Be me on my birthday

>Be me on my birthday
>Wait for comments in facebook
>Just a few ones in whatsapp
>Not a single one in FB.
>Midnight already, one message from my old landlord. Nothing more.

Anyone else like this? Its so embarassing. I wish I was a girl, they get so many replies.

They also live incredibly shallow lives with no real connection to other people.

Idgaf about facebook, only go on it to look at the fb pictures of the whores on my friends list

I started using FB again because I was dumped by my exgf and I need to have a social life again. Dont have a lot of pictures/"friends" but for all those girls from Tinder having an empty profile means a insta no-no

Stop giving a fuck, just treat everyone equal intimidating guys and atractive girls, people will respect you and will become a part of the social dogma
I used to give a fuck and never no one ever cared about me i got a job stopped giving a fuck and now I have people look up to me because Im there manager

If you have expectations of a birthday and what it should be you'll almost always be disappointed.

I go into my birthday hoping it will just be a good regular day. I dont tell anyone and dont care if i get anything other than maybe a lunch or dinner that i normally enjoy and 9 times out of 10 ill have a good time.

well fuck all them
happy birthday bro
fuck facebook
shit on marks desk

fucking zuckinturd deserves a nice steamy shit on his desk

Delete your Facebook and you'll be much happier.

they get replies cause fuck boys think if they tell a girl they're pretty, they'll get nudes and possibly fucked. People like that aren't worth the cum they spawned from. If people can't be bothered to drop you a happy birthday, you need to surround yourself with new people.

Accept it you fragile faggot.
Nobody gives a fuck what day you were born.
Do you give a fuck about everyone you know and their birthdays?

I believe birthdays are outdated, and the solution ironically lies in the past.

1 day of the year should be dedicated as the birthday celebration day.

Nobody gives a fuck what day anybody was actually born on, but everybody want a birthday celebration.

Make it a national holiday.
Everyone's birthday is celebrated in the same day each year.

It essentially would make 1 day if the year the greatest celebration in the world.
It would rival Christmas.

Think about it...
Everybody's birthday celebrations in the same day.
Fuck it... one days not enough.

1 week of the year should be dedicated aged to the celebration of life/birthdays.

boooohooooo me no get replay on socialmedia ;-;

why no one ITT told you to do the obvious and an hero is beyond me.

>having a facebook
>wanting bday wishes

Kill yourself.

You'd be an ugly girl and you'd be in the same situation.

This

Holy shit!
Intelligence on Sup Forums!
I can't even...
>Best post ever, user!

LOL and I got trips!
Okay:
TRIPS DEMANDS GLOBAL BIRTHDAY WEEK!

Kys

Well you know what I got for my 20th birthday? Fucking Trump. I woke up the day after, November 9, and the fucker was president elect. It could always be worse.

Bunch of under 18s in this thread

Well I mean I also lost my virginity that day but fuck

user you replied to here
You sperged out over same numbers...
Nobody will take you seriously now.

Sounds good to me

faggot alert

Kys

Pathetic. Even more so because you post that shit.
please...stop embarrassing yourself and at least TRY to fit in.

> Birthday should be a national holiday
FUCK YES
considering all the stupid bullshit that constitutes "national holidays" existence should be one.

who cares say happy bday to yourself

Stop using social media as a means of a dopamine pick-me-up, faggot.

The rule lurk moar applies to you.
(Your job to figure out how)

I made a Facebook account at around the age of 19, I haven't checked it since and I turn 30 soon.
If it's my birthday and I feel like getting attention for it, I'll just go somewhere social and tell people it is my birthday.

dont derail the thread with your insecure bullshit

Did Donald ask you before taking it?