It occurrs to me that we have been going about the nigger problem all wrong

It occurrs to me that we have been going about the nigger problem all wrong.

Consider that it would be unethical to simply exterminate the niggers, at least in civilized society, but the solution seems quite simple.

Just control how niggers are allowed to breed.

Nigger men already seem to exclusively want to breed with fat white women, and since white landwhales aren't desirable by anything but niggers, this should just simply be allowed. They will breed half-niggers who will inevitably want to then breed with white landwhales, creating a further diluted iteration of nigger who will want the exact same thing.

Nigger women are the only wildcard in this scenario, but they can be easily forced to breed with white men who are dedicated to the cause and willing to "take one for the team" by the implementation of social programs (such as advertising and media initiatives) that subconsciously drive nigger women to breed exclusively with whites.

This could work maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eventually, the nigger would simply phase itself out of existence.

Might take a few generations, but I think it could work.

Yeah you should post this idea to face book or tell your parents, truly great idea.

What about chinamen and the micks?

One problem at a time bro...

ITT : the pondering of a 35 year old wizard that hates women, niggers, spics, jews. and any other derogatory name his pea sized brain can muster up.

you brave on the internet, invisible when you're away from your keyboard. i understand OP, i really do.

see you next time i feel like indulging in fast food, boy.

This what people do with their free time?
Have fun jerkig off tonight

cum is cum bro

Project much bro?

IQ really doesn't have anything to do with solving the nigger problem.

Also, 100% of statistics can be made to say anything you want them to 50% of the time.

Finally, those with lower IQs are more succeptable to being manipulated by the aforementioned media programs designed to get niggers to breed themselves out of existence, so it would actually be counterproductive to the cause to consider intelligence as a factor at this stage of the discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI

Relocation is not eradication.

... and I do remember saying something about it being uncivilized to simply eradicate them, even if it is far quicker to do so.

Clearly yo misunderstand the issue here. Mexicans are the real problem.

While Mexicans are a significant issue, Mexicans are in no way a more significant issue than the nigger problem.

Mexicans are still content to be subjugated and exploited as a source of cheap labor. Only in cities like East LA are Mexicans a much more prominent problem.

Niggers, on the other hand, are a significant threat to every facet of American life, and should be the focus of eradication first and foremost.

Planned Parenthood is the answer.

But at least niggers speak English. However we can do without the ooga booga niggers

Planned Parenthood condones niggers breeding with other niggers.

This is how more niggers are produced that are full-blooded niggers.

The aim is to have them dilute their genepool with each successive generation until the nigger content is negligable.

but Mexicans do better in school than blacks.

Language is irrelevant to the discussion.

There are a myriad of white languages.

The issue is not valid.

what about secretly sterilize every born nigger? fast and effective

What if we packaged them as a cheap beef alternative for the gooks?