercenaries attacked from outside of Syria -- that's not a "rebellion".

Israel wants its neighbors reduced to squabbling factions. Iraq, Egypt, Libya -- Syria is wise and correct to stop the mercenaries.

The road to Iran runs through Syria. The Jews want to destroy Iran.

Recognize the Jew hand in this. Refuse WWIII.

>Who should we support? the rebels or Assad?
neither the cleansing fire of a thousand suns is the the final and only solution

/thread

Kurds. Then syrian free army.

None we want a really high score on both sides then theres less sandniggers

Freaking jews man

You seem the only reasonable person here

I want real answers not AHHAHA SANDNIGGERS XDDDD

So if Assad won that's bad for the scumbags Jews?

Syria remaining intact is not what the Jews want. Look at how Libya was crushed -- destroyed. The water project, even the factory that made the pipe for the water project, were destroyed by "humanitarian aerial bombing" from NATO. A fucking disgrace.

Anyone who wants to nuke all those mudskin shitholes.

Kill all sandniggers.

Can't we just nuke Israel and establish good relationship with Assad?

>Kill all sandniggers

Why? Where did you acquire that programming? Was it 9/11? Or because Israel was inserted into the middle east post WWII with no good reason? A "Jewish homeland"?

Well, did all the Jews in the world flock there? No, of course not. As Hitler helpfully pointed out, there are some scams that require a nation to pull off.

Think. What have sandniggers ever done to you? 9/11 doesn't count, that was a Jew false flag event. 19 of the "highjackers" were alive and well the next day, having had their identities stolen.

>Why?
beacuse there sandniggers dumb dumb

none

OK, Tardling, I read you. Enjoy your sleep.

nahh dude don't be dumb, Assad was oppressing them and murdering them when they started protesting. the fsa wants a more humane less reliousoy controlled Syria. the FSA has to fight on two fronts though, which is against the Syrian government to west and ISIS to the east.

How much of a fag are you?

no, the Arab springs were very real and weren't just happening in Syria, protests were happening in Saudi Arabia. contrary to popular belief, not everyone in the middle East are blood thirsty violent islamists, but because of the powers at be that are backed by the US and UK governments the people are controlled by fear and mob mentality. the Arab springs were just response to years of abuse and oppression and corruption, the people are starting to realize that peace and freedom belongs to everyone including women

I'm a fag that knows what the fuck hes talking about.

the rebels are foreign mercenaries these days. all the non-radical syrians were stamped out pretty early on. syria wasn't perfect, but what middle east nation ever is? installing sharia law isn't going to help things in the least. look at fucking Yemen or Libya now compared to before we bombed them into the stone age

autisticlybangingkeyboard.jpg

>I'm a fag that knows what the fuck hes talking about.
ya just went full retard faggot

Doesn't matter who we support. We have no control whatsoever over the outcome of these things. All you can do is root for one team to win or the other, if that's the kind of thing you enjoy.

Assad is a ruthless dictator who proliferates genocide and corruption. Rebels are, and if not already; will become ISIS / extremists, who proliferate terrorism.

Rebels are worse than Assad, but both are evil.

>choose between getting assraped, or your mother getting assraped
Both are horrible, but we both know one is a little worse. Support neither and let them sort their own shit out

you didn't notice though? I am simple jack

no dude the fucking rebels are having to fight ISIS too. they have two fucking fronts

If you're asking who the good and bad guys are, theres no answer there.

If you're asking who has the best chance of making Syria relatively calm again, its Assad.

If you're asking who we should support so they all keep killing eachother instead of civilized people, its every side. And thats what the world is currently doing :^)

I'm going to call you half-squat, and you can call me... papa

Yeah, but soon they'll join them and / or commit equally horrid attrocities. Look at the shit the FSA has done; legit the same as ISIS.

i dont give a shit what the sand niggers do.

Neither. I'm sick and tired of Americans dying for shitskins that are just going to hate us the second it's over.

Assad and the legitimate syrian government were tolerant of the Christian minority.

Syrian rebels want hardline Islam, not exactly known for it's tolerance.

Syrian rebels are basically on the same side as Isis, only the US fights against Isis and fights with the Syrian Rebels.

Russia knows the truth.

All hail Putin.

sounds like something an Imperial would say....

what about doing nothing?
let them fight and the winner against
the rest of the world.

KING OF THE HILL 4 REAL

Let God sort 'em out

its easy as fuck
-invade Syria
-gas all inhabitans (except, maybe, infants who cant talk)
-populate with normal people (like Japanese from Fukushima, Arab Christians, Americans who dont like Trump, Americans who does like Trump,People from Ukraine, North Korean Refugees
-Proceed to next Infested shithole Country
-profit

Look up on youtube heneral wesley clark speaks out iran iraq syria yemen somolia sudan