ITT: Top tier Youtubers

ITT: Top tier Youtubers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z-Vuw-burI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally no one. Youtube is for 12 year olds

what happened to her

This is it, this is our flightplan. It lists me, Maimen, Dr. Paveleer, Button Lee, one or a few, it's all there. It is what it is.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums or /r9k/ you fucking filthy 2016 poster

She died in a car accident last year.

youtu.be/Z-Vuw-burI0

>Leave foodkino to me

pretty lame

oh god i fucking LOOOOVE Autismbreh

>It's a "Bob from Food Use proclaims that there is no god but Allah and Mohammad (PBuH) is his prophet" episode

princesstard is the sexiest

post his mother pls

he still on the run?

I think Chloe is sexier

Filthy 'Kino' Frank

DONT TRIGGER THE REDDIT YOUTUBE POSTERSS
DELET

>being an adult
>caring about what others find comedic value in

I hate this website

Call me a teenage girl who's coming out of the closet, but I like them.

>Capeshit drone
>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

chloe is cute not sexy

they're kawaii. I love when they kiss and touch each other. Girllove is PURE