How do bongs feel about ManU's demise into mediocrity?

How do bongs feel about ManU's demise into mediocrity?

It's hilarious. I've watched every Man Utd game so far this season because seeing them flounder brings me so much joy

Love it. Spoilt brat plastic fans deserve it.

it's all fun and games until we lose a CL place to the wops.

I love seeing mou in trouble and them spend increasingly silly amounts of money trying and failing to finish in the top four though.

fergie witchcraft made them tick

pretty funny to see them after the smoke and mirrors have gone

Feels good man

Absolute fucking hilarity.

Having seen them on top for so long, to collapse like they are, and then seeing their delusional fans think they are going to come back up, only for that to not happen at all regardless of how much money is chucked at it.

I don't like it but it's going to be sweet af when ABUs start getting BTFO again. Every single one of them has embarrassed themselves to incredible heights, it makes me feel better.

Feels pretty good iibchwyfam

UEFA coefficent is void as they decided to give Germany, Spain, England and Italy 4 starters in CL

since when? news just a few days ago was talking about how close serie a and the prem are. and at whose expense?

>italy
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Serie A is mostly garbage, and we get a lot of their matches here.

Ever since Fergie retired we've entered a ABU golden age

How would you feel when Buyern suddenly declined that hard (and does not come back next season as usual).

I pray for this to happen to the patriots in the nfl

So fucking stupid that UEFA gave in to the pressure. Manure and Inter crying about "Muh Historical merit" Because these two have fallen into the realm of meduocrity.

Liverslip and Chelsea can make it on their own, but with Manure having Mouyes and falling into mediocrity they suddenly claim this deserve it because of that historical merit. Fuck them both, and thank God Manure is reaching Liverpool levels of kek and soon it will reach Intent levels of mediocrity.

but it's fantastic because 4 spots is not even going to be enough KEK. they desperately bribe uefa so their sponsorship doesn't go under water, but they're still 6 points off the top 4 lel. not even going to make the esteemed eurolel league

kek

K E K

>Muh Historical merit
Shorten that to merit.
You may not like Liverpool and United but that's only because you are ignoring how bad coat-tail riders form small countries usually are.
UEFA might as well allow German third division teams into the tournament.

correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's going to be 4 guaranteed places for 4 best leagues, if Italy drops below 4 in uefa coef. then France or Portugal or whoever takes their place in top 4 coef. will get 4 teams in CL. Right?

I don't mind Liverpool, thats why I mentioned they could make it back into the Champions League on their own.

this will this season

Demise into mediocrity?? Excuse me but who are the current FA Cup holders?? Not one of those meme teams like Liverslip, Man Shitty or Chelski that Sup Forums thinks are the second coming of Jesus but win fuck all. But Manchester United PLC...

Feels good to have all this glory.

Oh yeah and we're also the most profitable football club in the world Hans. Out kit deal is probably worth 10 times what Adidas pay a cucked little nation like Germany.

80mil is nothing to us.. Demise? Hmmmm. What did he mean by this?

I'm pretty sure everyone apart from Man U customers love it. They were by far the best team in England for two decades and have become absolutely smug about it so seeing them get so mad when not getting instant success is so satisfying.

No ones obsessed with them like they all claim it's just hard to ignore so many pakis, chinks and londoners crying about Man U losing all the time.

I feel that the term feels good is used too frequently, but damm this does feel good

Wrong. Automatically goes to Spain England Germany and Italy

Germans won't understand how the English can hate United because I know from personal experience that almost every single german cheers for Bayern Munich to do well in the champions league, even the Dortmund fans. It's a different mentality over there, they see it as Germany vs England when Buyern play Man United, not as Bavaria vs Manchester. They all want Germany to look strong. The English are far less bothered about how other countries see them.

Most Liverpool fans for example would rather see Liverpool win the league than England win a world cup.

>Germans won't understand how the English can hate United because I know from personal experience that almost every single german cheers for Bayern Munich to do well in the champions league, even the Dortmund fans.

what earth do you live on

>pakis, chinks and londoners

What's the difference?

manure is fucking garbage bro lmao I do hope you get CR7 back for £90M lol I love how Florentino scam these losers