No rekt bread?

No rekt bread?

Rekt bread for you

i work in a hatchery so meh

is this a real thing or is that just someone who got real bored with a shredder

I think if you can fight, and receive the holy spirit at the same time well shit...you're twice as blessed.

I stole this yesterday and couldn't stop laughing!!!

Back to back dubs

For what purpose, I wonder? Madness?

Haha bitch in purple going to jail i bet. Hope the unemployed hector was worth it...

Documenting reality is shit I only could watch a few videos then it said I have to pay or know someone on the website for me to join and watch videos

Lol are u vegan or what? That's how chicken nuggets are made sunshine

Oooo she gots da brain damage

Beaners...lol

She's definitely a spastic now

not a vegan. id still eat them if they were chicken nuggers but i know nuggers are made with basically everything. like a chicken slurry. im pretty sure thats just some jokers bored with a shredder.

or chinese.

What about the small yellow/white hair, feet, eyes and head and everything other than meat?
wtf.

>shia sandnigger

KEK

in a row, what the hell is happening

I think they are supposed to dispose of that. That's what they are basically doing is throwing away those chicks, because they are male.

Maybe they sell it to animal feed companies as base protein.

That is why you break fights when they go on the ground.
Men mostly respect and do that.
Bitches don't.

there's never a bad time to see nig nogs get what they deserve

i ball

nothing of value lost

This belongs in ylyl

I cant tell wtf is that? Taking out someone's brain?

hopefully it made them impotent, don't want those gorillas breeding

Guess so.

WHy is it that I almost exclusively see only black people have seizures from fights?

And thats how Benicio became supervisor for R&D at the back scratcher factory.

dumb fuck user thinks that hispanics aren't considered whites- spanish = european= white.
not that is matters but both of them look hispanic.

bitch must miss prison food and no freedom
and lesbian sex.

if the girl in the purple shirt wasn't a poor slut- shes definitely going to be after the law suit.

could have walked away at any time.

- Even this would have been stopped in an MMA fight.
and all the people just watching that women die are cowards for not stepping in.

even if she survived the brain swelling- lifetime of rehab/ motor control/ memory loss and dmg, loss of emotional capability and reasoning.
even basic math will be hard for this chick

If the stoopid bitch in purple wasn't a poor bitch already she's going to be sued for everything she'll ever earn for the rest of her life. No judge would dismiss the judgment even in a bankruptcy. Even if she doesn't get life for attempted murder or prior felonies- This woman's life is over.

Purple shirt girl gets to work shit felon jobs the rest of her life paying for a single act.- not justice but she deserves more.

Even MMA would have stopped that that ground and pound after 2 curb stomps- yet purple bitch slams 3 times -
the 4 extra swings while she's non-responsive

kicks her while she's down and having a seizure? That action proves state of mind; and also not MMA.

No jury for criminal or civil case would take more than 1 hour-

The people watching are all faggots for not telling her to step the fuck off.

WWYD Sup Forums ??
bitch tits dont' make you femanon so
Would you hit a girl to stop it Sup Forums?

Oh mai gawd...

That's exactly what they do.

Enjoying some kfc as we speak

Yea, that bitch ain't white. And I should know. I'm white.

Brown people are Brown, Faggot.

They got their nig nogged.

It was either drop or get a job.

Where's this video from? Anyone got a link

he looks suprised it hurt lol

Do gifs I can't open it on my iPhone for WEBM

is she okay?

They're not used to work that hard

Interestingly new, that's actually the fastest, most humane way of putting down large numbers of chicks.

x-D

Thats the common method of euthanizeing male chicks that are unneeded in the egg production industry.
It's accepted as the fastest and most humane way of killing them. Sure, it looks bad, but they die instantly.

Jesus christ dude, calm your tits down. Just bc she had a seizure from concussive force doesn't mean she's going to die nor be a retard. It's bad and she'd need to go to a hospital, but it's nothing like you're spazzing out about.