blow urself in a field

FOR ALLAH

I'd rather not.

BOW INFIDEL

الله محمد اللعنة

hey P it's you again

Fuck Allah

Praise the new Queen of Sup Forums

Mohammed was a goat fucking child molester.
Allah does not exist.
Islam was made up go prove human stupidity.

BLOW TO THE WILL OF ALLAH,
check your spelling twice!

ISLAM IS TRUTH INFIDEL
BECOME MUSLIM
BISMAH ALLAH PEACE BE UPON HIM

/thread

also kys all isis fucks.

check em
ALLAH IS HERE ANONS

>for you slightly autistic user

Go fuck a goat mudslime

>number of the beast
>666

>BOW TO THE WILL OF ALLAH

FUCK OFF
I WILL NOT FUCK GOATS!!!

>Islam
>666

>666
if I hit trips we're all fucked by
>Islam

LIES LIES LIES
ISLAM IS TRUTH
BISMAH ALLAH

Go nut in your goat you nasty unbathed waste of semen. Pube faced raghead shitlord. Your entire race is up next for extinction; in fact you're in line before the fucking North Koreans. Think about that...you're almost beyond sub-human. Every country in the west, and all nations surrounding the Middle East are preying off of your people and resources with no end in sight...your cities have become so collapsed from conflict that they will never be rebuildable or salvageable, especially when your people argue over menial shit and can't become cohesive. Your nations will NEVER recover their way of life. It's over for everybody in the sandbox. Your militants. Your women. Your children. Your royalty. Your peasants. There is nothing left on this earth for your people.
I encourage you to fight for your "Islamic State" and die as the sorriest excuse of a martyr that the world has ever seen. You are truly the most disgusting race of people.

LIAR INFIDEL
TURN TO ALLAH
HE HAS BLESSED THE ARABS WITH THE MOST BEST OF LANDS WHICH IS ARABIA
MORE BETTER THAN EVEN ENGLISH LAND OR FRENCH AND MUSLIMS HAVE EVEN HAD A WINNER OF NOBEL PRIZE!!!!! NAGUIB MAHFOUZ !!! BRILLIANT OF WRITERS BETTER EVEN THAN YOUR CHARLES DICKENS OR SHAKESPARE !!!!!!!!!!! BISMAH ALLAH

>gods curse in the donkey
Google Translate is doing a brilliant job I see

Best Lands? Your climate is one of the least suitable for harboring life in comparison to the rest of the planet. The elimination of your race and people requires no intervention from the western world; The people of your lands are killing off each other by the hundreds on a daily basis. At this rate your way of life is by no means recoverable.
I understand completely that this is a troll thread, but it has justified my intent to explain to you that the muslim and arab worlds are dying, and becoming more and more corrupted by the day. You are an expired and forgotten race. The rest of the world has banished and exiled you from their countries because you cannot be trusted. You lie and deceive in the name of your precious Allah via disgusting radicalism. Nobody wants you. Your people have become nomadic invalids because you have destroyed your own homes and lands.
Sacrifice yourself and see if your "Allah" will redeem you and bring you to salvation...Even if he is a true idol, I doubt he will grant any form of spiritual amnesty to somebody who has pissed away all he has been given in the name of hate, arrogance, and pure ignorance.
Again, you are a dying people, and you are deeply encouraged by the rest of the world to contribute to this cause.

Goatfucker trips

I'm good man....

You guys suck both at war and peace, you have to be a born loser to bow

Who?

AAEERRIIALLSS
INN THE SKYYY

Hahaha hes wearing mascara

Blow yourself up, sand nigger.

White slaves need to be purified with muslim cocks :)

oh, I almost forgot that it's friday..

Fuck you mother on yours shit wall.on yours shity sabat.oh dogy style

Sorry, bro. There's no such god named Allah, only some dick named Muhammed

DEUS VULT!

that is actually what he wrote, op is most likely a kike