Tell me your problem, I will give useful advices

Tell me your problem, I will give useful advices

I lost a image in 404 thread

I never know what to say when conversing with someone.

What are your qualifications, age, level of life experiences?

id like to lick ur cum off her feet

I'M NOT GEDDING ENOUGH POOSY BAWSE

You're fucked, no solution possible. Sorry

Because probably you have nothing to say to that people. Try to talk with someone else

op didn't deliver abandon thread

problem is that i dont have your number

30, Master Degree & 5 years of experience

This is not a problem

u have big feet?

Fair

My depression has now caused erectile dysfunction. I have no idea what to do. Help me Sup Forumsros?

eat real food
exercise
stop feeling sorry for yourself like a pathetic faggot

in other words, completely change very single last detail about who you are

Ever since taking acid I have a hard time looking women in the eyes because it feels like they're staring into my soul

Sex is deeply related with ego, and depressed people usually have a very low self esteem. I see no simple solution here, but you could try sub BDSM situations, in which you would legitimately despise yourself while in the sex act.

That's true, other people see your soul. We are empathic creature, and we live in each others' minds. Maybe the acid have inflated a true perception, and now it is became a fear. Try to talk with women friends you have, or try to talk with some male friends about what he feels about you.

Real food and excercise could surely help, I would also add stay outdoor, possibly within nature

Is there an easy way to feel approval and be socially accepted? I'm tired of feeling like a worthless nolifer that I am.

Is dating a colleague a good idea?

is she posting nudes now
?

i could accomplish anything in this world but i did not want it now i feel like i betrayed myself and people i know