Wake up

>Wake up

>See this

What do?

THIS IS A NIGGER FREE ZONE THANK YOU

Do you have any white friends?

I would say something alone the lines of:"Don't shit on me!", all while pushinh her off me and dragging her putside of my house.

I would get my home defense AK-47 and call 911 tell them a minority is in my home trying to rob me

Go for an AIDS test?

Call PETA

call the zoo

She's either trying to give me AIDS, or trying to steal my jizz so she can claim child support from someone who actually works, unlike her 'baby-daddies' who are too busy being lazy niggers to get a job.

Either way I'm not letting that chimpette any where near my cock.

Seriously. I know she is black and all. but when you close your eyes, and duct tape her mouth. It will feel like you are penetrating rhino pussy flaps.

eh pussy is pussy would smash

Why does she have a single hair growing out of the poop chute?

Wonder why I'm at the zoo

Grab my gun and shoot the ugly beast because I'm obviously being robbed.

robbed of your immune system

I fuck it until she get HIV.

eat breakfast

eat dat black ass, faggots.

looks good

Oh my that's sharp

fucking identical.. just the negress is darker

GO BACK TO THE FIELD YOU FILTHY ANIMAL

ask her to show me documented proof that she is STD-free. The evidence must be no longer than 1 week old and she has to swear on a bucket of KFC that she didn't fuck anyone else in the past week to guarantee zero chance of catching some monkey-disease.

if everything checks out, she can pay me $1,000 USD in cash for a quick fuck and then she must leave my house immediately or else I'm calling the police.

C O L O N I Z E

Would fuck /10

more horse

Ask it to leave. Do not want STD.

Sniff her negress ass while she farts

put my face in it

Lol I love it when people compare the two like it's supposed to offend someone. If anything, it shows that you can't differentiate a human vagina and a horse vagina.

Race mix. Because I like brownies.

Fuck it.

Why is bestiality allowed on this board?

>kick her in the cunt

>run

Fuck off reddit fag.

kys

Ask her how the fuck she got me to sleep in the first place.

I'd say: "Hello, I from Russia! Where are you from?"

Sup Forums is racist. Plus unless she was a hooker she wouldnt attempt to fuck a Sup Forums-er.

I'd colonize her

Am I the only one who absolutely dislikes that vag?

niggas want white dick so they can get child support from someone who makes more than $6/hr.

"Hello Ivan, I am a kang from a long line of black чукчи"

Sup Forums isn't racist, it's just funny to make fun of races, nothing i have seen on Sup Forums has offended me, plus alot of it is people saying what they would never dare to say in public, a good place to vent i guess.

>put on condom
>anal
>lock in closet
>call ICE about an illegal Dominican in my house.

"All of Sup Forums dislikes that vag. Why do black women even speak. They should just kill themselves cause no one wants them." this is what every guy on Sup Forums thinks so why even post blackwomen. They are hated by all.

"I'm glad to see you!! Do you like cabbage soup ?"

Nice horse

call the zoo. tell them something is loose and is in my home.

yell WHAT THE FUUUUCK!

Oh god I need some nigger pussy rn. They're such fucking whores.

>muh edgy memay
kys

"Nothing I have seen has offened me" why would it offend it. You dont like colors either.
Sup Forums hates black people and are racist in real life. If they saw a black person looking at water guns they would call the cops and say they are being held hostage.
The correct Sup Forums thought.