No Diaper thread? Lets go!

No Diaper thread? Lets go!

No. Go shit yourself somewhere else.

more of her?

How is this a thing? I'm not judging... I have my own weird shit as well. Just always wondered. Like.... Are you sexually attracted to infants but are not willing to believe that you may be a pedophile?

For me it's less about the age-play/babyish stuff and more about the humiliation and watersports/scat of being forced to wear one.

Hmm... Cool cool. Thanks... I mean I like water sports stuff... Not so much the poo.

Some OC

i love this. these girls will let you do anything to them. literally anything. your imagination isn't even able to fathom what they'd let you do.

Dont 404

same here

Source on this one. I hate when girls dont show face. No face No fap.

This is the best fetish because it keeps girls cute and docile as they get older instead of turning into annoying bulldykes. I usually lose interest in girls when they turn 18 but when they dress so cute I get turned on af.

**Also like to think these types of girls are secretly pedoes :3**

Thumb sucking is cute too.

pls dont post old fat ugly bitches. its like youre trying to ruin things.

Dude off yourself

Fucking troll gtfo

Not diaper but cute lg panties and typical lg pose too.

Not a troll just being honest. I like innocent girls and their soft, smooth bodies. Theyre like angels.

Its oc. From a personal collection of mommy and me. Sorry it was not to your liking user

ALso love torturing girls. Who else just wants to beat a girls ass till shes bawling and shaking uncontrollably?

your mommy a shit

But I guess any girl who wants to dominate a male is hormonely backwards as the beta male who wants to be dominated.

When I was younger I went with my friends to a brothel and because I was virgin and stoned I just waited for her to initiate and ended up just laying there the whole time while she did her thing. I was so turned off by not controlling her I couldnt get hard and didnt want to be there.

Paying a girl to have sex is beta anyway. Rape is the ultimate fantasy for healthy males because it completely dominates the girl where she has no will or rights of her own. And you can psychologically fuck with them too. I'd love to get inside a girls head while I'm raping her, make her say I love you and beg to be impregnated.

wtf... fat pig with a trash bag taped to her? You're fucking disgusting tbh.

You mommy faggots are similar to cuckolds. ou basically want to be removed from the gene pool. Such a backwards fetish. Literally shameful, pathetic death to your million year old blood line.

I love when girls wear pink frilly things. I wish it was a mainstream trend instead of the current slut trend and neck chokers. I cant respect those trashy looking girls therefor cant love them.

I can only love what I respect and I respect feminine innocent girls. I love them completely I want to rape them and dominate them for life in a show of worship they obsess me.

You need to simmer the fuck down with your shit talking, anons. Wanting to be taken care of doesn't make you a beta or a cuck, it's a pretty common thing. It's about stress relief and relinquishing responsibility. Some people have different methods of dealing with life, and you should accept that instead of shit up someone else's life to masturbate your ego.
That's disregarding the fact that you're in a diaper thread talking shit about people into ab/dl, you fucking autists.
I saved it, user. It was a very cute pic.

Throwing in a pic for the sake of contribootin.

Thank you user, if you have kik i would be glad to share our collection with you

Give me a sec and I'll make one
I've also got a lot of stuff to share if you want, I'd have to just throw it all in a Dropbox though cause it's in one big disorganized heap tho

our kik is stagedblue. And thats ok user, i dont need anything in return.

If you're sure
I'll hit you up later, that okay?

Barney

Yeah no problem

Can I get these too? Kik is PaddedCharmander

I've always kinda wanted to make a kik group for all diaperfag anons. Just like to share and talk, I guess.

I've got bluestacks on my PC and a ton of pics, I'd be down for that.

Inv me!

I guess I'm making it, then. Post kik name?

That's my fetish

see

Here you go, whoever is interested

this shit is disgusting.

if you can keep a boner while your bedroom reeks of fresh shit, i have no understanding for you.

They're not necessarily used.

dude

Just being honest.
I don't have a thing for scat, but I'm into diapers.

SUP FAGGOTS

haaaaaaaaaaaay

you fags need to go back to tumblr
and Sup Forums need to get their balls back and stop letting themselves be co-opted

Anyone here actually been in a relationship where ab/dl stuff was involved that's got some good stories?

fuk dis shid

mo bump

if she was my gf i would be totally down with her fetish

NO CHIX WIT DIX 4 ME