OBEY MARVEL

OBEY MARVEL
DESTROY DC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1431972215236/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a DCucks signing a petition episode

>owned by Warner Bros

If DC gets one more negative review I will bomb the RT servers.

>DCucks can't handle the bantz and have to create petitions to stop people from saying what they don't want to hear

>owned by Warner

>he doesn't realize they're self-destructing

i dont watch any capeshit at all but does marvelfags not realize the only reason their shit gets better reviews is because its lame as fuck family fun for 7 year olds that everyone can go see? how many parents you think took their 7 year old boys to go see something called SUICIDE squad? how is this not obvious to everyone? marvel is for 7 year olds and dc is for edgy 14 year olds and this entire vs shit is literally embarrassing for both sides

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, BROS

I DON'T THINK JUST MY MOM IS GONNA FREAK THIS TIME

I

I THINK I AM!

tell me im not the only one who sees this as truth? anyone?

How can a score aggregator website have an agenda like you are implying?

Only reddit plebs like ishillforpleb82 think like this you Sup Forums reject

I have no idea.

>Not using metacritic instead of sjwtomatoes

I knew there were plebs here but goddamn

you underage fags all know im right

it's all about the profit Marvel does everything better

>being rational
Fuck that shit someone post more Evans.

How come Deadpool managed to do so well? It's the exact same type of edgy humor and unlike Suicide Squad it was even rated R.

Deadpool at least has carisma

It has above average writing to make ignorant geeks think they're consuming some complex work of art but in reality, it is nothing more than a shallow capeshit in disguise of something more. These fans believe they hold a sense of intellectual superiority to fans of the latter but they are sadly misguided. Show them something like Andrei Rublev or Shahnameh and they would be left bewildered. The fact is consuming Deadpool is actually unhealthy to the human mind, it stunts emotional growth and maturity.

>EvERYTHING IS A CONBIRACY AGAINST ME AND STUFF I LIKE

Go to bed Donald Trump

This only make me want to become an Evan Bro

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1431972215236/
But you're already a Sup Forumsedditor

don't reply to them, 99% of the time it's one samefag redditor thirsty for attention ignore him and eventually he'll get bored and go back.