I wanna ruin someone's live and/or his relationship as much as possible while going unnoticed...

I wanna ruin someone's live and/or his relationship as much as possible while going unnoticed. Preferably from behind my own PC.

What's the best way to do this. The best ideas I've had up until now are anonymously reporting him for domestic violence and see where it goes from there, or just waiting to see if I can catch him in disguise at night with a baseball bat.

Bump

Pussy much ??

How you mean?

Ruin someones life over the pc where is the fun in that

Well, as said, I could attack him with a baseball bat, but Im just wondering if there are any ideas that are maybe even more damaging and less risky for me to be caught.

Hmm yeah some mental trauma is more damaging than physical ..

Catch him with a baseball bat, cunt doesn't deserve any better

lol using a computer to ruin somebody's life, what a cuck

cuck much?

put a single black rose on the doorstep with a card that has the picture of a skull or death, something like that.
continue to put black roses at his work in his car get them delivered for him etc.
watch him go nuts

>Preferably from behind my own PC.

fuck you, you weaselly little coward. give us your IP and we'll show you all about getting fucked over the net.

>The new Sup Forums
>Same faggotry
>less balls

> send guy black roses every day
> learn that he's been smoking the petals
> gets as high as fuck

shoot yourself in the head. he'll feel really bad i'm sure

This is exactly what everybody on Sup Forums has always been doing?

if you want to ruin someone's life this is how:

step 1) obtain 25 gallon bottles of bleach
step 2) make sure you wear gloves always when handling the bleach so no fingerprints
step 3) release a low-yield EMP near his house so no security cameras work (this step optional, you could just spray paint the cameras too but that is hard because it requires a ladder and paint)
step 5) surreptitiously pour bleach all over his yard in the middle of the night, wait 2 weeks
step 6) surreptitiously pour bleach into gas tank of his car (note that step 5 & 6 are not nice, illegal, and not recommended)
step 7) wait 3 weeks. then pour bleach all over his windows at night (note this is also illegal and not recommendeded)
step 8) by this time he is going crazy, sitting up all night with a shotgun waiting for you
step 9) every few nights, leave one of the 22 remaining empty bleach bottles on his front yard, in driveway, or by front door. the user will go insane wondering what you bleached even though you didn't.
step 10) sign the victim up for Clorox's newsletter, he will get coupons and newsletters once a month or more for life
step 11) every now and then, call the user from a random pay phone, and leave a message that his request for a bleach treatment was received and technicians will be at his home within 48 hours to administer the treatment

this will ruin his life, or get you in jail for harrassment. but probably (a)

>step 3) release a low-yield EMP near his house so no security cameras work (

have you ever tried to build one of these? they're powered by explosives.

i wanted to build one to fuck up the gambling machines at a local nightclub because my now ex used to spend all her money, and then all my money, on them. emp = too expensive. you may as well use the explosive to blow the place up.

he gave you another option, dickweed, chill the fuck out

i can't destroy fucking electronic poker machines with fuckin' spray paint!

So are you just jelly he has something you don't?
Or what is your major issue with this guy?

Jelly

Of what?

>storytime.jpg

Op is a massive faggot and/or pussy.

Come on friend. I want to see just how petty this shit is.

I'd bet money he fucked some married girl, who decided she was done with him. Catch is he caught feelings for said girl.

Now he wants husbando ded.

>know this girl
>we had sex a few times
>dumps me and gets a new boyfriend
>oh well
>we get closer as friends

>meanwhile there this guy, lets call him fagtard
>he has a girlfriend, but hes a jealous shitbag
>constantly unlicks the phone of his girlfriend and reads all her messages
>eventually his grilfriends breaks up and finds a new guy
>he actually goes to his appartment to beat him (didnt work, because the new boyfriend never let him pass the appartment block door)
>the girlfriend is an idiot and still lets fagtard fuck him, new boyfriend is a total cuck
>finally, after like 2 years, the girls says no and breaks contacts with fagtard

>now lets go back to my ex
>we talk some times
>eventually breaks up with her boyfriend because hes acting too jealous and wants someone whos good for her
>hoping to get some fucks
>but noooo
>fagtard cried to her because his girlfriend left him
>she's actually to dumb to realize his tricks and falls for him
>tthis guy is now fucking her, even though everybody knows he will ruin her mentally

Happy?

Yup, it's just as I suspected. Petty as fuck.

Kill yourself my man. You're just trying to play "hero"

All that does is fuck peoples lives up more. Ever consider the fact she might be too dumb to want to be rescued?

I don't want her to be rescued. She might as well go down with the ship at this point.

My problem is that 6 years ago, I got my girl stolen in a similiar fashion and I neglected it because I moved to a different city. For the past 6 years this anger has been polluting my mind. Now this happens again and again Im moving to a new city. I just want to make sure I dont carry this anger with me, so I need to scare him real bad before I leave.