Tips for dating blind girls?

Tips for dating blind girls?

have a big dick, that's it.

tell her to hold something then put ur cock in her hand

ask her for a blind date

Treat them like any other girl and not like someone who has a problem of being blind
>Also you dont have to worry about them seeing other people

See how many of your friends you can get her to jack off/blow without her knowing

I dated on once when I was in middle/high-school. It was all romantic and shit having her teach me braille. I broke up with her cause she was certifiably crazy.

Any way it was real fun and because of her I always had a thing for handicapped girls. Too bad I'm gay now. Oh well, gotta suck a cock now!

Always carry a cucumber in the pocket of your jeans

>Treat her like normal
When going on a date at a restaurant, give her the menu. She can choose for herself.

Don't try talking to her in sign language. I only say this because I dated a deaf chick and always tried using human words. It didn't work. I assume the converse is true.

Don't ever let her touch your face make up a bullshit story to further develop your claim
>ie. It'll give me acne
The reason why she'll never know how you look obviously

She's cute. I'm a fat tool so even a blind girl is out of my league.

Don't leave the plunger in the toilet.

Are you op?

You have to plan this ahead, tell her you want to take her to a surprise, you can only tell her it is somewhere she has never seen before.
When you arrive at the movie theatre, you have tell her she looks nice. And that just because of the occasion you got 3D tickets for the movie, a re-screening of the best films of the silent era. When you finish watching the movies, complain about not seeing shit because you forgot your glasses and that you don't expect her to understand, but it is something important.

Tru and tru kekerino

KEK

Kek, goddammit you are stupid.

oh my

Uhm..what?

>Human words
kek

thanks user, you're a lifesaver

Rate them and U get a cookie.

play Marco Polo to pass the time?

Ive always wondered if a blind girl would get on the back of my motorcycle and let me take her on a ride. I have over 200 hours of 2up riding, my skill is plenty.

throw the blindfolds away

you just gotta her in the eyes...

on a side note, you can take all the nudes you want, she'll never know

Ahhhh. Blind chicks. You gotta hand it to em

Don't let them know where you parked.

I SEE what you did there

Whenever you go out with her, turn your head away when girls walk by and say "Ladies."

That way she thinks you're hot as fuck and other women are hawking.

Always greet with "nice to see you" also don't let her feel your face, she'll get spooked off.

Brush your teeth a lot.

Learn how to do celebrity impressions and tell her you're Johnny Depp.

More?

If she bitchies about you hit her in the head with a pan and say it fell

You need to find them