Mfw only insecure and/or crazy girls like me

>mfw only insecure and/or crazy girls like me
>mfw too beta to ask them out

I just feel like I'm still not good enough, even for them!

Does anyone else have this going on in their life?
>no matter where you are
>no matter what you do
>you'll always attract the same kind of friends

You are correct

haha

It's like I told my friend. He's 27 and having trouble finding a girl that's even slightly worthwhile. He's a great guy, but he's somewhat introverted and not at all forward when it comes to asking girls out. I told him your problem is volume. To find one that's decent, you may have to talk to 1000 girls. If you only date/talk to a few girls a year, it's going to take you a loooong time to get to that 1000th girl. Just start talking to every girl that appeals to you. As far as feeling like you're not good enough, find out what's bad about yourself, and fix it. If it's an issue of feeling guilty or down on yourself but you're not sure why, fucking let go of past mistakes and stop beating yourself up. It's done. Be a good person now and in the future, and don't worry about the past. Hope this helps.

>volume
But that's the thing, every normie girl i try just shuts me off. i think i'm coming on as this creepy, mysterious fuck trying to suck their blood or something.
>find out what's bad and fix it
Already on it. 5'7, 198lbs trying to go down to 120lbs.
>hope this helps
It does. Thanks, user.

the crazy ones will ask you out but you'll become their beta bitch and fuck your ass with a strap on until you squeal, you weak whore. sounds alright.

fugg meant for this

that's pretty hot tbh. i do have the butt to go with it so yeah okay.

Perhaps you have a bad eye for girls. I've met many good men who have this problem. For whatever reason, they only approach extremely selfish, childish, or just plain crazy girls, or this type of girl is the only one that approaches them. You may need to seriously evaluate and observe the behavior and habits, friend and life choices of the girls you find yourself wanting to approach.

May be my personal experience but the weird ones arent much different from the normal ones. It doesnt matter that much if they are crazy or not in the end they are slaves of their own emotions or the abscense of them. Talk to them like talking to normal people or any people, really and knwo that it wont last since of the inherent instability from boths sides.

>bad eye for girsls
Heh yeah. Am always aiming for the girls way out of my league. Picture this
>15YO, acne-ridden, fat fuck with depression and no personality
>going for charming, charismatic, fit, school athlete
But then again I'm a narcissist so I won't stoop low enough for the crazies

It doesn't have to be one or the other. There are all different types that are between these two extremes.

>crazy, dysfunctional romance
It's like a match made in heaven

>between the two
You're right, my lad. But somehow.I scare them away..

Its beautiful but too short lived. Psychos hate monotony but fail to see that they are stuck in it for most of the time so they think when breaking up a relationship they can escape the monotony butthe fucking cant Norma, they fucking cant and now stop being such a whore and come back what the fuck is this shit.

>2months ago
>does this say creep or obsessive to you?
reminder: insecure girls LIKE this!

>break from monotony
Guess I've to be a hedonist now. Time to hit the gym, get a good job, get money, and live life.

It sounds like you just need to chill out a bit and be a little more relaxed with your interactions with these girls. I can't say without actually seeing a conversation, but the biggest thing that usually will creep a girl away from a potential date is an apparent neediness or constant reaffirmation of friendship or feelings. If you finding yourself texting or calling a lot with nothing really important to say, try cutting the frequency of communication down by maybe two thirds.

There's nothing wrong with the way you look, btw. You have chipmunk cheeks, but eh, genetics.

Whatever suits your needs. I for one enjoy drinking all day and karaoke my life away until I feel doing something else.