What is the best car to start learning drift? i mean car for 600-1000$

What is the best car to start learning drift? i mean car for 600-1000$

Lol.
A. If you have to ask, it's prolly not for you.
B. Just fuckin pick one. As long as is front mount, rear wheel drive, doesn't matter to anyone but the driver.

Leyland P-76

Busted ass 240sx or miata maybe

Any piece of shit will do, you're going to stack it into a wall being a faggot anyway.

the toyota '86 is a car that teaches you to drive

you won't get a decent rwd car for that price besides pigfat rwds or old cars with no power

just buy a driving simulator setup

you just need a drift missile? try maybe a scrap rx-7 or something. i know rx-7s are fucking GAY unless you have a kit on it, but its probably the only way.

Cheap honda civic.

180sx or Celica is the answer.

drift tax fucks it over my guy.

Beemer or Merc

almost forgot about celicas. ye thats a good drift missile.

Good luck with parts when your chewing it up on guard rails.

OP U need a Panda Trueno '86

I had a 79 rx7.

What an awful car. Fun to drive, but absolutely awful in every other regard.

A clapped out mx5 can be loosened up with minor adjustments and is cheaper to fix

The mx5/miata brigade will be out in force in this thread. Personally I find them shit tier, so underpowered. I'd rather buy a shitty nissan and be underpowered without feeling like a complete gay.

the best rwd and manual shitbox you can find

325i e36 or bigger

Pick any front wheel drive vehicle. RWD is for posers.

nah diagonal drive train is best. fuck them awd, rwd and fwd fags.

my friend have e36 cupe 318is wiht LSD and he told taht its enght to drift

Bro i'm living in EU its impossible to get this car here :D all my friends have e36 with lsd or ford sierra 2.0

any old american v8, cut the exhaust off and weld the diff. Even a beat ass old sedan will skid like a mother fucker with a welded rear end. You're going to crash it anyways so might as well just buy something junk. Once you learn car control buy whatever underpowered rice rocket you want but automatic with v8 torque, long wheel base, and a ton of weight to throw around makes you feel like Ken Block instantly. But only feel, you'll still suck.

id also like to know as ive got a NA r34 skyline worth about 12k that i could sell and i dont really know what i can get for 12k it doesnt really drift and is way to heavy thinking of going over to an ls swapped s chassis or high powered rb swapped got about 3k to blow aswell any ideas?

Get a front wheel drive car with about 60hp. That should get you some nice results

Literally anything you can find that is front engine, RWD, and manual. You want lightness too because you're definitely not finding power at that price point. Rip the seats and everything that isn't necessary out of it as well

AU Falcon with a weldy is all you need mate

E36
S-chassis

Toyota turdcel.

Seriously, they are light as fuck, when I was a kid I used to drift around corners at 15mph.

Yap. The 240sx it's a good start

Buy something that runs, weld the diff, don't kill yourself

For that price range, any old ass bimmer.

Volvo 240 on ice.

Cheap.
180sx
Mx5
E36
Scrap rx7
Foxbody mustang
350z
Soarer

How about a Honda Odyssey since you're already used to looking like a faggot in a skyline, you faggot

Police auction cruiser