He'll resign

He'll resign.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/top-aide-to-president-trump-leaves-administration.html
cnbc.com/2016/11/12/hillary-clinton-tells-donors-fbi-email-inquiry-helped-donald-trump-win-election-sources-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not until he makes his boys some more money.

I wish. He is going to drag this out as long as possible.

He'll only resign to avoid being impeached when the GOP eventually turns on him.

Lol - Clinton after her email scandal still won't get the Presidency, Pence does if he resigns.
Then all these special snowflake leftists gone really be fucked.

Pence will obviously resign with him as he'll be heavily implicated.

Ha! Keep dreaming

>Clinton after her email scandal
why have you inserted a fake "scanda"l in your reply?

like if she used AOL like pence some how she would of become president when trump resigned?

The trump piss videos just 'leaked online.

I don't even care anymore. Disillusionment has pushed me into full anarchocapitalist mode

Lol - no.
This is how delusional you leftists are.

If Pence goes then Ryan becomes president. Dumb fuckers don't know how government works

I wish

Clintons have always been in the middle of scandals and corruption. Her emails was the final nail in the coffin of the hag.

I don't know what all them big fancy words are, but I don't care anymore either. Everyday is a new clusterfuck. I got overwhelmed.

Where he paid hookers to pee on Obama's bed? Wow what a scandal!

The first rat has left the sinking ship. Another rat has asked for immunity to testify. Who's next?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/top-aide-to-president-trump-leaves-administration.html

Defending trump yet the left is delusional

When democraps own the media and spin all this bullshit all the time, wise but weak willed people will abandon ship.

Not defending trump, you fucktards don't know the rules of secession for government. Clinton will NEVER get it.

Welcome to the club. You can call ancap voulenteerism also fyi.

The Dems own Fox News now?

>brought to you by this guy himself

Secession, or succession? Big GD difference! Who's the fucktard?

They have for a while. all US mainstream media is Dem. They need people to play both sides

Wait don't all cuckservatives want Pence as pres? Wasn't that the whole point? Everyone knows he's better than Drumf.

> trip to Moscow
> obama's bed

Наш лидер!

Good. I'm white, straight, lower middle class male so I'm not gonna get the worst of whatever he actually does manage to pull off but with my income my life sure as fuck isn't going to get any better.

>brainwashed on 20 years of Repub propaganda

Not 1 charge or conviction.

I hope your the first person he gay shock therapys

lmao that was one of the craziest parts of the election is that yes shitloads of people put fox news in with the liberal media smearing trump

You with, libtard. Go cry in your safe place now you fucking snowflake faggot.

A bed Obama stayed in. Hur

Kek now if only I were gay. But really, wasn't this all to put Pence in power? Trump is a wet noodle compared to him.

Also nice picture with no sources. Typical sjw

Enjoy president re-elect Donald Trump

Delusional, loser leftist reporting in. I already sent his majesty a polite request to resign. If any others care to engage in futile gestures, his address is:

President Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500-0004

Take the time to look up the format for a formal letter and, of course, you can always tell him to keep up the good work.

> You with

I don't see the issue here

Yeah that's what happens when you are rich/powerful retard look at all the other rich/powerful people not going to jail for not following the law.

> what is cropping?

There's nothing to see.

(((President))) Trump seems different

Hmmm, he's still making America great so I doubt it.

Wowee! I have 2 out of 3 of those things! I'm practically Daddy Fucking Warbucks!

They know you can buy a new microwave for, like 16 bucks at Wal-Mart now, right? That's how poor people cook the fucking god- awful frozen food they can barely afford.

Lol idk I don't give a shit about politics.

Her emails had nothing to do with the election.

>Lol idk I don't give a shit about politics.
said every Trump supporter ever. Checkmate!

How do you survive without coffee?

any centrists here?

Right here

Meth

Sure they did.

I said they have been Dem for a while my dude. Not just this election. Someone has to play the "bad gois" in their game

In the past, I would of just assumed that someone making a sourcing attack on somethng as widely known as trump pissgate dossier was a troll

but now i just don't know. Like i think there really are people out there this stupid while engaging in political dialogue

yay! the left and the right call us "misinformed", but we are centrists because we are "informed" of their mistakes.

Lol that's why you cropped it. Fake news at its finest.

This is Sup Forums. So no. Only red and blue edgelords. Fuck off. Don't make me teleport behind you.

Fuck off Goy

wut did you even follow it that was a shill supporter. Nice job, you couldn't of been anymore right.

He has no reason to resign, he is doing a great job. Jobs are coming back and ISIS is on the run. He's doing everything he said he would

IDK like I saw this picture and I was like that has to be fake...and i searched it up and those fuck face really did have a condescending segment that said becuase you have a 9.99$ (new) coffee maker this means you aren't poor

>wasn't supposed to last until the republican convention
>wasn't supposed to get enough delegates
>wasn't supposed to win to hillary

keep those predictions coming user...

Fuck you, trailer trash.

>shill supporter
Who even cares? This is all bullshit and you know it.

Lol I don't support politics at all. But whatever helps you stay in your echo chamber my dude

okay. let's leave.

>not even trying

lol

More of a tea guy.

>echo chamber
>anti-trump on Sup Forums
Welcome to Sup Forums newfag, I see it's your first time!

Nah, it's prison. The next PotUS will let him out, just like Nixon.

Why does the GOP keep fixing elections and remain in existence?

I mean, I get that they've destroyed education in red states and created a lesser sub species of human. You just have to wonder how powerful that GOP brain washing is when the GOP announced that they hate Americans and their puppets just went right along and started hating Americans on command.

Lol Sup Forums is anti-trump you human shit stain.

Sourcing attack? Don't post a pic with words then expected people to take it as truth without a source for people to do their own research. Are you stupid?

It would be amusing to see him dragged from the white house in handcuffs.

Trump did nothing wrong.

Fuck you I choked on my coffee.

nigger wot

I'm not leftist but it's logical for Pence to resign with Trump if he goes down with or near impeachment.

Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence. A man who thinks God is American, the earth is 6000 years old, and homosexuality is a sin.

Adultery is not a sin, though, that's different. God was just joking about that. Greed, too, greed is A-OK. It's just human nature after all.

Is it really? Kek ok. Citation? Because I see pro Trump threads every five minutes all day every day.
You know what, lets skip all this and I just tell you to go back to Sup Forums where you live.

You do obviously

Enough to click two buttons, sure. I'm not THAT lazy.

Lmao I'm anti politics but nice try. I hate Hilary more than trump. He made anime good again so I can't hate home too much.

Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch, an Australian conservative.
That means he's not quite as far left as most Democrats today, but he's still a lefty, and a Jew.
Big surprise.

>He made anime good again so I can't hate home too much.
Shit nigger Vietnam must suck.

I'm completely serious? Why the fuck would he resign? Because he doesn't want a war for oil with Russia? Fuck off.

The left are the real Nazis. Making enemies out what could be friends

Hi bud, I know you're a retarded trumper but if you consider seeing the word "newsweek" so you can quickly reply "fake news" research... I just don't know. It goes to my orginal point tbh.

Either way, you shouldnt need a source to be aware that pissgate happened if you are so opinionated politically

Donnie Anime?

I don't see why he would.

Allegations of allegations are meaningless.

Finally someone on here who understands!!! Pence is a good guy! Sexy too.

yeah, very Presidential behaviour.

may not be illegal, but to be frank, he should be impeached just for that. The man is not fit to be in office. mentally fit. he has to have some major mental flaw to do that.

Try to stay on topic, hillbilly.

There is no piss video. So go back to tumblr you leftis fuck

cnbc.com/2016/11/12/hillary-clinton-tells-donors-fbi-email-inquiry-helped-donald-trump-win-election-sources-say.html
You delusional fucks are hillaryious.

he's not doing *everything* he promised but he's done a hell of a lot more than is reported...and only in his first few months to boot

It's hard to know because the news cycle is 24/7 "trump has 30% approval! trump just made someone else mad! the impeachment movement is growing momentum...now for part 85 of our ongoing series of why trump is a failure."

When there is news that he did something he promised to, it's usually in the form "The state of [pick any] vows to take Trump's latest controversial order to court."