So this chic is cheating on her husband and I know about it. Should I tell him?

So this chic is cheating on her husband and I know about it. Should I tell him?

nah man its none of your business

He's former military if it makes any difference.

yes

military wives are alllllllllways cheaters and whores
they sign up to get them benefits then go off slutting their filthy cunts all over town
women disgust me

Don't be a fag, blackmail her and get your dick wet.

If you know you have a duty of care to tell him bro

If he is your friend then yes wtf dont forget about bro code

Can't she's friends with my gf so there would be mutual blackmaleage.

I don't know him only her.

>cheating whore
>friends with your gf

got some bad news for ya bud.... he ain't the only one getting cheated on

Lol my gf is lucky to have me and she doesn't have the same loose leash this cunt does. My girl cheats on me she's fucking stupid. I'm not worth losing.

whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night

I can feel the autism seeping through my monitor.

lol faggot

This dudes right man. If your girl hangs out with shit slut dog its gunna rub off. Your gf could be this moles wing man one day if it aint already happend

They are work friends only. My girl loses me she loses her life. And my girl doesn't get to go to after work parties or stay out when she's off. She has 2 kids with another man I'm raising. Trust me my girl isn't gonna risk losing me. But this cunt has 3 kids with the guy and stays out late and shit and has no clue she's banging a bar back at our work. I think he needs to know.

I would try to get some from the cheater I mean some head or maybe a threesome since your such a catch should be easy

I would try to let him know anonymously with proof

>My girl loses me she loses her life.
>my girl doesn't get to go to after work
>She has 2 kids with another man I'm raising.

this has got to be bait

blackmail for nudes

You seriously sounds so full of yourself that you know it's going to fail dude... Just the way you're talking about her losing her entire life if she leaves you and how you're soooo amazing is just setting yourself up for failure. You'll lose your edge one day, stop trying, and she'll see that and cheat on you because she'll think you don't care anymore.

Best of luck to you my good man but you sound like a total douche waffle.

Also, no, don't say anything, it's not your business. All affairs get found out in one way or another.

Yes, you need to tell him about his whore wife.
Also
>And my girl doesn't get to go to after work parties or stay out when she's off.
>get to
Yes, being very controlling is how to have a loyal wife...

>She has 2 kids with another man I'm raising.
And you're already a cuck

I bet a lot of people don't like you

he thinks that because he pays for his wife that she respects him LOL

that's called prostitution bro, only difference is you pay a whore to leave, you're paying her to stay

>She has 2 kids with another man I'm raising

ohh boy, this boring threat is becoming great!

Fucking lol

Their father is around point being not many men especially ones with what I have to offer wanna take that on. So she's dumb if she fucks that over. Anyways...should I tell this cunts husband?

>what I have to offer
Which is what? A job? Yeah, so hard to come by.

so let me get this straight

you're paying for a woman, which seems to be the main if not only reason she's staying around, and the father of her children is still in her life and in fact they are on good terms, and you fully believe she is 100% loyal to you and has the utmost respect for you

please continue the joke

>implying women don't do stupid illogical shit all the time based purely on emotion

You're raising another man's kids. She already knows you're a faggot cuck that will do anything for pussy. You eat her out? I can guarantee you've tasted another man's cum if so. Also, mind your own fucking business

no man, you should ask your wife abour her ex

this - how do you like his cum?

i think we scared him off guys, which is a shame, cause we were just trying to help

Someone that cocky and that stupid can only run off when confronted with the obvious truth. I bet he met her by her cheating on the baby daddy with him (but she wouldn't do that to ME)

Yeah man tell him. Bro up, faggot. You know for a fact that if some bitch knew he was cheating that she would tell her.

Blackmail the Cunt into giving you a blowie.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha faggot

AUTISMO
U
T
I
S
M
O

THIS

▲▲

Right on, man. Idk why these people have an extreme prejudice against women. It's like they want to be identical to feminists.