Post some kawaii lolis!

Post some kawaii lolis!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DCzcgH2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck here we go again
already reported a few threads a couple of days ago and guess what theirs always someone posting real child abuse images along with these 'harmless' cartoon pictures.

Yeah, so i'll go ahead and say it...

Mods!
reported and sage

get a life*cough new cough fag

also bump

/thread

*sigh*

Loli isn't illegal under US laws. Please go fuck yourself

OP, post them lolis

People offended by these drawings are no different than Muslims offended by pictures of Muhammad

>mawds mawds boo hoo hoo mawds pls I am too busy sucking cock

say that to my face fucker not onln see wat hapens

Looks like your stupid thread didnt take off after all
Yeahh bullshit it's 'allowed' it's only allowed on certain times and doesn't stay up for very much long because CP is always posted anyway

So yeah ride a dick and fuck off into the sunset Pedos

I should really do something productive, but meh, fuck it.

You should try actually reading the rules, because you just broke one. Enjoy your vacation and focus on your schoolwork.

If he didn't report though then he's not breaking the rules. Consider this a bump for moar loliz :3

So how'd you guys get into loli?

>:3
The fuck are you doing?

Tell Reddit we said hi

By green texting you made it worse, man.

I started fapping when I was 12 and I liked the thought of hentai that depicts girls my age

Just never grew out of it? Makes sense.

I wanna make out with Anzu's butthole

Always been a ped

Me too, man.

Me too.

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm 18 now and dating a 17 year old girl, but something inside me still likes younger girls.

But I don't even like IRL lolis that much, I much more prefer simplistic 2d lolis like pic related, something about the overly cutesy artstyle just turns me on too much

Buttholes are the best

I wanna be tiny and crawl up a loli's butthole

you're forgetting that since most people are ugly, that also extends to all ages... very hard to find highly attractive girls/guys

I did a similar thing man, it's cool.

Though honestly, it wasn't until relatively recently that I actually realized the whole loli = children thing.

For me, it started because my first anime had a loli main character. And she was best girl. Kinda fell in love with lolis in general.
Didn't see anything wrong with it until I stumbled upon all the internet moral debates.

Slow day in the loli mines.

Yeah, I mean 2d lolis are so oversexualized, I doubt that liking them automatically makes you a pedo

Yeah, I used to get really worked up reading those dumb arguments though.
Shit pissed me off so much because at the time I just couldn't see it.

I don't really care anymore though. If liking loli makes me a pedo, then so be it. I just want to enjoy my lolis in peace. Honestly, it's an attitude I think more people around here should have.

I honestly think that modern society really fucked up when it comes to age.
Like, if a 14 year old girl wants to fuck a 30 year old, just let her do it. As soon as you fully understand what sex it, you're also able to consent to it, imo.

People are too brainwashed by the "people who are under the age of 18 can't consent" meme.

Especially when it comes to women. A woman can't even consent when drunk these days.
But a man sure as shit can.

If it's going to change, it won't be for a long time man. I've personally just given up. Not worth the stress of arguing it anymore.

Pedophilia laws should be like Zoophilia laws: as long as no one gets badly hurt it's all okay kek

I mean, I personally feel you have to draw the line somewhere in order to avoid coercion, but I don't know any of my 14 year old peers who weren't capable of consenting.

Fuck, some of them were already having sex. But people think lowering the age of consent is going to lead to mass rape of teenagers for some reason. As if they're wholly incapable of deciding who they do and don't want to fuck.

If they can't do that, they're probably mentally ill, in which case it most likely would be considered rape. But again, people don't listen when you try to say this and just brand you a pedo.

Anyone lurking?

i am.
i don't have this specific loli, but i'll post others :3

It aint an Anzu thread, I just like to take something someone mentions they like and post a ton of it.

Gives me something specific to look for, y'know?

Any gifs or webms?

well then, do more of anzu.

QUALITY

also i'll check in periodically as i am trying to play dragon's dogma

Gifs/webms are too much of a pain in the ass to post these days, sorry.

Will do

real man don't regret
i don't regret entered this thread

Great fucking taste in games, man.

You're excused, enjoy. One of my all time favorites.

Nice posts.
Id like to see what else you have.

Ah, I'm pulling this of Gelbooru.

I don't like to post from my collection since most of it has been posted already. Either because I got it from Sup Forums in the first place or I've posted it before.

If you want to see a specific character or something, I can do that for you. I just like to post stuff I haven't seen before. Plus it grows my collection.

discord.gg/DCzcgH2

You won't regret it.

i originally played it on xbox 360, but a friend gifted it to me on steam so i am playing it again, i'm level 47 now, so if you find a loli pawn by the name of vera, she's probably my pawn.

Yeah nice try

/r/ing delicious loli armpits

?

I've been wanting to buy it on steam for awhile now, but can't afford it.

Had a redhead loli strider/ranger by the name of Anna. Played a fighter/mystic knight myself.
What classes are you?

dude, i am currently a mystic knight lol.
and Vera is a ranger.
i'm trying to get a screen shot.

Fuck yeah man, was my favorite class.

Had some of the most fun abilities imo. Just wish that the enchantments were a little more useful.
Took too long to cast them, and they didn't last long enough to be really worth using for me.

Find of similar for me? Konstantinos from luck star is was my wafu, and I didn't realize lolis were children until like yesterday. I can still loook at loli stuff and imagine they're young flat-chested teens like I used to, but whenever it's like 60%-80% obvs that it's a kid I get instant nausea. Especially when they have symbolism like that pink plushy being dirtied up and/or torn and leaking stuffing. The fact that there are people who are in to the idea of ruining a child's life like that is awful. (Again I'm emphisising the whole mind-break, I am confused helpless, I will grow up to be fucked up thing. If you like lolis because you have a thing for children I won't judge, but if the you have a thing for them because of the idea of breaking/ruining them you're a fucking monster and I mean that in the worst way possible.)

yeah, if the cast times were cut in half, i'd enjoy the class more, i'm swapping to assassin next.

Assassin is pretty fun, basic but the moves are pretty fun to use and there are some cool combos you can pull off

my favorite thing is the slash dash thing from strider class.
also heres a pic.

and side by side.

You just gotta let it go man. Realize they're just drawings and move on.

Or give it up entirely. Either way, the change doesn't happen in a day. Took me a couple years until I really solidified my stance on the whole matter.

That's why you gotta stack all methods of reducing cast time. I think I got levels in one of the mage classes to reduce cast times and then kept the king's ring instead of giving it to him.

It really, really helps. But the party wide enchantments still aren't worth it imo. I just like having the massive borderline 1hko abilities that the class has.

I never really fucked around with the other classes, honestly. I tried strider and assassin, but I liked having a shield too much. Mages were too squishy for me.

I love doing it over and over to the same enemy and just bodying the fuck out of it

2-5 anons actually post content 15 argue and 200 lurk