Indonesia, a country that no one talks about, has >>250<< mill people; that's more than Russia, Germany, Japan...

>Indonesia, a country that no one talks about, has

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp7G8V7EZww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the world's largest muslim-majority nation though surprisingly the religious authorities there have done an extremely good job of telling ISIS to fuck off. seriously

Didn't they have a Terrace attack?
And they have several "no go zones" where religious extremists occupied area as kinda guerrillas
Also wasn't the mayor of there capital impeached for "herrecy"

there was one in jakarta last january.
what i meant was, considering the population it has an extremely disproportionate contribution to ISIS foreign fighter numbers compared to france and belgium etc.
and yeah i don't think the ultra religious crowd there are that mainstream but they are pretty vocal.

you're choosing the wong time to troll indonesians, its almost 3 a.m here

Go to bed

like I care

sooo
is everything upside down over there or is it just the fleg?

"tak" = "no" here

i thought it was "tidak"

Indonesians are genociding Papuans

"tak" shortened version of "tidak".

"tak, tidak, nggak, idak, katek, indak, dide, ora, ndak" all of it mean no

yeah right..

...what are all the ones that mean yes?

iya, iyo, iye, ingih/injih, nya, muhun, oyi, awuh, nyoe, enggi

WTf is that

ya, iya, muhun, yo, inggih, i do, olo etc

Of course you don't, I was wrong all along

Little known fact: Indonesia was founded by Poles lost at sea. This is what their flag represents, being as it is a Polish flag hung up in the wrong direction.

Maybe you should check it out and see for yourself about this """""genocide"""""

hmmm, good fish, good goy

I'd get bilabo'd

>t. keyboard warrior manlet afraid of other manlets
any more prepared gifs in store?

oy vey
free bait XD

do you have proof that you did not/are not harming those poor people

Idk about that but there's an airport here named Polonia, as tribute to the pole who once lived in the region and had a plantation there.

they keep to themselves

they are everywhere on interpals

Is telling you not enough?
If not then see Frankly, i'm tired of hearing that bullshit over and over again.
Tell you what, why don't you stop typing, autoban yourself, dust off the cheetos crumbs from your neckbeard, get up, pack your bags, and go to Papua to see it for yourself instead of wasting away every holiday getting wasted in Bali fucking local qts(male).
The people in Papua are very friendly and you could stop by Raja Ampat to enjoy the majestic scenery.

mad af, always entertaining to see retards take the bait

good fishy

i hear about nobody talking about indonesia more than indonesia

By following your logic, North Korea is a paradise and you can't say otherwise because you haven't visited this place.

ah ok, i'll bite.
seriously whats the point of this?
suppose we did everything we've been accused of, what the fuck you can do about it?
pleading for us to stop? good luck
military aggression? oh boy, that's what we're waiting for
i do seriously think we've gone astray from our martial roots too much and become rotten in peace.
i do think we shouldn't be afraid of being marked as self-destructive savage.

>i do think we shouldn't be afraid of being marked as self-destructive savage.
why? isn't Indonesia one of the Next 11 emerging economies? you've come so far and you're doing so well, don't ruin it.

You mean you haven't visited Best Korea?
It's calm and beautiful there, user.
Untouched, unspoiled, unpolluted, uncrowded.
It's the perfect holiday destination.
You should go and see it for yourself.

because even in this fake peace state, indo childrens and people are still longing for whatever bullshit they can call "honorable" death.
there's no battle to be fought, so they either they made up retarded school gang-war or constantly made up retarded "para-military sounding" meme factions such as "51 soldier", "islamic guards", etc.
bloodlust is unironically what they're missing, i don't judge so i think its better to give my people what the want, no matter how stupid it is

The brazil of asian countries

Minus the capoeira and some other things ofc.
Is capoeira still a thing there?

My aunt is indonesian
She gave me some sweet ball things

sweet ball thing?
what do you call it?
i hope this isn't some sort of an innuendo

probably this crap or the one with sesame seeds

they were was simmered in caramel

Come on, everyone knows what indonesia is a shithole. Hell, even sandniggers considers them a scum.

It's probably a variety of It's called Putu or Kelepon.
Comes in various shapes, sizes, and colours.
The caramel you mentioned isn't caramel.
It's Palm Sugar or Brown Sugar.

My favourite once when i was little.
Now i'm fat as fuck desu ;_;

Is one of your parents indonesian as well?

anjing kontol memek

Literally nobody says otherwise.

C'mon man! have some class.
JANCOK MATANE RAIMU ASU

Indonesia is not even a problem compared to philippines.

nie

How easy is it for a (99%) Dutchman to build a life in Indonesia?

As long as you're not Geert Wilders then you are fine, the whole grudge against VOC has dispersed.

Antipoland!

I'm not Geert. I was thinking of Jakarta, because that would seem very international to me. I'm a Dutch law student, so perhaps I could find a job with learning Bahasa Indonesia.

Oh yeah, thanks for the law. As long as you can speak Bahasa Indonesia and have good skills then you can find some lucrative jobs here, and maybe a chance to fugg those Indon cuties.

yea

Indonesian language is one of the world wide languages.

>American learns something about the world
>Needs to make a thread about it

Indonesia sucks. Impossible to find good employees that won't cut and run when you tell them to do their fucking jobs, or there will be consequences. Corrupt to the core, uneducated africa tier pooland.

Their way of dealing with mental illness is to chain family members to their beds for drcades. Their stone age (((agriculture))) envelops Singapore in smog so often they call it "haze season", and it's a fucking diplomatic crisis. Because the government is unable and unwilling to do anything about it.

Screw indonesia, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp7G8V7EZww
Indonesian music

does indonesia have those sexually ambiguous people like thailand or not?

FREEE

FREEDOM FOR WEST PAPUA