Michael Flynn is going to testify in exchange for immunity

Michael Flynn is going to testify in exchange for immunity.

How fucked is Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not at all.

Seeing how Melania looks at him I doubt he's still fucked at all

Fucked up the ass like you are. But he'll be fucked by justice, not like your dad. Who fucked you. Up the ass. Any of this leaking through your patchwork skull, asswipe?

Nah.

what laws has he broken, sven?

These deals are the cancer of the US justice system.

Do want to see Drumpf charged and impeached though.

Funny cuz its true

Considering how he got this far and has suffered virtually zero consequences, I'd say he'll be fine.

Someone wanna fill me in?

We get that Trump's your boy, but come on, dude....you seriously can't see where all of this is going? Charges haven't been levied against anyone yet, but can you not tell what a big deal this is? The laws he and his administration have broken will be formally announced during the course of the multiple investigations that are occurring.

What about the laws Hillary broke with her emails?

Stay cucked libfag.

u saying wat u son of basterd bich? u mutherfuker i wil be fuking yor mother u son of bich, top top top secret see u biching hed, i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit!! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich bloody basterd!!

>How fucked is Trump?
Not as fucked up as sick, sick desperate OP

I hate Trump and even I have to agree with this. The left wing is full of the lowest kind of bootlicking cuckfags trying desperately to validate their tissyfit that Trump destroyed the Democrats.
Hes our president. Time to move on and stop being such worthless pussies.

>"Stay cucked libfag."

Shoudn't you be in school right now, kiddo?

Nah. That's just dumb noise for hillbillys. This is something real, unfortunately, your mind is so washed with infowars schizophrenic protein powder you can no longer discern fact from fiction.

>"le ebin exposed" happening for the 100th time
Media is spinning things in the way that Flynn is going to sell out and "expose" Trump and his ties to Russia for immunity.
Probably not real, just like every other, anecdotal accusation that has been made against Trump and Russia ties.
Think of it as the democrat's last stand, they're spinning the anti-russia narrative against republicans and normal people backing Trump, pretending that Trump has been in contact with Putin or Russia before he got into the oval office.

This. He's scum but so was she. People on both sides are like fucking children who think their least favorite of the two is an evil cartoon supervillain and the one they like is a perfect hero not capable of doing anything wrong

While we're at it, we should get Richard Nixon's corpse to run for president - all that Watergate stuff was just liberal bullshit.

He won't betray his masters. And I doubt Flynn thinks he did anything wrong.

Have any of these investigations amounted to anything since Watergate? Nope.

Right..because women arnt attracted to money and power...you're an idiot

She's not the president you fucking moron. Trump is.

>Micheal Flynn testifies
>blames it all on him self claims he acted solo
>Gets granted immunity
>Trump campaign scapegoats and no one goes to jail

we should stop giving criminals immunity for ratting out their buddies.

all of them should rot.

Lel

yes. get over it.

who even fucking cares about the emails?

people only think they care because she was running opposition in the election.

but by all means, let us ignore the possibly criminal things our current president is involved in, because, y'know. crooked hillary.

brillianr

Wasn't on Sup Forums for a while. Are shills trying to find their way here instead of Sup Forums now?

>Sup Forums
i think you are lost

>How fucked is Trump?

Not at all. Hey, did you hear that Clinton LOST?

> not understanding how immunity deals work
>deal will nullify if he has nothing to say other than self incrimination
> being this stupid

I bet he still gets peed on though. just not by her.

Melania already got hers. No need to keep putting out.

gonna be funny when repug congress gives flynn immunity and then he says nothing new. just like the iran/contra hearings in the 1980s. Everyone gets the immunity bath from congress or gets pardoned by the president.

>sven
What are you from Fuckin skyrim

This.

This isn't Law and Order Special Snowflakes Unit. Its a congressional hearing. No one makes a criminal plea deal with congress dumbass.

>LOCK HER UP

Hahaha. Hook line and sinker, sucker.

Flynn never asked for immunity. It;s false news.

These tbqhwy family.

you snowflakes just simply can't stop saying idiotic shit kek

We're not the snowflakes though. Nor are we the cucks. You conservative retards are basically the same as black people who walk around calling others niggers, when you do this.

>but her emails!

Waste of dubs, waste of space, waste of air. Kill yourself, gargantuan faggot.

The conservative party has been conditioned. They have been saying no for so long they have no clue how to work together to get anything done.

So none. That's what I thought

when a women gets the money, and sees an oppurtunity to run, they always do. Why do you think she wants to stay in NYC? Barron is the shield to block that old fart from ever seeing her

OR quite simply they don't blindly agree with everything Trump does like fucking retards.

>Hypocrisy? What hypocrisy? Nothing to see here.

You are one astute motherfucker, user /s

When you look at yourself in the mirror I want you to remember that your pathetic attempt at Tumblr wit is the essence of why the majority voted against us.
You have given these people something to unite against just by being such a massive pussy faggot.
Thanks.

For the idiots asking "but where's the actual evidence", it's coming. These things move slowly. Watergate was 18 months from the break in to Nixon resigining.

> what are nordic names
Though he probs was talking about skyrim

Shut the fuck up pussy

Who hurt u?? Uncle!? It was your uncle huh./ well just so u know.. It will not b alright n u will commit suicide.. Praise b to kek and nobody will even know or morn your existence

What a witty retort, 'tard. It really got me in the feels? I'm not pro-Trump but that style of argument is pathetic, obtuse and possibly disingenuous. I'm done - I don't wanna catch whatever case of sperg or retardation you have.

trump makes me so angry I make 1000 threads a day on every possible forum

Tell me what laws he has broken. Be specific. Then we cna have a chat.

Your fucking stupid jpg is the same thing.

Maddow Tax reveal v2.0
Stop taking bullshit seriously and let the man do his job.
MAGA

wait for it........ wait for it.......

So you have inside info, know what is the truth and this will all blow up.

Sure kid.

The liberals won't believe you, even the liberals on here, they don't listen to truth.

>have their own safe space containment board
>gets sensitive when someone calls out their orange messiah's bullshit
>is a closet cuck

You sound more like a snowflake than anyone else here.

Shut the fuck up pussy

That's OP for you. He's probably running multiple threads.

>Liberal
>Snowflake

What's the difference?

That was quite the straw man you through out there. The other guy was right and you tell for the trap. You just pretty much said that trump can break the law but Hillary can't. They both shouldn't by any means and being a fuckboi for your candidate doesn't do anything but make yourself look stupid.

Just wait it'll all come out in time. Just how you blinded rubes kept saying theres no ties to Russia. Now Flynn is saying he'll testify on the ties the Trump administration has with Russia as long as he has immunity, which if you don't know is a huge red flag. But no you're gonna somehow say that Trump planned this and he's playing 4d chess or some other damage control bullshit.

Both sides are reporting on this.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html
So if both sides are reporting the same, that means it's gonna . how the democrats are involved in this besides the hearing itself is just simple blame placing.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

> Sup Forums fell for the russian propaganda and helped russia elect a Manchurian candidate only to have his entire ruse crumble and get his entire administration indicted within the first year

This is why Sup Forums are a bunch of newfags.

Lol wat? Hillary's multiple violations are not real? God, how dissociated from reality are you? Benghazi alone should have locked her up.

>Trumps pipeline investment when making his executive order

>Trumps private email server

>Trump hasn't given up his companies so there's a conflict of interest.

He also believes that he can't be sued for sexual harassment while in office which is odd but not illegal

man i'm not even from the US and i can say you pro-hillary people are just plain pathetic. You just can't take a loss.

Because they're literally children.

LICHERLY CHILDERUN :((((((

That's fine. We're not arguing for Hillary. She's in the wind. We're arguing AGAINST Twittler's actions against the US public.

Now defend him WITHOUT bringing up an unrelated subject please.

>I'm not from this country
>she should be locked up for Bengali
You don't know shit about US news of you still think bengazi wasn't already investigated for a while month and they came up with nothing. I hate Hillary and there are plenty of other reasons for her to be placed in jail. But this is not one of them and you feel for the propaganda

lel be more patronizing.
I'm not defending him. I want to see them both locked up.

literally 71 days into presidency. already allegations of collusion with Russia. you have to ask your top advisor to resign because he lied about talking to Russia. your racist attorney General pick gets caught doing the same thing.

>gotten this far
>71 days in

for 8 years all racist repulicucks could pull out of their asses was "where's your birth certificate hurr de durr

That's actually arguably true to be honest, considering both sides were doing shady shit like that. Nixon just had the bad luck of getting caught.

Ya they do

This.

Fucking partisanship is a mental block of sorts.

They came up with plenty of shit, including the fact that her lax attitude or even neglicence towards securing the people at the compound. It is even suggested she had intel of of the attack prior to it all occuring and even played a substantial role in it. Knowing hillary and her influence in Libya and other places I wasn't entirely surprised. She's a cold blooded wench.

ITT: faggots butthurt by an old man with a limp dick

Stay mad libcucks

I am ALL for that as well. She shouldn't have even been allowed to run. The problem is is that while she needs to be dealt with as well, people like to make the asides to her while pointing out the horseshit Trump is doing and it's just not related anymore.

you are retarded. if she did anything illegal she would be in prison right now. that Rucker trump used you. look at your god king trump now, hes not doing a damn thing about Hillary because she didn't do anything. and fucking benghazi? really? there was nothing to do, and you act like it was all hillary and the president or the Congress doesn't have equal powers to send in troops to help the embassy. the shot was a surprise attack and went down so fucking fast they couldn't do a damn thing about it

I'm far too amused to be mad. Besides, he's not my president.

I don't even have a president.

a) Making you cry because Hillary lost isn't a crime
b) Everyone knows the Russia thing is a false flag
c) Vault 7 revealed the CIA can just plant evidence if they want to
d) He's Making America Great Again

Judging by your attempt of trying to be articulate and cultured my guess is that you have a massive fedora/katana collection.....shut the fuck up pussy

Yeh you do it's Donald Trump and he's gonna make you suck his cock and you'll realise it's all you ever wanted

Clinton lost the race about who's having most connections to Russia

No, but only the terminally stupid give immunity without a proffer session.

They have a choice: admit they were duped by paid russian trolls, or just carry on with spewing bullshit. It's easy to spew, but hard to admit you're a dupe.

Still not for Hillary. Pull your head out of your partisanship and defend TRUMP'S actions.