Islam is THE Religion of PEACE

Islam is THE Religion of PEACE
Prove me wrong you Nazi scum

The fact that the "not" is being crossed out.
>Muslims are terrorists
>Terrorists are muslim
Point proven

It's only peace if the people it puts down is cool with being subdued. Women, gays, yeah sure in a perfect world where the people practicing it are cool with being shit on by the people who made it then it's peaceful.

>times are changing
>people aren't as cool with having the same human rights as livestock
>it is not peaceful

Take your shit and leave, please.

The peace of death

>didn't call the religion false
>didn't talk about how there is no god
>strictly talked about how it's not peaceful

that about does it

/thread

Jews did 9/11 to demonize Islam.

Muh fear terrorism kys scum.

Must be b8

read your holy books. The Koran, the Hadith and the Sura are all filled with accounts of Jihad, and calls for Jihad. All muslims are to fight and subdue all other religions, unless they are blind or crippled. This is not a spiritual struggle - they are to emulate the Prophet who lead raids on caravans, towns and cities, killed those who did not accept his religion and enslaved others. slavery, or forced payment of a tax for being a non muslim, are the fate of non believers. All the world must convert, or die, or submit.

it is not a religion of peace.

sand nigger lover detected

Jew Lover detected

Peaceful Muslims, much like normie Christians, are simply non-practicing. They're not really Muslims.

Islam is the Religion of Piece...
A piece of you here and a piece of you there.
Prove me wrong Nazi Scum.

quran 9:73
"O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination."
quran 9:123
"O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous."
quran 8:59
"And let not those who disbelieve think they will escape. Indeed, they will not cause failure [to Allah ]."
quran 61:4
"Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly."
quran 47:35
"So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds."

>I am and Irish man NOT a drunk
>Irish men are NOT drunks
>Drunks are NOT Irish men

funny how the word "no" is crossed out in the pic. must be an example of doublespeak, which muslims use a lot

i will bump this funny thread

is that fooseytube? Im afraid to reverse image search I don't want to be on fbi lists

Taqiya: Lie so that the none believers dont call you on your pedo bullshit.

Also see the Hadith, which is basically the biography of Mohammad, which includes how to practice what is called thighing. A technique mohammad used when his wife was not of age for sex, and it describes how you put the girls legs together and fuck her thighs to get off.

So suck a bag of pork dicks mudslime faggot and die.

>A technique mohammad used when his wife was not of age for sex
no, he fucked her at the age of 9. the real thing

sure.

No i know he did, but before then because fucking her before 9 was morally wrong but you could fuck her thighs. Which the Hadith goes into how to do, its the 2nd most holy text of the cult.

Prove yourself right first, muzzie

Nice troll OP

2 words

Sharia
Law

>Islam is THE Religion of PEACE
>Calling people "Nazi scum"

Wp

that file name though
kek

Muslim here.
Define peace then we can have a discussion, jewOP.

like...not fighting, no violence and stuff

if you have to ask for a definition for a common word, i already smell a lie

Why the fuck would i prove wrong something that is not proven right ? That's not how arguments work you shitskin faggot

Does your holy book condone and encourage violence against non muslims? Yes? Then you are not a religion of peace

Does the members of your religion consistently behead or otherwise kill non muslims in horrible, brutal ways simply because they aren't muslims? Yes? Then you are not a religion of peace.

Does your religion allow marrying of and having sex with prepubescent girls as well as degrading women and giving them less rights than livestock? Yes? You are not a religion of peace.

We follow common sense.
We fight those who fight us.
All verses in Quran about fighting non-muslims are the same as the bible and the old testemant thing.
Especially sura 9.

There is no violence. One might argue about punishments. (you sin you get punished)
If you steal, you get your hand cut.
How many people stole when this law was around and got their hand cut?
Very few and mostly highwaymen.(at that time)
If you steal because you are hungry, you don't get your hand cut. In Islam no one should ever be hungry or not sleep under a roof if it is practised 100%.
You get the point.
As for adultery, if you are married AND commit adultery AND 4 people witness the act, you get killed.
Those are somethings that you would consider cruel.

>We fight those who fight us.
no, you don't. see here:
>All verses in Quran about fighting non-muslims are the same as the bible and the old testemant thing.
haha, no. not even a bit.

>everybody I don't like is Hitler

Back to school with you kiddo.

All Abrahamic religions are shit. Prove me wrong.

read the gospels. it requests even to love your fucking enemy for fucks sake.

except christians aren't supposed to follow the old testament, they're supposed to follow the new testament which got rid of most if not all of the disgusting things that muslims still live by today. you're a dirty liar and this is yet another reason your "religion" should to be wiped off the face of the planet

Whow kinda nice seeing seing you Imbeciles going at it Islamistic turd hats on one nazi scum retard fags on the other side and a few normal people in between. The Problem isn´t called Islam it is called religion christians jews and all othe religions have the flaw to be to easily exploited as a tool for fanatizing people and moralising the killings of others.But you know whats even worse Racism and thats why I can tolerate a peacful muslim (And every single one I met in person was) but not a degenarate Racist you guys are truly the scum of the world too dumb and ignorant to see beyond the instincts of the reptilian brain you think yourself strong but you are just weak and pathetic cunts. Yours sincerly;
Cuck MC. Triggerwarning

>christians jews and all othe religions have the flaw to be to easily exploited as a tool for fanatizing people
what a load of bullshit. show me one verse of the gospels you can use to justify violence. same goes for buddhism. and now read the fucking quran in comparison. this dude quote some verses of the quran. fucking read them already:

>Does your holy book condone and encourage violence against non muslims?
In Islam, if you harm non-muslim just because 'non-muslims', you go to hell. End of story.

>Does the members of your religion consistently behead or otherwise kill non muslims in horrible, brutal ways simply because they aren't muslims?

I am not going to dance around this.
Yes. People who THINK they are following my religion behead people (mostly muslims).
It is not allowed to kill ANYONE for reasons other than defending yourself, money, country, religion, honor(family members)(In islam, women are our honor).

I just don't get why people think what followers do == what is followed commands.
Not I am attacking other religions (we are not allowed to). But I could simply say the same about christians and christians would reply saying how retarded what I just said is.

>Does your religion allow marrying of and having sex with prepubescent girls as well as degrading women and giving them less rights than livestock?
Once a girl becomes a woman, she is allowed to marry.
Before Islam, women were traded as something less than a slave( a women is a belonging of a man).
Some S.A retards say that women are only for 'riding' implying they are only useful for sex.
I will cont in next post.

>thats why I can tolerate a peacful muslim
no such thing. if you are a peaceful person and read the quran you must be absolutely revolted by it and instantly stop being a muslim

>It is not allowed to kill ANYONE for reasons other than defending yourself
>In Islam, if you harm non-muslim just because 'non-muslims', you go to hell. End of story.
are you even trying? read the quran:

Just want to throw this out here.
Liberal agenda is to allow muslim people into western civilized countries but muslim agenda is to suppress women's rights and everyone's personal rights.
It's ridicilous. Would not liberals agree that these people don't belong in our countries? What eventually happens is these people don't "immigrate" but form these areas where their Sharia Law is inforced. Worst case example is Britain. In Sweden there are 47 areas where paramedics, police or firemen don't/can't go.

Shit is fucked up yo. I've no beef with people's personal beliefs but muslims are organized like that and it is very difficult to leave that society. The first generation immigrants will never integrate into our societies and the second generation immigrants often form criminal organizations, recruiting youngsters because they just get a slap on their wrists when dealing dope and wreacking general havoc.
Sorry for shit english, not my first language. Regards, finn/b/ro of '07 "golden era of the asshole of the interbutts"

Muhammed was an illiterate goat fucking pedophile.

If killing people is peaceful then yes Islam is the religion of peace

Good job. Way to nueter a muslim with truth. Fuck i cant spell!!!!

This guy knows what's up

And muslims are not supposed to do what god ordered our prophet to do at that time.
Get it or not?
Non-believers at that time referred to mushriks those worship idols and jews.
I don't recall a single fight with christians under our prophets ruling.(infact we had good relationships with christians and they helped our prophet).
As to WHY did god order our prophet to do so? they betrayed our hudna (you know a deal for peace) many times and it was time to end this.
Khaiber jews betrayed us during a war.
Mekka mushriks attacked our allies.
Anyways, they were given 3~4 months to get out or become muslims. After that the peace is over and we fight whom ever FIGHTS us.
If a mushrik doesn't want to fight we teach him a little a bout Islam and then send him somewhere where he feels safe. Next time there is no chance for him if he doesn't join Islam.
That is not how it works now.
We are OK with christians(I have christian friends and they are super polite and clean).. I myself not okay with jews, but I wouldn't kill them for no reason.
I don't think you know better than I do about Islam.
If you are not willing to discuss or ask why is this what it is, I don't think there is any point replying to you anymore.

this is a question of interpretation. the passages are mosty agains any non-believer of one true god (here called allah). christians and jews share that construct and thus are not viewed as disbelievers. only extremists interprete disbelievers as anybody who isn't muslim.

don't get me wrong, imho, all religions are utter bs and caused more harm then bringing people love, peace or whatever they promise.

Islam is cancer, you camel fucking sand nigger terrorist. Get the fuck out of here you muslim sack of goat shit.

But we all agree muslims and jews need to die right?

This.

And..

How many japanese immigrants have ignored laws, demanded gibmedats, shot innocents and blown up things?

"Japanese immigrants. They're just better!"

yo i fixed your image fam

>Media is controlled
>Media tells people to b accepting and racism is bad
>Pounded in head over years and years
>Not everyone agrees thus a schism in politics
>Those against immigration are demonized
>West lets in refugees etc
>Immigrants are paid less at jobs than whitey McCracker.
>hire more and more immigrants
>wages sink lower and lower overtime
>fat cats win again
>see feminism for same story.

include christians and esotheric freaks and we have a deal.

Fuck all you sand niggers.
I've got 13 confirmed kills. Thank to you sand niggers

>And muslims are not supposed to do what god ordered our prophet to do at that time.
for muslims, the quran is the exact word of god. and it's full of concrete requests, what to do.
>As to WHY did god order our prophet to do so? they betrayed our hudna (you know a deal for peace) many times and it was time to end this.
Khaiber jews betrayed us during a war.
Mekka mushriks attacked our allies.
wrong. muhammad waged war. aggressive war. see the quran verses: >Next time there is no chance for him if he doesn't join Islam.
very peaceful
>We are OK with christians
no, you're not, liar:
quran 5:51
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."
>I don't think you know better than I do about Islam.
you already proved, you don't. see above. i read the quran, you can't deceive me
>If you are not willing to discuss or ask why is this what it is
i do. but you're wrong. and i know, muslims are allowed to lie

Yup because all Chrsitians and Co are living so true to the Bibel nowadays I´d guessnott even 10% of them even read this shitty book because if they did they wouldn´t believe whats in it. As for an exampel who "your Peace Religion" holds up in Reality here are some Christian terror Groups or Christian Groups comitting acts of Terror Lord’s Resistance Army, Klu Klux Klan, National Liberation Front of Tripura, Antibalaka; Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force, The Orange Volunteers, The Aryan Nations, The Christian Identity Movement, Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God, The Army of God, The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA), The Phineas Priesthood and The Concerned Christians. Mmmh must be real peaceful that Bibel why else are there so many Terrorist justifyieng their actions with it. And Historically speaking we christians are fucking worse our civiliastion would nothing if didn´steal almost every invention from Arabs during our continiously "peaceful" marsh throughs. As for Buddhist only Current in Myanmar there was a Marriage ban installed by the Buddhist Goverment prohibiting people of different believ from Marrieng. Oh really peaceful this Military Dictatorship. No really intelligent Human Being can deny that all Religion is flawed and institutionalised Religion will always lead to MAnipuation and Miss use by those wielding power. I am not saying that every thing in the Bibel Quran Tora Upanishaden or El ron Hubbard Scientology Book,is complet utter Bullshit but most of it is and you people fighting over who got the best imaginary friend are nothing but pathetic retarded child minded ignorant dumbfuck Cunts.
Again fuck you. Fuck You all.
Cuck Mc Triggerwarning saying Goodbye and suck a nice juicy cock faggots

This is the redpill that eurofags may never actually choke down.

Heil

this

>this is a question of interpretation.
no, it's very concrete. there is no other interpretation possible.
>christians and jews share that construct and thus are not viewed as disbelievers.
wrong. quran talks a lot of christians and jews and how they are wrong. see here:
quran 5:51
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."
>only extremists interprete disbelievers as anybody who isn't muslim.
what is there to interpret otherwise in these verses?
>all religions are utter bs and caused more harm then bringing people love, peace or whatever they promise.
no, islam is the worst. read the gospels in comparison

Go back to Sup Forums

"show me one verse of the gospels you can use to justify violence"
>And Historically speaking we christians are fucking worse our civiliastion would nothing if didn´steal almost every invention from Arabs
you have to be fucking kidding. there are some contributions in medicine. thats it. greeks, romans and modern west did everything else.

I am sorry,
Let me the fix the second greentext.

>In Islam, if you harm christians/jews just because 'non-muslims', you go to hell. End of story.

As for the post you referred to.
This is what I meant by "the same as the bible and old testement thing"
These commands were for our prophet to foght the enemies of Islam (mushriks used to collab with jews to kill muslims).
What did you expect? I said before and I'll say it again: we fight those who want kill us /fight us/ hold a sword/gun against us.
It just makes sense. Do want muslims to just let jews kill them? That is suicide.
Alao, I'd appreciate it if you post a question rather than
>hurr durr here and there i needz no context and i know you lie.

Don't forget they discovered and named "Algebra" before they went full-rrtard and abandoned it for religious practice.

Then the christian nations took it over from there and made some pretty cool stuff. Yanno, the internet that you can get shot with Russian AKs for posting on in a muslim country.

Some societies live and learn, and others kill and don't learn anything.

>the religion of peace
>nazi scum

counter yourself within 1 sentence, gj man

>>In Islam, if you harm christians/jews just because 'non-muslims', you go to hell. End of story.
and that is wrong.
>These commands were for our prophet to foght the enemies of Islam
you're wrong. see here:
quran 9:123
"O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous."
quran 2:212
"Beautified for those who disbelieve is the life of this world, and they ridicule those who believe. But those who fear Allah are above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account."
quran 4:74
"So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward."
quran 4:95
"Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -"
quran 9:111
"Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. "
quran 9:29
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."
>quran 9:123

Every religion is for peace.

The human is the only one who seems to fuck it all up.

>Example: They refuse to die.

you still think left and right are different? how sweet. here's how the game works:
>the right start a conflict in contry X
>oil, tantal, gas, all goodies
>loadsapeople bombed out of their homes and now on the loose
>next election: nice libtard guy chilling the world down "sorry for war, we help now. was just the ebil right"
>now they bring in ppl from bombed country to show US not ebil
>ppl in US be like: dafuqqqq, where my country at?
>next election: tough right guy new pres. totally a man of teh people, who will btfo the internationalist
>to show strenght of US benis start another war with country/group Y

rinse and repeat. inbetween some financial crisis' in which the dem's let their wallstreet advisors set up rules for the banks. next election now with rep guy: same bankers remove the handcuffs from wallstreet to make us great again.

people are being kept busy and the mic and wallstreet can make bank. meanwhile our civil rights are being reduced and former standards to show we have advanced from teh middle ages are being removed or canceled. allemende? fuck that. all socialism now. sigh... I'm trying to enjoy having drinkable tabwater as long as it lasts, cuz soon it will all get privatized as in the states (give us dat sweet flourid, so I can buy Nestle water bby)

libtard/rightcuck politicians enjoy their rising wealth, knowing the people actually belive the big lie: that there is something like liberal or conservative in politics.

if peace means taking everything from other by opression , you're right,

KYS Sandniggers who practices Islam

I mean... terrorism aside... some pedophile tells a bunch of people they can't eat bacon and every Muslim is like "this sounds legit..."