Eternal /fifa/ thread

retarded and gay community edition

Is the untradeable TOTW SBC worth the money?

If aguero has a good game against Chelsea stock up

homophobia isn't cool

God that american beaner is ruining every thread with is obsession over that autismo Canadian.

How do I filter him?

I've gotten IF Insigne and IF Kane by spending about 25k coins and they're worth 50k each. It all depends on if you're going to use them in a squad or not though.

Probably not unless you have money to burn

it's all just a gamble bruv

here's the most efficient way to do it anyway

you need
>Two players who are 84 rated
>Eight players who are 83 rated
>One player that is 80 rated

that will give you the 84 rating needed for some reason

As someone who uses cheaper cards and rarely IF's, I'm just offloading my 84's and 83's to make mad dosh

Daily reminder

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven f whos gamertag is stEveNf who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American spends $680 within one week of every fifa to buy the exact same team he used last year

What an AUTIST!

Name: steven f
Nickname: CANADIAN AUTIST
College enrolled in: community college
Major: photography
Money spent on fifa: $720 +
gamertag: stevenf
sexual life: bisexual virgin
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Friends: 1 (the angry CANADIAN AUTIST)

>tfw you've got over 500k worth of untradeable players

>its the DUTCH AUTIST

Anyone know if those league-specific SBCs give away just rare gold players or can they give non-rare too?

>every 84 rated player is pricelocked over 5k
everyone on this game needs to get cancer t bh

Non rare too I've done the EPL one for 100ks worth (with recycling the players)
They can give non rares and consumables and your rare player(if you get one) can be silver

Who is the angry canadian autist?

(You)

Too bad. I'll just stick to the gold upgrade SBC. I wonder if it would be cost effective to recycle the two player packs into the 82+ SBC and then dump those into the guaranteed TOTW SBC.

> wl
> have 1.5kk+ worth squad
> won 1/1 yesterday
> lost 3 in a row today
> get tilted
> build this meme squad to get some fun
> all players with basic chem style
> instantly sub Alaba as CAM
> ended 17-2 with this team and get elite 3

JUST

And Alaba is the best CAM I've used so far.

Every 84 rated player is already price fixed for more than 5k.
Why eve bother.

Your only friend, Steven f from Ontario.

>that fucking hieroglyphic language

Thankyou for this quick tip lad

Think I'll do a few of these
It's fucking painful discarding them when you get a duplicate though

might make some noodles

What are you, Chinese?

STEVEN F THE DUTCH AUTIST

has anyone opened totw sbc pack and not got bisevic?

I've opened 3 and got 3 Susos

Had to discard 2

Yeah i got Kameni

i'm a poor fag sold my fitness team to do this a second time got all the players and thinkin about sellin for that 25k back instead of doing it

none rare too. I did EPL and Bundes one, got 2 gold non rates and a silver player each. My rares included a Juventus badge and a few contracts

This has to be the most autistic general of the board. Can't imagine any of you being over the age of 17

Just got beaten by a guy with 03 in his gamertag boys

Barely scraped a hold in division 8

Why don't I just quit

Literally semen slurping. No wonder effeminate European men like this sport so much, it is 0% heterosexual.

it's 2016

Get a pace babby team and sit comfortably in div 3 with me

I just turned 18 m8 ;)

This is the last week I'm stressing over fut champions. Fuck this shit. I already have plenty of coins so I'm just going to play for fun without giving a fuck about what tier I'm finishing

>having access to both internet and consoles

Are you in the top 1% of Ukranians? Family of an official or businessman?

Should I do this

>I can now dab on people in a full rainbow kit

Thanks EA

In case he gets a potm or what ?

pathetic

been playing pro clubs and can't seem to gain experience points like I used to before the latest update.

wtf ea, you jewing me out of my good boy points!

Yes

they nerfed xp 2 updates ago

Your call senpai. Too risky for me. I'd rather use the coins to buy a team and play than invest in stuff.

Be careful not to be like the Allen people that probably killed themselves.

>Stocking up on a 300k+ player during an impending price crash
r i s k

21 year old checking in. This game is AIDS

Recommend me a Pace Babby team with Lestah Levels of Counter Attacking.

Tbh famalam it's still better than lard collide

i just noticed it got pretty bad on the latest update.

it's a pretty good squad. I was looking at Russian league the other day and was going to build it with one legend card. That 5* skiller could play as ST also. Sniper for his finishing and agility.

>EA killed the impending crash with their stupid sbcs that aren't really worth doing

>Implying they didn't just postpone it

>killed it

they are making many high rated cards go extinct which means they will have to increase the chance of getting them. insane amount of packs @ monday + wl team sellers = crash.

also
>did the untradeable totw challenge
>gonalons

atleast i didnt have to buy any players to do that shit

Think I'll just go for it not much to lose I guess.
I use martial/musa/mahrez
Them swap to 41212/4321 depending on my opponents formation

If this post gets dubs I'll record and upload myself buying and then quick selling Messi

This is how you get dubs

Take 2: I'll do any Legend except Pele

looking for these dubs?

Yes, can i borrow them so i can discard Messi ?

got fuckin kameni and now i don't hav a fitness team

Just scored from 5 yards outside my own box

/blog

sitting down to do a wee

>sitting down to do a wee
ishygddt

wat's ur fitness squad lads. lookin for something around 12k

Godin is utter WANK. Fuck knows how the cunt is an 88 overall. Going to trade him into an SBC I hate him that much.

>le concede a goal but it isn't me who sucks its the player man

Not much I can do when I'm controlling the fullback to defend a cross and he is horribly out of position to concede a header every time the ball comes in

All defenders are shit when it comes to crosses

Exactly, so why would I waste my time with an 88 overall when I can get Gimenez who will do the same job.

Just won the draft by scoring a header with Bruno and here are his heading stats. Get a defender that can stop the ball before it comes in is your only chance

Yeah I like to use full backs who have good defending stats so it's not much of a problem for me usually. Seemed to be happening a lot yesterday and I expected one of the best CBs (stat wise) in the game to be able to stop some of the headers but apparently that was too much to expect.

On the other hand, Varane is a god. Hands down the best CB in the game.

>Varane is a god. Hands down the best CB in the game.
He's great but in that Draft i had Zouma and Mathieu up against the standard Ronald + Messi of the fut draft and i conceded 3 goals in the 4 games and they scored from corners as well. I'd recommend trying one of them

Is there any way to Sim Career games with a lineup that isn't my team's Default?

French defenders in general are great this year. Laporte is a beast andTremoulinas is one of the best LBs I've used. Ruffier is probably the best keeper I've used as well.

watching the dreamhack fifa finals (twitch dreamhackfifa17) comfirms my fears that to be good at this game you have to play like an absolute faggot

Try IF Marcelo he's the best I've used this year. Alba is pretty disappointing though this year when he was my favorite last year

That feel when you had to sell your Xbox and FIFA 17 to make rent but you still constantly look at the FIFA thread because you genuinely enjoy the game that much

;_: I don't like the life I live

Get a job you neet

Godin has been power for me when I've used him

Yeah, I've had players who people in here have said are crap for them so I guess it just depends. I hate him though so I'm going to commit him and my untradeable scare Muller for this untradeable IF SBC.

If malli is pretty fun to play with. Draws so many fouls since people cant tackle him.

I'm a full time student in grad school

Fairs. I used my untradable Ribery and Miranda in that. Ribery is shit and Miranda isn't Bonucci/Manolas.

Got Bisevac lel. GG EA.

got some fucking chilean league shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice game you got there FAGGOTS

>m8 who's shit at fifa gets a 500k legend the other week
>just opened a 50k pack and gets Lewandowski, and IF and a Movember card

can't handle it lads, why do good things happen to bad fifa players

Who /Chesnoid/ here?

this card looks amazing

really wanna make a silver squad with either Ninga IF or this guy

You /Chesnoid/ bro?

>Dzyuba

excellent choice my hohol friend

/Chesnoid/?

are you shilling for him or something

Chesnoid

Subscribe to Chesnoid and buy his merchandise

If you are reading this you must subscribe to Chesnoid, like his recent videos and buy at least 2 items of his merchandise or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

This. WL has crashed the market every Sunday night into Monday.